Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 974 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 14607
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11202
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    Bad teeth LOL.
    Shit. This girl is a total freak. Saw her awhile ago. My God. We did everything imaginable. Ate her ass she ate my ass. Fantastic BBBJ. Fucked her every which way but loose. Put it in her butt it wasn't fast nor hard enough. Took it out ass to mouth.

  2. #11201

    Young blood

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStar  [View Original Post]
    I got a young one. 23. New at this. Doesn't post. I'm willing to share since I'm so fucking cool & shit but if you have one share the wealth.

    Hit up my inbox for more info.
    She is overwhelmed with texts. She is answering texts already sent as we type. LOL.

    My inbox is full please be patient.

    As for my review of her. She definitely a spinner. Little girl great pussy & ass. I started by eating her little pussy she cum in my mouth 3. 4 times. Hit her missionary flipped her doggy takes a good pounding for small lady.

  3. #11200

    Queen Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/076990888332

    This girl is really nice down to earth she's willing to please you and every need this is the golden ticket.

    Treat her well, she will respond.

    How was that?
    I definitely put her & Mia as 2 top providers. Now. To have them together!

    So look we!

  4. #11199

    Nykee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/076990888332

    This girl is really nice down to earth she's willing to please you and every need this is the golden ticket.

    Treat her well, she will respond.

    How was that?

  5. #11198

    Young one

    I got a young one. 23. New at this. Doesn't post. I'm willing to share since I'm so fucking cool & shit but if you have one share the wealth.

    Hit up my inbox for more info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20241017_203727.jpg‎   IMG_20241017_203924_kindlephoto-27211205.jpg‎   IMG_20241017_203903_kindlephoto-27277365.jpg‎  

  6. #11197

    Ziggy and Apple

    I'm not the greatest speller and penmanship person in the world, tried to change spelling on a couple words and it kept switching them back. Thick would say there's that dumb ass farmer trying to spell again.

  7. #11196

    Ziggy and Apple

    Yes she looks like a big ass but you two have sampled the goods. She's really small. If you want your ass ate while she's jacking on it you came to the right place. While she was sucking me I said do you have your teeth in she stopped and said you didn't mention that so she takes them out and oh boy! She's kinda a show off she gets this you shaped double headed dildo out and begins to DP her self. Come on said she's only been doing this less than a week. What a freak! I didn't put the meat to her but has a tight fuck hole. BBBJ has no of charge but if your into BB the honey hole there's a surcharge. Not a bad looking girl, she's had some rough gos, but on the average not bad and takes direction well. Sorry for the penmanship have to be at the airport. CH.

  8. #11195

    Fake

    Asked her for her rates and she goes blocked. Spoke to her again on my other number she asked if I could face time for verification I said sure and then again asked for her rates he says blocked LOL must be fake and wasting ppls. Too bad because she's sexy af.

    Time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/860204291084

  9. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    110 lbs my ass. Jesus do the girls around here not own a scale or go to a gym? LOL.
    She looks smaller in person.

  10. #11193
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/359567517952

    Take great care of your needs should see her.
    110 lbs my ass. Jesus do the girls around here not own a scale or go to a gym? LOL.

  11. #11192

    Throat goat

    https://callescort.org/407-706-2519

    Real throat goat. Bbw throat magic get her while you can.

  12. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick239  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? Does she do BB?
    Message on the way.

  13. #11190
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggystar  [View Original Post]
    I have to give another shootout to MIA. Like I stated in my last post. Her sex is on point every time I see her. But most of all.

    If your her regular. This girl takes care of you. Whenever I arrive throw my donation down she won't even count it. Whatever you got babe. IV had this girl offer to cancel another appointment for me. And time? There no such thing when you pop you pop. Now. I'm speaking in terms of true regulars. I been seeing her since day she arrived from NY. I can't say that she isn't the best provider out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/803661062552
    What's the damage? Does she do BB?

  14. #11189

    Mia

    I have to give another shootout to MIA. Like I stated in my last post. Her sex is on point every time I see her. But most of all.

    If your her regular. This girl takes care of you. Whenever I arrive throw my donation down she won't even count it. Whatever you got babe. IV had this girl offer to cancel another appointment for me. And time? There no such thing when you pop you pop. Now. I'm speaking in terms of true regulars. I been seeing her since day she arrived from NY. I can't say that she isn't the best provider out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/803661062552

  15. #11188
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/359567517952

    Take great care of your needs should see her.
    Meh. Didn't do it for me. Price way too high.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape