Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1279
    Does The Lou have a lot more than its fair share of Darwin Award contenders? Really seems that way. So far as I know she wan't sucking anybody off at the time, but. Last night's "Stupid Ho, Play Stupid Games & Get Stupid Prize" jackpot winner:

    "The Escalade made a left turn, and an 18-year-old woman who was dancing on the roof fell off and onto the pavement," a Sunday morning statement from police said. "Moments later, she was struck by a firetruck that was going lights and sirens responding to a call."
    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...7-a1425aca1823

  2. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyMurphy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't that place get busted a year or two ago?
    That was the bodyworks boutique. Pretty sure it's been gone 5 maybe 6 years. That was a WILD situation. Walking in it was WAY too open and was doomed to a short life. It was a basement shop under a Chiropractors office. One day I walked in and there were several "massage girls" hanging in the lobby in lingerie. There was giggling and all manner of fun sounds coming from the massage rooms. There was a black woman (Lisa maybe?) with a spectacular set of tits that knew how to work them to a fantastic Russian finish. Never have found her again since. I do miss those tits.

  3. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a long time. Definitely not a scam.

    I think that ages ago she worked out of a chiropractors office at Union & Bayless in South County. Probably, you'll find references to her in here if you look back for enough. I think the opinion was that the cost of the massage was worth just being in the same room with a gorgeous body buildier. I've never seen her.

    Check out her Instagram account to get a good idea of who she is and what she does.

    https://instagram.com/dayansbalance/
    Didn't that place get busted a year or two ago?

  4. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Literally only 5 people give a crap. Stupid shit.
    Thanks for the info glad I have the #.

  5. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Literally only 5 people give a crap. Stupid shit.
    Yeah, this forum is pretty much a waste- just a public flaunting by a few select guys. LOL. If only we could hide certain forums haha.

  6. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone.
    She said she may come back next month.
    Definitely my new favorite..

    If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like..
    Ty
    Literally only 5 people give a crap. Stupid shit.

  7. #1273

    3/4 of the Ads On RubR / Bedpage are scam

    Several emails back and forth and this LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1496.jpg‎  

  8. #1272

    Website is hers and she's stacked. Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Being a curious boy, I decided to check out the website.

    The address is "inside" a legit chiropracter's office. The chiro's website says NOTHING about massage services.

    You DO get taken to a booking site, which DOES ask for payment in advance.

    The booking service she uses has very mixed reviews, but seems not to be a total scam site.

    Still, I find it ODD in the extreme that "new clients" must book.

    Way odder that it's "inside" a business that doesn't mention it at all.

    Am I sure it's a scam? 99% sure, yes))))).
    https://www.dayansbalance.com/

  9. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a long time. Definitely not a scam.

    I think that ages ago she worked out of a chiropractors office at Union & Bayless in South County. Probably, you'll find references to her in here if you look back for enough. I think the opinion was that the cost of the massage was worth just being in the same room with a gorgeous body buildier. I've never seen her.

    Check out her Instagram account to get a good idea of who she is and what she does.

    https://instagram.com/dayansbalance/
    I stand corrected! And possibly I'll see about making an appt. But I think I'll try just a text and see if that works.

  10. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    I should also add, there is way more effort in that website than you usually see.

    So it's just really odd.
    She has been around for a long time. Definitely not a scam.

    I think that ages ago she worked out of a chiropractors office at Union & Bayless in South County. Probably, you'll find references to her in here if you look back for enough. I think the opinion was that the cost of the massage was worth just being in the same room with a gorgeous body buildier. I've never seen her.

    Check out her Instagram account to get a good idea of who she is and what she does.

    https://instagram.com/dayansbalance/

  11. #1269

    Dayansbalance

    I should also add, there is way more effort in that website than you usually see.

    So it's just really odd.

  12. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...793006287.html

    New Clients. Online Booking is Available and that's the only route to take.

    Grow Up Folks, why.
    Being a curious boy, I decided to check out the website.

    The address is "inside" a legit chiropracter's office. The chiro's website says NOTHING about massage services.

    You DO get taken to a booking site, which DOES ask for payment in advance.

    The booking service she uses has very mixed reviews, but seems not to be a total scam site.

    Still, I find it ODD in the extreme that "new clients" must book.

    Way odder that it's "inside" a business that doesn't mention it at all.

    Am I sure it's a scam? 99% sure, yes))))).

  13. #1267

    Here is an Ad on CL I think is Enertaining. Scroll to the bottom.

    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...793006287.html

    I'm everywhere else so decided why not post on the CL.

    I do have a bodybuilding background and extensive background in Sports Therapy.

    However, I offer masssages geared towards relaxation. Firmness of pressure depends on your needs.

    If you want Deep tissue you will pay for it.

    Warm Towels.

    Warm Stones.

    CBD / Sombra oil / cream.

    And.

    Aromatherapy all included at no extra cost.

    As most of us are working adults, have a family, children, along with dealing with life. I get it.

    I have over two decades of experience traveling all over the world learning and teaching massage. It's amazing of how many people in this country have never had an actual massage geared to easing the mind which will ease the body.

    Want to learn more and get a full discription on what I do an offer.

    Visit my website at dayansbalance.com.

    Please Note:

    This isn't France Massage Therapist is the American Term.

    This is not "Sensual" it's "Relaxing".

    This is a very Legit, Very Professional, and Very Licensed Service.

    My office is located in Clayton to all Genders.

    Out-Calls are for female clients Only. No Exceptions.

    Visit www.dayansbalance.com for more details.

    New Clients. Online Booking is Available and that's the only route to take.

    **Regular Clients have the Option to pay Cash. Just Email or Text me Date & Time that you are wanting. *.

    If you Email or Text me any nonsense pertaining to Sexual Favors or Prostitution, I will forward your email and phone number to the proper Law Enforcement which has an Amazing IT Department which are clients of mine.

    Your IP and Phone Number are Detectable.

    Grow Up Folks, why.

  14. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Would someone translate this for me please? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177437221.
    Saw another ad asking for fenny. Maybe it's drug users using listcrawler to score some smack. Makes sense. It's a website for illegal services anyway.

    Maybe cops trawling for druggies to pump up their arrest numbers.

  15. #1265

    Don't kno where else to post this

    Would someone translate this for me please? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177437221.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape