Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 17024
-
10-13-24 01:44 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 519Complaints
As blurry as that pic was, it appears the landlord cancelled the lease. Guessing the neighboring businesses and possibly their customers complained to the landlord about what they believed was going on. It was only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 00:58 #13708Regular Member

Posts: 15Looks more like a eviction than a bust.
-
10-12-24 22:36 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 1297Were they busted? If not that's BS.
Originally Posted by ChazU812
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 21:40 #13706Banned Member

Posts: 118RU surprised
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
That's it for you.
Best of luck to you.
A2
-
10-12-24 21:04 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 189Johnstown
Johnstown was shit and coco was a *****. About time.
Originally Posted by ChazU812
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 20:50 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 128Johnstown Rd massage closed
Drove by past couple of days. Pulled in driveway and saw this taped to the door. Bummer.
-
10-12-24 16:56 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 97Huge tits
Biggest Asian tits I've seen is at red leaves maybe C cup.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
If you want big tits you may want to branch out there is Nurse Kelly.
Who is wacky but she's stacked and there's this one in Dublin I've never had a session with her but reports say extras are available.
And they looks massive https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...792443868.html.
-
10-12-24 13:18 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 188Busty Masseuses
Any suggestions on AMPs that have someone there with big tits?
-
10-12-24 13:16 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 530Nuru
Starr performs this service quite well. There are also a couple of videos on PH where she is doing nuru.
Originally Posted by BlueZen66
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...l-4-48501.html
-
10-12-24 12:24 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 116Any Non-Asian
Any non asian Nuru / massage services available, I have tried with Kay multiple times not interested with her anymore.
Originally Posted by Lickn
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 10:28 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 382I would like this option or even pay for extras
I know Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee have great k-agencies, I would love to have something similar here because most of my work revolves around the Ohio area. I agree with 100 GFE and optional extras as msog and even BBFS. It all depends on the provider. Most providers I've been with want a steady flow of clients coming in and it has to appeal to them. I been with girls that leave in a day or two because it's slow. That will be the hard part keeping the talent here and getting talent to come into this part of the country. Just my two cents I really hope it works out, Ohio desperately needs some better options. I'm hoping for the best.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 06:59 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 192Young
Yes I agree and had that conversation with her about the girls need to be under 40 and attractive. You can't just plug someone in because you need someone.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 05:28 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 2738They need to be good looking and young like 20's 30's.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 22:07 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 192Thanks for the input! Yeah I have done $800 for an overnighter but that was the lowest I could get anyone to go and it included an upscale dinner and bio concert tickets. Most wanted $1600 or more. My girl that's cumming on the 18th was actually going to offer a bourbon with multiple pops for the hour long session. $300 all covered $400 BBBJ GFE. If you wanted a four hour with her PM me. I'll have you to text and work it out.
Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 20:44 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 261Dude I love it
I love the -- Four hours and includes bourbon or other drinks and some light snacks between Pops.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
I've been able to talk a lot of UTR girls into doing overnights between 700-800.
Consider they work 2 hours at most then we sleep. I have a couple I've took a week trip with them for 1800 but that because we click really well and had a lot fun together. But I think 750 would be a good price for four hour party.











Reply With Quote





