Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13714

    Big tits Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Homelander2  [View Original Post]
    Biggest Asian tits I've seen is at red leaves maybe C cup.

    If you want big tits you may want to branch out there is Nurse Kelly.

    Who is wacky but she's stacked and there's this one in Dublin I've never had a session with her but reports say extras are available.

    And they looks massive https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...792443868.html.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ubs-40790.html

    Don't think is active but her ad is still on rubrankiings.

    Huge rack.

  2. #13713
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I missed out. I'm happy to hear there may be other options here in Cbus. I'm hopeful that I may open up opportunities for others to bring their business here. I'm hoping I can get in the loop and check out the talent later. Glad to hear the new Bigjohn and hoping for the best for you and your friend.
    Thank you. It's not going to be a quick process but I'm hoping she takes all of our advice and does it right. Hardest thing is to find a great location that does not draw attention and getting someone out of the loop to rent it.

  3. #13712

    Giselle today for a massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...i/372179140485

    Went and seen Giselle today for a massage. She gave a great massage on the flip she started rubing my boys but I told her I wasn't interested, not because of her but my head wasn't in the right place. We did talk and I'm sure thing would open up more on her menu if you vist more then once. She wasn't wearing any underwear under her black dress. We talk about Sex a lot so I'm sure her menu is Wide open.

  4. #13711

    Glad to hear CBus is tracking up

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    My friend says thank you to all the gentlemen that have texted her and made solid appointments with her. She is only seeing four men that week and is all booked up. If you snooze you lose gentlemen. Good luck to those who got appointments and treat her well. I have always believed in making connections with the bosses and sending them business to make both my dates and their businesses successful.

    Please private message me after your time with her so I know how things went and what improvements if any could be made. All communication is very helpful in creating a new place to bring quality service to us. She does not tell me anything I need to hear it from you guys. She believes in privacy being one of the upmost important qualities in these arrangements and will not even tell me anything unless it was bad or dangerous.

    Thank again gentlemen!
    Dang, I missed out. I'm happy to hear there may be other options here in Cbus. I'm hopeful that I may open up opportunities for others to bring their business here. I'm hoping I can get in the loop and check out the talent later. Glad to hear the new Bigjohn and hoping for the best for you and your friend.

  5. #13710

    My Asian friend and soon to be mamasan

    My friend says thank you to all the gentlemen that have texted her and made solid appointments with her. She is only seeing four men that week and is all booked up. If you snooze you lose gentlemen. Good luck to those who got appointments and treat her well. I have always believed in making connections with the bosses and sending them business to make both my dates and their businesses successful.

    Please private message me after your time with her so I know how things went and what improvements if any could be made. All communication is very helpful in creating a new place to bring quality service to us. She does not tell me anything I need to hear it from you guys. She believes in privacy being one of the upmost important qualities in these arrangements and will not even tell me anything unless it was bad or dangerous.

    Thank again gentlemen!

  6. #13709

    Complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    Were they busted? If not that's BS.
    As blurry as that pic was, it appears the landlord cancelled the lease. Guessing the neighboring businesses and possibly their customers complained to the landlord about what they believed was going on. It was only a matter of time.

  7. #13708
    Looks more like a eviction than a bust.

  8. #13707
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazU812  [View Original Post]
    Drove by past couple of days. Pulled in driveway and saw this taped to the door. Bummer.
    Were they busted? If not that's BS.

  9. #13706

    RU surprised

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    That's it for you.

    Best of luck to you.

    A2

  10. #13705

    Johnstown

    Quote Originally Posted by ChazU812  [View Original Post]
    Drove by past couple of days. Pulled in driveway and saw this taped to the door. Bummer.
    Johnstown was shit and coco was a *****. About time.

  11. #13704

    Johnstown Rd massage closed

    Drove by past couple of days. Pulled in driveway and saw this taped to the door. Bummer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241012_130221.jpg‎  

  12. #13703

    Huge tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on AMPs that have someone there with big tits?
    Biggest Asian tits I've seen is at red leaves maybe C cup.

    If you want big tits you may want to branch out there is Nurse Kelly.

    Who is wacky but she's stacked and there's this one in Dublin I've never had a session with her but reports say extras are available.

    And they looks massive https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...792443868.html.

  13. #13702

    Busty Masseuses

    Any suggestions on AMPs that have someone there with big tits?

  14. #13701

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueZen66  [View Original Post]
    Any non asian Nuru / massage services available, I have tried with Kay multiple times not interested with her anymore.
    Starr performs this service quite well. There are also a couple of videos on PH where she is doing nuru.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...l-4-48501.html

  15. #13700

    Any Non-Asian

    Any non asian Nuru / massage services available, I have tried with Kay multiple times not interested with her anymore.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape