Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 27820
-
10-13-24 10:21 #24835Senior Member

Posts: 57Not her bf, just an idiot
Definitely not her bf. I actually thought she was under the radar and only recently discovered that ad myself.
Originally Posted by Yamaha2000
[View Original Post]
I knew she had listed in the past, as luscious Rihanna. But I had no idea she still was. I've been in contact with her for ages off and on.
I am not even aware of any BF at all, but obviously I'm off on that as well.
As it turns out, at this point she has completely ghosted me.
But I do stand by the fact that she is an amazing fuck.
I do think she's on something, but I have no idea what. She is a MAJOR flake.
-
10-12-24 18:00 #24834Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80Riley
Are she still belong in here?
And anyone here ever see her lately?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.2913937/
-
10-12-24 14:42 #24833Senior Member

Posts: 2335Hands jump right out of the photo. Wouldn't touch that with y'all's dicks!
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
10-12-24 14:37 #24832Senior Member

Posts: 103Kiera
She used to belong on this thread.
Has anyone seen her since she started reposting on the other board?
Pics look hella rough!
-
10-12-24 14:36 #24831Senior Member

Posts: 2335That is fact! This is what real men know! A lot of guys don't know this! Sheesh. You see fat swollen fingers with ducked up nail Polish on stg, RUN. HAHAHA.
Originally Posted by Athos56
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 12:13 #24830Senior Member

Posts: 94Amanda
How huge are we talking?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 10:27 #24829Senior Member

Posts: 502I don't understand this at all. She was in your locked hotel room to fuck and you sent her away just because a dude dropped her off? She looks pretty hot, too, and apparently is open to fucking raw. Damn. I don't get this at all.
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 20:42 #24828Senior Member

Posts: 108Math
500 for an hour and 900 for 90 minutes. If you do see her help her with her math.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 19:02 #24827Senior Member

Posts: 112Adriana?
Wait a second, BriannaBoy. Is this your girl?
I thought she was UTR and not pro? Maybe you're her BF?
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 18:23 #24826Senior Member

Posts: 176Not that hot but she really likes to get fucked. That is for sure.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 17:37 #24825Senior Member

Posts: 341Amanda
Now I really want to see her! I always had a crush on Patricia when she was on Everybody Loves Raymond.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 15:59 #24824Senior Member

Posts: 987Patricia Heaton with fake eyelashes +30 pounds and huge knockers.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 15:36 #24823Senior Member

Posts: 341Amanda Wonders
Great question!! I have wondered as well. Her pictures are just her backside but make her look like she is a total fox and I am surprised to hear that she isn't that pretty. Would love if someone would post a picture that is a close representation of her.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 15:09 #24822Senior Member

Posts: 94Amanda
Anyone have a celebrity lookalike for Amanda Wonders? Hoping to see her this weekend.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 11:16 #24821Senior Member

Posts: 240Yeah, a little too skinny for my liking. LOL.
Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





