Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 27920
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24935

    Math

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Now I really want to see her! I always had a crush on Patricia when she was on Everybody Loves Raymond.
    500 for an hour and 900 for 90 minutes. If you do see her help her with her math.

  2. #24934

    Adriana?

    Wait a second, BriannaBoy. Is this your girl?

    I thought she was UTR and not pro? Maybe you're her BF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw this one, referred by another off the board. Hard to communicate but was told to be patient.

    Agreed to meet, I get a decent hotel and 3 hours later shows up, I go outside to meet her but watch from a distance and it's another dude dropping her off, gives him a kiss.

    I casually hide behind a pillar and sneak back inside the lobby door and pretend I'm waiting for her.

    Comes in and I greet her, super skinny girl, couldn't tell if she's taking anything but tight figure maybe weighs under a buck.

    I'm already feeling awkward, take her to the room and I can see from the window he's waiting in the car. Some small talk and I find my way to get out of it, apologizing and give a hundy to leave.

    I'm sure she would've have done a great job but wasn't willing to find out what could've have occurred during or after. Apparently she's got an alert on the board already.

    She's not bad looking but caution on the meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ction.2908956/

    I didn't ask. She just hopped on. YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend up in Monroe who is falling behind in some finances and is open to hearing from a few generous and attractive people who might want to spend some time with her. she is not very mobile unfortunately. I don't want to inundate her with calls but would be open to sharing her number with a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I shared her number with a few guys here just to help her out. Did she reply to anyone at all?? If not, I am done trying to help her.

  3. #24933
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Now I really want to see her! I always had a crush on Patricia when she was on Everybody Loves Raymond.
    Not that hot but she really likes to get fucked. That is for sure.

  4. #24932

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Patricia Heaton with fake eyelashes +30 pounds and huge knockers.
    Now I really want to see her! I always had a crush on Patricia when she was on Everybody Loves Raymond.

  5. #24931
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Great question!! I have wondered as well. Her pictures are just her backside but make her look like she is a total fox and I am surprised to hear that she isn't that pretty. Would love if someone would post a picture that is a close representation of her.
    Patricia Heaton with fake eyelashes +30 pounds and huge knockers.

  6. #24930

    Amanda Wonders

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a celebrity lookalike for Amanda Wonders? Hoping to see her this weekend.
    Great question!! I have wondered as well. Her pictures are just her backside but make her look like she is a total fox and I am surprised to hear that she isn't that pretty. Would love if someone would post a picture that is a close representation of her.

  7. #24929

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    MarieStClaire vs Amanda Wonders.

    Which one would you recommend seeing? I don't mind a little weight, but curves are a must at least. Oh, and a booty! Thanks!
    Anyone have a celebrity lookalike for Amanda Wonders? Hoping to see her this weekend.

  8. #24928
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about KenzieBaby from TNA?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-5557.2912796/
    Yeah, a little too skinny for my liking. LOL.

  9. #24927
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw this one, referred by another off the board. Hard to communicate but was told to be patient.

    Agreed to meet, I get a decent hotel and 3 hours later shows up, I go outside to meet her but watch from a distance and it's another dude dropping her off, gives him a kiss.

    I casually hide behind a pillar and sneak back inside the lobby door and pretend I'm waiting for her.

    Comes in and I greet her, super skinny girl, couldn't tell if she's taking anything but tight figure maybe weighs under a buck.

    I'm already feeling awkward, take her to the room and I can see from the window he's waiting in the car. Some small talk and I find my way to get out of it, apologizing and give a hundy to leave.

    I'm sure she would've have done a great job but wasn't willing to find out what could've have occurred during or after. Apparently she's got an alert on the board already.

    She's not bad looking but caution on the meet.
    It sounds like you handled the situation the way that felt most comfortable for you, which is what matters. From my perspective, there's nothing inherently alarming about a provider having someone drop her off and wait, whether it's a ride or a boyfriend. In fact, for many, this can be a normal part of how they manage logistics for outcalls. It can provide a level of safety and convenience for both parties. That said, if it makes you uncomfortable, it's totally valid to prioritize your own comfort. Sticking to incalls or other setups where you feel more at ease could be a good move moving forward.

  10. #24926

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    As long as the mofo in the other side of the door, I'm filling her up and sending her home packed.
    I agree, apparently the dude has no problem just giving away C notes. Good for him.

  11. #24925

  12. #24924
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Pimp or bf, the driver was probably excited and patiently waiting for her to come back fill with baby batter so he can clean up the mess.
    As long as the mofo in the other side of the door, I'm filling her up and sending her home packed.

  13. #24923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    So. Does this mean you are going tobstop seeing h oo kers buddy?
    🤣.

    Pimp or bf, the driver was probably excited and patiently waiting for her to come back fill with baby batter so he can clean up the mess.

  14. #24922
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw this one, referred by another off the board. Hard to communicate but was told to be patient.

    Agreed to meet, I get a decent hotel and 3 hours later shows up, I go outside to meet her but watch from a distance and it's another dude dropping her off, gives him a kiss.

    I casually hide behind a pillar and sneak back inside the lobby door and pretend I'm waiting for her.

    Comes in and I greet her, super skinny girl, couldn't tell if she's taking anything but tight figure maybe weighs under a buck.

    I'm already feeling awkward, take her to the room and I can see from the window he's waiting in the car. Some small talk and I find my way to get out of it, apologizing and give a hundy to leave.

    I'm sure she would've have done a great job but wasn't willing to find out what could've have occurred during or after. Apparently she's got an alert on the board already.

    She's not bad looking but caution on the meet.
    So. Does this mean you are going tobstop seeing h oo kers buddy?

  15. #24921

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape