Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 1282 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33104
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamonger  [View Original Post]
    Coming down to RVA early next week for the day and lining up options for some company. Did my RTFF research but didn't find any reports on this one. Any insights would be appreciated. VAM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/823031212482

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/174616705805
    Not familiar with her but looking at the ad I'd be careful that it's not Chesterfield PD waiting to greet you. If it's legit I'm sure others will know her.

  2. #33103

    2nd one lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    These two girls stay at the same location but not together. One is responsive but a little shifty and one is a downright time waster.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/971473400690

    Jasmine isn't the hottest she is skinny as a stick and the boobs in the photos are an after thought but she can be negotiated to a. 4 BBBJ and she sucks very well. Would repeat in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/129468126622

    This chick Lexi as stays at the same location and I've verified with my eyes she is real. She is a double overbooking time waster who will keep giving you the run around then text you later like nothing happened. She has to have a handler as her # keeps changing or maybe something more devious is going on.
    Yes she is real. Yes she is 21. I met her earlier this summer when she was walking midlo. Seen her a few times before she started posting. She definitely has a handler / bf / dealer. Probably who is booking for her but she will waste your time in person if she is not into you. Same old story. Had a plug bf. He went to jail. She starts walking to keep the habit. Gets picked up by new plug. He gets her ad & phone. She makes more money. Habit gets worse. You all know the rest. At least she is real & young. Tight little box if you can get it.

  3. #33102

    Roof rack

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI gentlemen. I went to visit her tonight. I have never had any issues. I get there and there was a bunch of guys outside hanging out in the adjacent rooms. The room she always has was open and some guy is laying on the bed. I wasn't about to mess around with that. When I was leaving there was an explorer without roof rails in the parking lot sitting. IYKYK what I am saying.
    Is always a give away. Municipal vehicles do not come with a roof rack in case they want to add a light bar. Whether its the county school system or undercover. None have a roof rack. It is getting harder to spot with all the CUV car types that look similar. I look for no roof rack & dark tint. Look for the cutouts for the disco lights & be safe.

  4. #33101

    Any Info on This One

    Coming down to RVA early next week for the day and lining up options for some company. Did my RTFF research but didn't find any reports on this one. Any insights would be appreciated. VAM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/823031212482

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/174616705805

  5. #33100

    Midlothian "Turnpike"

    These two girls stay at the same location but not together. One is responsive but a little shifty and one is a downright time waster.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/971473400690

    Jasmine isn't the hottest she is skinny as a stick and the boobs in the photos are an after thought but she can be negotiated to a. 4 BBBJ and she sucks very well. Would repeat in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/129468126622

    This chick Lexi as stays at the same location and I've verified with my eyes she is real. She is a double overbooking time waster who will keep giving you the run around then text you later like nothing happened. She has to have a handler as her # keeps changing or maybe something more devious is going on.

  6. #33099

    Big booty Judy

    Just an FYI gentlemen. I went to visit her tonight. I have never had any issues. I get there and there was a bunch of guys outside hanging out in the adjacent rooms. The room she always has was open and some guy is laying on the bed. I wasn't about to mess around with that. When I was leaving there was an explorer without roof rails in the parking lot sitting. IYKYK what I am saying.

  7. #33098

    Fuck man

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past Wed. She definitely had the needle marks on her legs but the visit went really well and she was coherent during the visit. She can be hard to reach and I am unsure if I will repeat as it seems the monkey on her shoulder is getting bigger. A real shame because if she left the monkey alone I would be in her regular rotation.
    The talent here is shrinking. I am considering a move. Any recommendations on better areas? Raleigh used to be the shit but now they are suffering as well.

  8. #33097

    Chick on Moseley

    Did you anyone had luck setting something up?

    She is been posting on stg quite sometime last dig 3212.

  9. #33096

    UTR Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Definitly out of my rotation. I've recieved frantic text two day straight asking for money because of some emergency situations. Not going to broadcast her business but obvious signs some substance is in control. Staying clear of that.
    I saw her this past Wed. She definitely had the needle marks on her legs but the visit went really well and she was coherent during the visit. She can be hard to reach and I am unsure if I will repeat as it seems the monkey on her shoulder is getting bigger. A real shame because if she left the monkey alone I would be in her regular rotation.

  10. #33095

    I totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her the other day. Her teeth are jacked up and she seemed high. She told me a while back that she was in recovery. I guess she fell off the wagon and it ran over her. She had sores
    on her legs too. I'm not going to be fishing in that pond again.
    Definitly out of my rotation. I've recieved frantic text two day straight asking for money because of some emergency situations. Not going to broadcast her business but obvious signs some substance is in control. Staying clear of that.

  11. #33094

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Marqeis  [View Original Post]
    She looks great inthe pictures, but I did not get chance to partake. She is near a hotel close to stadium, I could not go that side due to some personal reason.
    I ran into her the other day. Her teeth are jacked up and she seemed high. She told me a while back that she was in recovery. I guess she fell off the wagon and it ran over her. She had sores on her legs too. I'm not going to be fishing in that pond again.

  12. #33093

    IVy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this is spot on. Anyone have any feedback on UTR Ivy? Her name is only 3 letters, so it's hard to get search results.
    She looks great inthe pictures, but I did not get chance to partake. She is near a hotel close to stadium, I could not go that side due to some personal reason.

  13. #33092
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Is she in a hotel or a residence?
    She is doing cardates.

  14. #33091

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Nikki used to be a pretty good time but her quality has nosedived. I saw her when she had Paris staying with her a couple months back. She is pretty broken down, much worse than when she was at the Diamond a year or so ago. She of course didn't have a rubber, and based on the situation (scabs, skeleton skinny, disgusting house) I declined her BBBJ and opted for a handjob which was meh..
    Yeah this is spot on. Anyone have any feedback on UTR Ivy? Her name is only 3 letters, so it's hard to get search results.

  15. #33090

    Nikki is much worse than she used to be

    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Bro agree wholeheartedly. Decent BBBJ I guess? But I really just wanted to gtfo of there. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to walk away but probably should have. Monkey strong. Covered in scabs. House a train wreck and area shady at best. Appreciate the monger who gave me digits but wouldn't repeat if she was the last on earth.

    Would love a head doc that I don't feel I'm risking my safety and health for. She is not it LOL.
    Nikki used to be a pretty good time but her quality has nosedived. I saw her when she had Paris staying with her a couple months back. She is pretty broken down, much worse than when she was at the Diamond a year or so ago. She of course didn't have a rubber, and based on the situation (scabs, skeleton skinny, disgusting house) I declined her BBBJ and opted for a handjob which was meh.

    I won't be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape