Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33086
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonoJon  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with her. Pretty face thick butt and the prefect amount of pudge. She was easy to talk to.

    And I would be shocked if she has a candy problem.

    Only down side was a slight smell but it wasn't.


    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...952/7578048482
    Is she in a hotel or a residence?

  2. #33085
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    As good as this one looks, I need an understanding from you guys as to why the rates for a damn QV are as high as they are in Richmond.

    I am currently out of town in a city that is 4 times the population as Richmond, yet I've come across a lot of ads with girls of this caliber whose rates are only 70 or 80. So what is the deal with Richmond specifically?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/177332658
    I think her prices are on par. She's young and sexy. See run down hags wanting 100 for qv. Should of posted some ads of these said providers.

  3. #33084
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    As good as this one looks, I need an understanding from you guys as to why the rates for a damn QV are as high as they are in Richmond.

    I am currently out of town in a city that is 4 times the population as Richmond, yet I've come across a lot of ads with girls of this caliber whose rates are only 70 or 80. So what is the deal with Richmond specifically?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/177332658
    I've heard some tell me they don't like doing qvs so maybe they have a high price for them so you will just go for the hhr. I highly doubt people are paying that much for qv.

  4. #33083

    What is up with the rates?

    As good as this one looks, I need an understanding from you guys as to why the rates for a damn QV are as high as they are in Richmond.

    I am currently out of town in a city that is 4 times the population as Richmond, yet I've come across a lot of ads with girls of this caliber whose rates are only 70 or 80. So what is the deal with Richmond specifically?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/177332658

  5. #33082

    Cute young black girl

    Had a great time with her. Pretty face thick butt and the prefect amount of pudge. She was easy to talk to.

    And I would be shocked if she has a candy problem.

    Only down side was a slight smell but it wasn't.


    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...952/7578048482

  6. #33081

    UTR Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    For the longest I always kept Nikki in my pocket for the right time to see her. Finally, pulled the trigger last night looking for a good BBBJ, as she has been referred so many times due to her skill in that area. I get address, comms were pretty good. Located in a run down area but nothing too crazy. The incall was a horrid 2 story home, it really reminded me of a horror house. Nikki was very friendly but man she looks like a totally rundown like she is heavy on the monkey, bruises everywhere and super skinny. She proceeds the BBBJ and 3 minutes in stops and asking if I am ready. She is coughing all over, she says she is sick. I just finish myself off. Between her incall, the neighborhood and her looks, never again Jesus. It really made me rethink what I was doing with my life. Maybe this was just a bad night but I will not ever repeat.
    Bro agree wholeheartedly. Decent BBBJ I guess? But I really just wanted to gtfo of there. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to walk away but probably should have. Monkey strong. Covered in scabs. House a train wreck and area shady at best. Appreciate the monger who gave me digits but wouldn't repeat if she was the last on earth.

    Would love a head doc that I don't feel I'm risking my safety and health for. She is not it LOL.

  7. #33080

    Latin

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks DorkHelmet! BH44.

  8. #33079

    Out of towner here for business

    Long time monger here, I'm in town the next few days and I wanted to know where's a great spot for some Latin massages or Asians, I will be looking in thread for any other ideas as well and asking you guys, happy.

  9. #33078

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Looking to check off a bucket list item! I see a ton of Latin ads on the sites. Can anyone recommend a Latin, Hispanic or etc. ? Would like to check this off the old bucket list!! Safe and discreet incall preferably. Inbox me if you can help! Thanks, BH44.
    https://callescort.org/862-408-3907

    She's a lot of fun.

  10. #33077

    Latins

    Looking to check off a bucket list item! I see a ton of Latin ads on the sites. Can anyone recommend a Latin, Hispanic or etc. ? Would like to check this off the old bucket list!! Safe and discreet incall preferably. Inbox me if you can help! Thanks, BH44.

  11. #33076

    Kory

    Can anyone inbox me an update on Kory Love that used to be in Mechanicsville and moved to Ashland? Saw her several times a while back and was a good experience for me! Her ad on Tryst is now gone? BH44.

  12. #33075

    Same thoughts

    I thought the same thing about the rates, but I usually have better luck giving them what they ask for on the first visit and then negotiating with them the next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    We just exchanged selfies.

  13. #33074

    Azalea. A tale of two providers

    I am in Richmond for a few days and after reviewing the forum, decided to go to Azalea. Initially I was bummed because I saw no one but an older woman and she started the massage. She was not the best at massage and it felt quite rushed. Then after about 10-15 minutes someone came in the front so, she yelled at someone else to check the front door. While yelling I heard her say "Nana". So I asked. "Is Nana here today". She said something like "oh. You want Nana. ". After this quick chat, she massaged for maybe 2 minutes and had me flip over. So total massage was 15 minutes.

    After a couple of minutes Nana came in. She is definitely a young beautiful Asian girl with huge DDs. Initially they looked natural, but after investigating, I am certain there is some level of augmentation. Nana was nice and had no issue with BBBJ which was a surprise. The rest was standard except she attempted to kiss me on the mouth when saying bye. I am not shy, but was not the 1st customer of the day so I turned at the last minute and got a peck on the cheek.

    My overall opinion is that I would return. The couple of minor annoyances were offset by the fact that Nana is a hottie!

  14. #33073
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    We just exchanged selfies.
    I had to do the same thing which was kind of dumb. I am not sure how that verifies anything. It's more so she can get an idea of what you look like than verifying. Pics are accurate and recent. Service was pretty good, everything covered. I believe her 240 hh rate is bit high but believe that you could negotiate that down. Staying at a nice location in Midlo. I most likely won't revisit unless that rate drops.

  15. #33072
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    I saw the recent reviews of maddi and was definitely interested, I saw the ad posted on the review earlier but when reading it she said she didn't have control of the ad anymore. Is that phone number still good for her or is anyone willing to share her contact or her friends? It's hard finding a spinner in RVA lately.
    As of the day before yesterday, that number in the ad was still good. That is Maddie's number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape