Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 7833
-
10-19-24 16:07 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 71Erin
I am also interested. I haven't posted mainly because I usually go to the known massage parlors, but always interested in non-Asian milfs. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Ctmfc100
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 07:02 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 129Erin
Would definitely love them if that's okay.
Originally Posted by Ctmfc100
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 20:37 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 304Thanks, sounds like a hard pass. My life is crazy enough now.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:31 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 347She's single-handedly redefined nuts. Avoid. Plenty of comments in both Waterbury and Danbury.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:24 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 312Crazy?
I believe I remember reading that she's nuts. Like to the point that your session may end with police being called nuts. That's tge only thing that's kept me from giving her a shot. Her body looks good. But potentially having to deal with LEO is a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 16:50 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 693She's been reviewed in Danbury forum years ago. Haven't seen anything since. Not sure if that means readers here have stayed away, or no one wants to admit that they've seen her LOL.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 16:33 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 304Lizzy
Any experiences, good or bad?? Thanks.
-
10-17-24 11:23 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 930Who's phone is it?
Texted the Rari number, got a text back saying its not Rari, its Skyler. Also something about a lost phone in the hands of someone else. Whats the deal with Skylar? Is this the same one that used to host out of the NH Amity Pond Lily area?
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...5/165125859706 Skylar.
-
10-16-24 22:04 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 82Fun time with Michelle
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/246257522408
Pics accurate, good comms.
Michelle is a sexy, cool, sweet girl. Would repeat.
-
10-14-24 16:07 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 380Let out a big "oof" when I saw that ad. This girl used to be beautiful. It's a shame what some people do to themselves.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 23:22 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 207Never paid her asking price the few times I saw her. Tbh I didn't even notice that in the ad. I know I don't have to tell you what's in the ads is not always the final. Number. I haven't seen her in nearly 2 years, so that's why I was asking if anyone has heard anything about her. I know my ceiling with her so the ad doesn't mean much to me.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
For example smoke show $200 qv. I took a gamble months ago and all I'll say is I was there for at least an hour and wasn't being rushed out. The qv part has a lot of members scoffing. Sometimes you have to take a leap. Of faith, or in other terms toftt I guess.
-
10-13-24 17:32 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 312Vera De Milo
Dude that 2nd picture. For some reason I can't unsee it.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 17:35 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 2147150?
I'm curious—when she's asking for $1. 50 for a cardate, does that come with an oil change and car wash, or is that extra?
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-11-24 22:50 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 207Rari
She's posting again after a long absence. Anyone know where she's been? I'm guessing state sponsored vacation. I should stay away but her head is top notch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/709266377127
-
10-10-24 10:35 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 97Missy
Same here, she was pissed at herself for being so trusting. She's not your typical pro, and definitely the soccer mom Nextdoor. If you can see her, she's worth every $$.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




