Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 10240
-
10-12-24 16:59 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 350Yes
Yes on broadway.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 22:56 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 140Ava
Sorry Io hear this my experience with her has been without any issues except having to get room with her boyfriend outside waiting. But this is why I say whether good or bad the review. Go see for yourself and share your experience.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 21:49 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 655Ava
I was going to see her a few weeks ago, and it didn't work out. But, I did get a full performance and got to observe many of the players in action. It was at the 3 story place on 130 in Brooklawn.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
She wasn't at the room she told me to go to, but then messaged she was supposed to be right there. "I'm on my way" for 5 minutes. But was stringing me along. When I called it quits and walked back out, I saw some players I know are way bad news, and she was coming from their room. I intercepted her on the stairs, and she apologized and told me to come back up in 5 so she could rinse off. She was fucking blasted, high as fuck, which in my experience is usually terrible, but occasionally epic. I figured sure give it a chance, but as I got back up she was passed out cold on the walk in front and some tall punk white kid comes out of the room. She wakes up and they're arguing and shoving each other and he drags her into the room. Total junkie shit show, don't expect anything less than mayhem. While I do enjoy skinny little tatted girls with no limits, my tolerance for time wasting is pretty low, and the risk makes it a hard pass. As always YMMV.
-
10-11-24 21:32 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 655Natalie has been a hot mess for years, the only thing shocking is that she wasn't dead or on the street sooner. She's definitely borrowing lives from her cat Nubs.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 21:25 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 655I don't know her, so this is just speculation. But tent living is never clean. No soap or shower, no clean clothes, no thanks. Does it matter how good the rate is if she stinks?
Originally Posted by LongJohn1973
[View Original Post]
I used to pick up streetwalkers in Philly, but about 10 years ago there were barely any well dressed girls working and they were all homeless addicts. One night after a date, I found she had left a literal skid mark on the back seat. Full stop, no more homeless chicks for me.
-
10-11-24 17:49 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 164Add Natty (Natalie) to that list, I went window shopping this afternoon and saw her on eBay as well. I guess the ML scene is relocated to Bway.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 16:02 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 602Any chance you could share Stacia contact info please?
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 13:28 #8853Regular Member

Posts: 8Yeah I contacted her. She said she's in a tent in Williamstown. That actually threw me back for a sec but the more we talked it seems she's homeless and that's why the rates are good. Would like more info on this before I pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Danny080
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 11:22 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 92What about areas?
You know what streets are safe / popular to find them on?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 03:44 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 6111/2
Stacia staxx was prego now doing BBFS I hear? Jenny Mae? Why half price? I hear snow got sick and spread down there.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 10:37 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 116Arriving Fri
Any info would be greatly excepted, moved out of state 14 months ago and will be in town Fri / Sat and staying in Glouster City. Always liked the WSW that where out. Looking for a freak to play with. TIA.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 20:25 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 350Bway
Is she on broadway?
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 20:24 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 350Dusk
Now with the shake and bake kicking in (freezing in the morning, 80 in the afternoon) afternoon and dusk are good. You can scoop well into the night, but if you don't know what you're doing, I'd recommend a tutorial at the streetwalker forum. It's easy to get beat or robbed.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 20:23 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 350Kimmy / Kimmie
I can't remember how she spelled it. She would stay on RT 73 Rodeway Inn. 100 SS was the lowest she would go. Tiny, thin, brunette, curly hair, always looks stoned. Never talked much.
Originally Posted by DarkPipe
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 16:15 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 116Who's Kimmy? That's the only name I'm not recognizing.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





