Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 10240
-
10-09-24 16:02 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 92What are good times to go?
Not experienced with the corner ways.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 11:03 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 140Hell no
I would never. Not for something she would charge you less for if you caught her in cmd on Broadway.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 10:48 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 350Negotiate
I'm sure you could have gotten that price down. Was that a quote for BBFS? A standard SS which will proabably take the same time and service as a HH, honestly, could probably be had for 120 or even 100 if you play your cards right. BBFS is more, obviously.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 10:30 #8842Senior Member

Posts: 441Ouch
Quoted me 225 for HH. Too rich for me!
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 09:08 #8841Senior Member

Posts: 140Paw prints
Yes, to small paw prints above her boobs close to midline.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 00:52 #8840Senior Member

Posts: 350Tattoos?
Did she have the paw print tattoos on her chest?
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 00:51 #8839Senior Member

Posts: 3501/2 price sale!
Calling all mongers! Escorts are now at bargain basement prices! You can find them on broadway (wrong forum but allow me). Such delights as Skye, Stasia, Kimmy, and even Jennie Mae! All were once 150 hh 100 ss can now be had for 20 BJ and 40 FS. I've enjoyed all but Kimmy.
-
10-08-24 12:24 #8838Regular Member

Posts: 9This one popped up. Kay in Sicklerville. A little old for my tastes but her rates seem reasonable. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/696419156475
-
10-03-24 10:01 #8837Senior Member

Posts: 140Ava
All holes are open, last time we played hide the cock she loss her room so we got a room somewhere else and her boyfriend (some junkie whiteboy) was asking who I was and she told him, he's my mom friend and wanted to help me get a room. Long story short while we were playing and he's outside getting high, she said you can do it with our a coat, I'm clean. I was playing like I was going to stick it in her 4th point of contact and she was really pushing down on it. But I jerked off and filled her up with my load again. But don't go in without a raincoat for the love of god.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 07:04 #8836Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone have any experience with this provider?
-
09-30-24 12:25 #8835Senior Member

Posts: 350Ava
Yes, hummer, she's new. Perfect body, mosquito bite titties. Beautiful girl. Good mic skills, not sure if all holes are open. It's true she doesn't shoot she only smokes. She pretends to get into it, so she's a lot of fun. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 12:21 #8834Senior Member

Posts: 350Ava
Yeah, that's her. She's in Brooklawn now. New to the scene. She's playing off that someone hacked her pics and it's not her posting. But it is. I guess she just does that in case of family or her boyfriend. She's a lot of fun, but flaky. If you're on the phone with her, your talking to the handler. Get her while you can because my experience with her is, she disappears!
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:46 #8833Senior Member

Posts: 140To be honest I don't recall the tattoo. But I wore a condom and pulled it off before I popped and drained my load in her. But she's definitely worth a visit going to keep her around.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:44 #8832Senior Member

Posts: 140Ava
No signs of drugs, she doesn't shoot dope anymore only smoke it and hard.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 09:30 #8831Senior Member

Posts: 611Ava
Hey, has she been around a while? I've never seen her add and also how is her body overall any sign of drugs?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





