Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 683 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8860

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Is she on broadway?
    Yes on broadway.

  2. #8859

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see her a few weeks ago, and it didn't work out. But, I did get a full performance and got to observe many of the players in action. It was at the 3 story place on 130 in Brooklawn.

    She wasn't at the room she told me to go to, but then messaged she was supposed to be right there. "I'm on my way" for 5 minutes. But was stringing me along. When I called it quits and walked back out, I saw some players I know are way bad news, and she was coming from their room. I intercepted her on the stairs, and she apologized and told me to come back up in 5 so she could rinse off. She was fucking blasted, high as fuck, which in my experience is usually terrible, but occasionally epic. I figured sure give it a chance, but as I got back up she was passed out cold on the walk in front and some tall punk white kid comes out of the room. She wakes up and they're arguing and shoving each other and he drags her into the room. Total junkie shit show, don't expect anything less than mayhem. While I do enjoy skinny little tatted girls with no limits, my tolerance for time wasting is pretty low, and the risk makes it a hard pass. As always YMMV.
    Sorry Io hear this my experience with her has been without any issues except having to get room with her boyfriend outside waiting. But this is why I say whether good or bad the review. Go see for yourself and share your experience.

  3. #8858

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    All holes are open, last time we played hide the cock she loss her room so we got a room somewhere else and her boyfriend (some junkie whiteboy) was asking who I was and she told him, he's my mom friend and wanted to help me get a room. Long story short while we were playing and he's outside getting high, she said you can do it with our a coat, I'm clean. I was playing like I was going to stick it in her 4th point of contact and she was really pushing down on it. But I jerked off and filled her up with my load again. But don't go in without a raincoat for the love of god.
    I was going to see her a few weeks ago, and it didn't work out. But, I did get a full performance and got to observe many of the players in action. It was at the 3 story place on 130 in Brooklawn.

    She wasn't at the room she told me to go to, but then messaged she was supposed to be right there. "I'm on my way" for 5 minutes. But was stringing me along. When I called it quits and walked back out, I saw some players I know are way bad news, and she was coming from their room. I intercepted her on the stairs, and she apologized and told me to come back up in 5 so she could rinse off. She was fucking blasted, high as fuck, which in my experience is usually terrible, but occasionally epic. I figured sure give it a chance, but as I got back up she was passed out cold on the walk in front and some tall punk white kid comes out of the room. She wakes up and they're arguing and shoving each other and he drags her into the room. Total junkie shit show, don't expect anything less than mayhem. While I do enjoy skinny little tatted girls with no limits, my tolerance for time wasting is pretty low, and the risk makes it a hard pass. As always YMMV.

  4. #8857
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    Add Natty (Natalie) to that list, I went window shopping this afternoon and saw her on eBay as well. I guess the ML scene is relocated to Bway.
    Natalie has been a hot mess for years, the only thing shocking is that she wasn't dead or on the street sooner. She's definitely borrowing lives from her cat Nubs.

  5. #8856
    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn1973  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I contacted her. She said she's in a tent in Williamstown. That actually threw me back for a sec but the more we talked it seems she's homeless and that's why the rates are good. Would like more info on this before I pull the trigger.
    I don't know her, so this is just speculation. But tent living is never clean. No soap or shower, no clean clothes, no thanks. Does it matter how good the rate is if she stinks?

    I used to pick up streetwalkers in Philly, but about 10 years ago there were barely any well dressed girls working and they were all homeless addicts. One night after a date, I found she had left a literal skid mark on the back seat. Full stop, no more homeless chicks for me.

  6. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Calling all mongers! Escorts are now at bargain basement prices! You can find them on broadway (wrong forum but allow me). Such delights as Skye, Stasia, Kimmy, and even Jennie Mae! All were once 150 hh 100 ss can now be had for 20 BJ and 40 FS. I've enjoyed all but Kimmy.
    Add Natty (Natalie) to that list, I went window shopping this afternoon and saw her on eBay as well. I guess the ML scene is relocated to Bway.

  7. #8854
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Stacia staxx was prego now doing BBFS I hear? Jenny Mae? Why half price? I hear snow got sick and spread down there.
    Any chance you could share Stacia contact info please?

  8. #8853
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny080  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up. Kay in Sicklerville. A little old for my tastes but her rates seem reasonable. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/696419156475
    Yeah I contacted her. She said she's in a tent in Williamstown. That actually threw me back for a sec but the more we talked it seems she's homeless and that's why the rates are good. Would like more info on this before I pull the trigger.

  9. #8852

    What about areas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Now with the shake and bake kicking in (freezing in the morning, 80 in the afternoon) afternoon and dusk are good. You can scoop well into the night, but if you don't know what you're doing, I'd recommend a tutorial at the streetwalker forum. It's easy to get beat or robbed.
    You know what streets are safe / popular to find them on?

  10. #8851

    1/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Calling all mongers! Escorts are now at bargain basement prices! You can find them on broadway (wrong forum but allow me). Such delights as Skye, Stasia, Kimmy, and even Jennie Mae! All were once 150 hh 100 ss can now be had for 20 BJ and 40 FS. I've enjoyed all but Kimmy.
    Stacia staxx was prego now doing BBFS I hear? Jenny Mae? Why half price? I hear snow got sick and spread down there.

  11. #8850

    Arriving Fri

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    All holes are open, last time we played hide the cock she loss her room so we got a room somewhere else and her boyfriend (some junkie whiteboy) was asking who I was and she told him, he's my mom friend and wanted to help me get a room. Long story short while we were playing and he's outside getting high, she said you can do it with our a coat, I'm clean. I was playing like I was going to stick it in her 4th point of contact and she was really pushing down on it. But I jerked off and filled her up with my load again. But don't go in without a raincoat for the love of god.
    Any info would be greatly excepted, moved out of state 14 months ago and will be in town Fri / Sat and staying in Glouster City. Always liked the WSW that where out. Looking for a freak to play with. TIA.

  12. #8849

    Bway

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I would never. Not for something she would charge you less for if you caught her in cmd on Broadway.
    Is she on broadway?

  13. #8848

    Dusk

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    Not experienced with the corner ways.
    Now with the shake and bake kicking in (freezing in the morning, 80 in the afternoon) afternoon and dusk are good. You can scoop well into the night, but if you don't know what you're doing, I'd recommend a tutorial at the streetwalker forum. It's easy to get beat or robbed.

  14. #8847

    Kimmy / Kimmie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    Who's Kimmy? That's the only name I'm not recognizing.
    I can't remember how she spelled it. She would stay on RT 73 Rodeway Inn. 100 SS was the lowest she would go. Tiny, thin, brunette, curly hair, always looks stoned. Never talked much.

  15. #8846
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Calling all mongers! Escorts are now at bargain basement prices! You can find them on broadway (wrong forum but allow me). Such delights as Skye, Stasia, Kimmy, and even Jennie Mae! All were once 150 hh 100 ss can now be had for 20 BJ and 40 FS. I've enjoyed all but Kimmy.
    Who's Kimmy? That's the only name I'm not recognizing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape