Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 329 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 4925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4100

    GQ Prices

    Have prices gone up at GQ? I've been able to get CBJ and CFS for 220 on many occasions, and a few times for 200 (this is including the hr room fee). I even got BBBJ with one of those 200 visits. What should I expect right now? If it's gone up a bunch, I might as well visit one of the Asians up near the mall.

  2. #4099

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    I was in GQ on Sunday and had a good visit with Lisa. I have reviewed her before but in short small and thin with decent breasts and does aim to please.

    While there Pinky said that Cherry was coming in later that same day and for at least the next month the line up will be Pinky, Cherry and Lisa.
    Is Pinky natural? Who would you say is hotter between her and cherry?

  3. #4098

    Lisa and Cherry are back

    I was in GQ on Sunday and had a good visit with Lisa. I have reviewed her before but in short small and thin with decent breasts and does aim to please.

    While there Pinky said that Cherry was coming in later that same day and for at least the next month the line up will be Pinky, Cherry and Lisa.

  4. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I hope she didn't leave I was hoping for a RJ.

    Describe Suzie and your session.
    Suzie is thick but not fat. She has d cups. I just got a massage. I wanted to see Jessica.

  5. #4096

    No idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by PerkUp  [View Original Post]
    Was given Suzie. She told me Jessica doesn't work there anymore, can anyone confirm?
    I hope she didn't leave I was hoping for a RJ.

    Describe Suzie and your session.

  6. #4095

    Holy milkers

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...y-o-29156.html

    I mean, looks like an amazing time for a great price if its legit.
    As a tit guy, if that's real I'm making the 2 hour trip to chatt as fast as I can!

  7. #4094

    Gq

    Was given Suzie. She told me Jessica doesn't work there anymore, can anyone confirm?

  8. #4093

    Any Experience with her

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...y-o-29156.html

    I mean, looks like an amazing time for a great price if its legit.

  9. #4092

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    K Stone Sauna. Grannies.

    Gaga. Overpriced and underperforming post Lee.

    GQ. Best option and reasonably priced.

    Are these all of the options in the area? I don't believe any other spots offer anything.
    Thats absolutely RIGHT. GQ is your best Spot. I go Bi-Weekly and its best out there right now.

    MK.

  10. #4091

    Options

    K Stone Sauna. Grannies.

    Gaga. Overpriced and underperforming post Lee.

    GQ. Best option and reasonably priced.

    Are these all of the options in the area? I don't believe any other spots offer anything.

  11. #4090

    Not looking likely

    Quote Originally Posted by TripJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagebook.com/search/T...range=two_days

    TripJ from the Knoxville scene here. Was wondering if anyone has seen this lady for a massage? Talking with her seems like she may perform a HE so was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with her? TIA.
    Since she operates out of a Seventh Day Adventist health facility on the campus of a Seventh Day Adventist college. SDAs take a dim view of happy endings, I would imagine.

  12. #4089

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    What's a card reader got to do with anything.
    Most of the time Saving your info.

    MK.

  13. #4088
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    What's a card reader got to do with anything.
    Usually a pretty clear indicator that a place is legit (in this area).

  14. #4087
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    Walked in, saw a card reader at the front, instantly knew.

    Its a no go.
    What's a card reader got to do with anything.

  15. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyDye  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been yet?
    Walked in, saw a card reader at the front, instantly knew.

    Its a no go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape