Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 4925
-
09-21-24 08:52 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 117Tried several times no answer.
Originally Posted by Espy423
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 08:08 #4084Regular Member

Posts: 4Reflexology Massage Cleveland Tennessee
Anyone been yet?
-
09-21-24 07:10 #4083Regular Member

Posts: 4Colledgele
403 Forbidden the website does not exist.
Originally Posted by TripJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 06:19 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 605Collegedale Massage
https://www.massagebook.com/search/T...range=two_days
TripJ from the Knoxville scene here. Was wondering if anyone has seen this lady for a massage? Talking with her seems like she may perform a HE so was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with her? TIA.
-
09-18-24 21:42 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 30I've seen the ad but not contacted her yet. I've seen Betty and CTG in the past. Looking for a similar independent.
Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 08:38 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 79Veronica RR
Has anyone seen her? Seems to have been on the site for a while and is verified.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ial-27043.html
-
09-14-24 18:07 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 123Finally made it back to see Cherry
I have been busy the last couple weeks and finally made it back to see Cherry. She is very slim with natural b breasts and a great ass. Looked as good as I thought she would.
Started out with a good massage better than most I get there. On the flip settles for the normal 80 house and 140 tip. Started with a CBJ but spent more time teabag and licking the boys. BJ was good but her kitty was way tight and had a lot of muscle control and could feel her squeezing me. Spent most the time in CG just with how good it felt then finished in mish. I had a great time. After we finished I was talking to her and she said she was going back to New York in a week and two days. Check her out before she leaves.
On the way out Pinky told me a new girl would be there on the 22nd. Another customer came in so didn't get to ask anything about her but will report when I see her.
-
09-11-24 18:50 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 117I was with Cherry. Definitely a great body nice and tight.
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 14:50 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 123Suji is back at GQ and new girl Cherry
I went to GQ and saw Suji again and had a great time seeing my previous reviews of her. I have gotten BBBJ again felt amazing.
Upon leaving saw the new girl in passing Pinky told me her name was Cherry I will try and go review soon. She looked good but have not been up close and personal yet.
-
09-02-24 11:26 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 1575Gq
Sorry guys I'm about a week and a half late on my report but I've been covered up. On my way to Atlanta and decided to stop in GQ. I wanted to see the new girl but obviously she was busy so mamason Put me with pinky again. I've saw Pinky a couple of times before she's just OK in my opinion. I did not get to see the new girl as I left, but was told there would be another new girl starting on the 24th Sept.
-
09-01-24 09:37 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 199The last time I was there worst massage ever got home and hurt for a whole week smh.
Originally Posted by Ohioan38
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 21:22 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 109Relax Massage
I went in there today, and all I wanted was a good massage and a HE, all I got was alot of hassle and no release. The table shower started off nice till the flip, tried to leave me covered and wouldn't touch jr. Seriously tried to talk thru translator, got absolutely no where, out $. 45 and got a left with more stress, than when I went in!
-
08-31-24 15:28 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 255Yes it was.
Originally Posted by Emersen
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 12:45 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 203Gq
I've never tried the massage parlors before I actually work for asians so kinda intrigued and like try something different seems this place would be my best option. Since we have such a lackluster choice of providers and current bored with my FWB's thought I'd give it a try. Courious about going rate, I assume just carry what you'll need inside and options available or any advice feel free to PM. Thanks.
-
08-31-24 08:00 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 52Pinky
Dive right in, the pussy is fine.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





