Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13917
-
10-23-24 17:54 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 108Relaxation Asian Spa
Took a trip there today. Saw Tina after being offered 2 other used up older ladies.
She was thinner and my little head was hopeful! 80 cost to enter.
If all you want is massage and he, may work for you, but I tried multiple times for extra service.
Replied with, no boom boom here, I get fired. Only HJ. No shower.
Will not return.
-
10-22-24 13:25 #12641Senior Member

Posts: 438Not sure bro. Haven't been in the past few weeks.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 14:50 #12640Senior Member

Posts: 65Monica
I'm not positive but I heard Monica was back at the Green Apple. Anyone know for sure, or is it someone else by that name now?
-
10-19-24 12:12 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 59I miss Coco too!
.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 06:50 #12638Regular Member

Posts: 19Honestly probably not going to get much titty play unless you are a regular, was a regular and built good rapport to see what was available and honestly not sure if it's worth here imo.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 06:31 #12637Senior Member

Posts: 108Recommendations
Going to be in town next week and looking for AMP locales I can be provided with FS, BBFS and or BBBJ add on.
DM if you prefer.
Thanks.
-
10-18-24 08:30 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 302Anyone been by the buck jones spa lately? Anything decent there? I'm well aware theres probably not any extras happening just looking for a set of titties to play with during the HJ. PM is fine.
-
10-13-24 11:19 #12635Senior Member

Posts: 302Studio kinda turned more into my go to after pure spa and I never recall seeing her there or anywhere else around. I miss them titties too so it'd be nice if she popped back up but its been a couple years now at least.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 10:31 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 65After Pure Spa was sold she mentioned something about going back to China, but I heard from a friend a year ago she went to Studio Salon. I've not seen here so I couldn't say.
Originally Posted by EyeSpy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 10:16 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 33Pure Spa Breast
Anyone know what happened to the big breast cutie from Pure Spa? I miss the breast more than the ending but that was pleasant as well. She still around anywhere?
-
10-10-24 13:50 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 108Green apple
Visited today. Saw 2 ladies in business. Both mid 30's to 40.
Originally Posted by KingClean95
[View Original Post]
Spent an hour at 80, lady never removes her clothes but does allow rubbing.
Turned me over and focused on happy ending. Tried for extra but she said no.
When finished, gave a full body bath before I left. If all you desire is HJ, pricing is not bad. Nothing much to look at.
Asked for 40 when leaving.
-
10-09-24 23:03 #12631Regular Member

Posts: 7Green apple
Visited green Apple today, 2 old ladies, massage was OK, opted out for extra. 80+40 tip, not worth it.
-
10-08-24 13:56 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 438Hopefully the number is still the same.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 21:43 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 65I just did 30 minutes to feel the place out.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 20:53 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 438Anyone in there worth the visit?
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





