Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 928 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12642

    Relaxation Asian Spa

    Took a trip there today. Saw Tina after being offered 2 other used up older ladies.

    She was thinner and my little head was hopeful! 80 cost to enter.

    If all you want is massage and he, may work for you, but I tried multiple times for extra service.

    Replied with, no boom boom here, I get fired. Only HJ. No shower.

    Will not return.

  2. #12641
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    I'm not positive but I heard Monica was back at the Green Apple. Anyone know for sure, or is it someone else by that name now?
    Not sure bro. Haven't been in the past few weeks.

  3. #12640

    Monica

    I'm not positive but I heard Monica was back at the Green Apple. Anyone know for sure, or is it someone else by that name now?

  4. #12639
    I miss Coco too!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Studio kinda turned more into my go to after pure spa and I never recall seeing her there or anywhere else around. I miss them titties too so it'd be nice if she popped back up but its been a couple years now at least.
    .

  5. #12638
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been by the buck jones spa lately? Anything decent there? I'm well aware theres probably not any extras happening just looking for a set of titties to play with during the HJ. PM is fine.
    Honestly probably not going to get much titty play unless you are a regular, was a regular and built good rapport to see what was available and honestly not sure if it's worth here imo.

  6. #12637

    Recommendations

    Going to be in town next week and looking for AMP locales I can be provided with FS, BBFS and or BBBJ add on.

    DM if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  7. #12636
    Anyone been by the buck jones spa lately? Anything decent there? I'm well aware theres probably not any extras happening just looking for a set of titties to play with during the HJ. PM is fine.

  8. #12635
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    After Pure Spa was sold she mentioned something about going back to China, but I heard from a friend a year ago she went to Studio Salon. I've not seen here so I couldn't say.
    Studio kinda turned more into my go to after pure spa and I never recall seeing her there or anywhere else around. I miss them titties too so it'd be nice if she popped back up but its been a couple years now at least.

  9. #12634
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the big breast cutie from Pure Spa? I miss the breast more than the ending but that was pleasant as well. She still around anywhere?
    After Pure Spa was sold she mentioned something about going back to China, but I heard from a friend a year ago she went to Studio Salon. I've not seen here so I couldn't say.

  10. #12633

    Pure Spa Breast

    Anyone know what happened to the big breast cutie from Pure Spa? I miss the breast more than the ending but that was pleasant as well. She still around anywhere?

  11. #12632

    Green apple

    Quote Originally Posted by KingClean95  [View Original Post]
    Visited green Apple today, 2 old ladies, massage was OK, opted out for extra. 80+40 tip, not worth it.
    Visited today. Saw 2 ladies in business. Both mid 30's to 40.

    Spent an hour at 80, lady never removes her clothes but does allow rubbing.

    Turned me over and focused on happy ending. Tried for extra but she said no.

    When finished, gave a full body bath before I left. If all you desire is HJ, pricing is not bad. Nothing much to look at.

    Asked for 40 when leaving.

  12. #12631

    Green apple

    Visited green Apple today, 2 old ladies, massage was OK, opted out for extra. 80+40 tip, not worth it.

  13. #12630
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    I just did 30 minutes to feel the place out.
    Hopefully the number is still the same.

  14. #12629
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in there worth the visit?
    I just did 30 minutes to feel the place out.

  15. #12628
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    Green Apple is open again. Different staff.
    Anyone in there worth the visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape