Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 928 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12645
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and tried it out. Not well marked, but some stickers on the windows helped me find it. Left side of the building if you are facing the front from the street. Pretty decent massage, lots of teasing, and a handy finish. UTC roaming up top, OTC only below. She looked closer to 40 than 60, and decent looking, in good shape, so not an old ugly auntie. Not close to me at all, but worth a repeat in my book, if I am on that side of the world.
    Can you provide house / tip info?

  2. #12644

    Buck Jones

    Recent dream with Kimwho was attractive 40 ish. Great massage, little tease before the flip. Show nice B / C tits that allowed sucking while, 2 finger FIV and playing with her ass. HE clean up and out 1.

  3. #12643
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and tried it out. Not well marked, but some stickers on the windows helped me find it. Left side of the building if you are facing the front from the street. Pretty decent massage, lots of teasing, and a handy finish. UTC roaming up top, OTC only below. She looked closer to 40 than 60, and decent looking, in good shape, so not an old ugly auntie. Not close to me at all, but worth a repeat in my book, if I am on that side of the world.
    Well I'm happy to be wrong. Thanks for the report. Was planning on trying it this afternoon.

  4. #12642
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and tried it out. Not well marked, but some stickers on the windows helped me find it. Left side of the building if you are facing the front from the street. Pretty decent massage, lots of teasing, and a handy finish. UTC roaming up top, OTC only below. She looked closer to 40 than 60, and decent looking, in good shape, so not an old ugly auntie. Not close to me at all, but worth a repeat in my book, if I am on that side of the world.
    Appreciate the report. It looks like I'm about 15 minutes away from it, but they may be busy when I get off of work. I'll give them a shot soon.

  5. #12641

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...f/886526984584

    Another asian place popping up with ads on skip the games. Recently however most of these places advertising there have all turned out to be legit places. Maybe this one will be different but I'm doubtful. Would be curious to hear if anyone has visited.
    I tried to check it out but they were too busy. Has the look of a legit place. Will probably try again another time.

  6. #12640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...f/886526984584

    Another asian place popping up with ads on skip the games. Recently however most of these places advertising there have all turned out to be legit places. Maybe this one will be different but I'm doubtful. Would be curious to hear if anyone has visited.
    TOFTT and tried it out. Not well marked, but some stickers on the windows helped me find it. Left side of the building if you are facing the front from the street. Pretty decent massage, lots of teasing, and a handy finish. UTC roaming up top, OTC only below. She looked closer to 40 than 60, and decent looking, in good shape, so not an old ugly auntie. Not close to me at all, but worth a repeat in my book, if I am on that side of the world.

  7. #12639
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...f/886526984584

    Another asian place popping up with ads on skip the games. Recently however most of these places advertising there have all turned out to be legit places. Maybe this one will be different but I'm doubtful. Would be curious to hear if anyone has visited.

  8. #12638

    Relaxation Asian Spa

    Took a trip there today. Saw Tina after being offered 2 other used up older ladies.

    She was thinner and my little head was hopeful! 80 cost to enter.

    If all you want is massage and he, may work for you, but I tried multiple times for extra service.

    Replied with, no boom boom here, I get fired. Only HJ. No shower.

    Will not return.

  9. #12637
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    I'm not positive but I heard Monica was back at the Green Apple. Anyone know for sure, or is it someone else by that name now?
    Not sure bro. Haven't been in the past few weeks.

  10. #12636

    Monica

    I'm not positive but I heard Monica was back at the Green Apple. Anyone know for sure, or is it someone else by that name now?

  11. #12635
    I miss Coco too!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Studio kinda turned more into my go to after pure spa and I never recall seeing her there or anywhere else around. I miss them titties too so it'd be nice if she popped back up but its been a couple years now at least.
    .

  12. #12634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been by the buck jones spa lately? Anything decent there? I'm well aware theres probably not any extras happening just looking for a set of titties to play with during the HJ. PM is fine.
    Honestly probably not going to get much titty play unless you are a regular, was a regular and built good rapport to see what was available and honestly not sure if it's worth here imo.

  13. #12633

    Recommendations

    Going to be in town next week and looking for AMP locales I can be provided with FS, BBFS and or BBBJ add on.

    DM if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  14. #12632
    Anyone been by the buck jones spa lately? Anything decent there? I'm well aware theres probably not any extras happening just looking for a set of titties to play with during the HJ. PM is fine.

  15. #12631
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    After Pure Spa was sold she mentioned something about going back to China, but I heard from a friend a year ago she went to Studio Salon. I've not seen here so I couldn't say.
    Studio kinda turned more into my go to after pure spa and I never recall seeing her there or anywhere else around. I miss them titties too so it'd be nice if she popped back up but its been a couple years now at least.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape