Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 974 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 14605
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11155

    Sooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggystar  [View Original Post]
    I hear your a legend around these parts.
    Am I the only one that finds it funny a first time poster but long time monger post about the new gal? And only about the new gal? Hmmm seems fishy.

  2. #11154
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    The Thick man was there and let me tell you the pictures are right on, the BBBJ is outstanding and the full service is impeccable. How long she will be around who knows? But while the going is good if I were you guys get there before this one goes elsewhere. This is one of Chin's gold nuggets and must shout out to my buddy thank you. Ciao mongers and be safe with this weather coming.
    I hear your a legend around these parts.

  3. #11153
    Hahaha.

    I traded her a Tv set. Not bad good dick sucking skills she actually let me eat her pussy in which she says she normally don't like.

  4. #11152
    I am a forum newbie but definitely not a newbie when comes time get my dick sucked. I been reading & noticing reviews on this one. I saw her 3 times when she first arrived.) She looks just like hers pics.) She nice as hell. Comms were great with me.) She a breath of fresh air compared to what's out there.

    First visit we talked for a bit. I laid roses on table told her she absolutely stunning next thing you know my dick was in her mouth. 7 minutes in as I was face fucking her she looked up to tell me she loves sucking cock. Laid her down ate her pussy she not a pound that pussy hard type of girl so I sucked on her tits gave it the ole easy slide.

    Next 2 times quick visits.

    BBBJ definitely worth the one hundred roses.

  5. #11151

    Can't seem to connect

    We've been going back and forth for a week. Coms are terrible. Let me know if you connect.

  6. #11150

    NYKEE right on

    The Thick man was there and let me tell you the pictures are right on, the BBBJ is outstanding and the full service is impeccable. How long she will be around who knows? But while the going is good if I were you guys get there before this one goes elsewhere. This is one of Chin's gold nuggets and must shout out to my buddy thank you. Ciao mongers and be safe with this weather coming.

  7. #11149

  8. #11148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325

    That ***** Milton

    Be safe fellas. If you are in an evacuation zone don't play around with that and get to safety. I had to rebuild after Ian and I may have to do it again but I'm alive to do so. Good luck brothers and after this is over let's chop it up about our hobby some more.

  9. #11147

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo  [View Original Post]
    Need the digits look for a cheap hook up.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/105089756901

    60 qv.

  10. #11146
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree, if you need a quick pop she takes 60 for qv so she is a budget option LOL.
    Need the digits look for a cheap hook up.

  11. #11145

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Kinda like saying her pussy tasted great but it smelled like a dead fish.

  12. #11144

    Umm. Can we have a little more definitive info. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Bad like rotten? Or crooked?

    There's a difference, I think IMHO.

  13. #11143

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Teeth are probably messed up from drugs. I'm guessing meth I don't know I don't do drugs, but that seems to be what everybody points you when someone has bad teeth, but she always brushes uses mouthwash so her breath is always smelling good. I don't know why any of us kiss these girls that just had a cock in their mouth five minutes before we rolled up there. Lmao.

  14. #11142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    Bad teeth LOL.
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?

  15. #11141

    Bad teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    However, how jacked is she LOL.
    Bad teeth LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape