Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 974 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 14600
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11150

    Can't seem to connect

    We've been going back and forth for a week. Coms are terrible. Let me know if you connect.

  2. #11149

    NYKEE right on

    The Thick man was there and let me tell you the pictures are right on, the BBBJ is outstanding and the full service is impeccable. How long she will be around who knows? But while the going is good if I were you guys get there before this one goes elsewhere. This is one of Chin's gold nuggets and must shout out to my buddy thank you. Ciao mongers and be safe with this weather coming.

  3. #11148

  4. #11147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    That ***** Milton

    Be safe fellas. If you are in an evacuation zone don't play around with that and get to safety. I had to rebuild after Ian and I may have to do it again but I'm alive to do so. Good luck brothers and after this is over let's chop it up about our hobby some more.

  5. #11146

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo  [View Original Post]
    Need the digits look for a cheap hook up.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/105089756901

    60 qv.

  6. #11145
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree, if you need a quick pop she takes 60 for qv so she is a budget option LOL.
    Need the digits look for a cheap hook up.

  7. #11144

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Kinda like saying her pussy tasted great but it smelled like a dead fish.

  8. #11143

    Umm. Can we have a little more definitive info. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Bad like rotten? Or crooked?

    There's a difference, I think IMHO.

  9. #11142

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Teeth are probably messed up from drugs. I'm guessing meth I don't know I don't do drugs, but that seems to be what everybody points you when someone has bad teeth, but she always brushes uses mouthwash so her breath is always smelling good. I don't know why any of us kiss these girls that just had a cock in their mouth five minutes before we rolled up there. Lmao.

  10. #11141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    Bad teeth LOL.
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?

  11. #11140

    Bad teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    However, how jacked is she LOL.
    Bad teeth LOL.

  12. #11139

    Ok, I answered my own question,

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    What are "jacked" teeth, pray tell.

    Anyone?
    However, how jacked is she LOL.

  13. #11138

    All right, I'll ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Wait.

    Am I the only one that, uh.
    What are "jacked" teeth, pray tell.

    Anyone?

  14. #11137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times

    good kisser

    the girl is her teeth are jacked
    Wait.

    Am I the only one that, uh.

  15. #11136

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide BBBJ?
    Very good one too! Also catches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape