Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14782

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    I really want to pull the trigger on this one but she's working out of North City and that's a deal breaker for me.
    She's real, and has been on and off lc for few years now. Not the best, very mechanic, but she's cute and friendly. Bb is available for upcharge.

    Last time I saw her was about a year ago.

  2. #14781
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3149010005

    The pictures look TGTBT. She says someone highjacked her account and posted shots of a black girl (not her).

    Wondering if anyone has indulged with this one?
    I really want to pull the trigger on this one but she's working out of North City and that's a deal breaker for me.

  3. #14780

    Appreciate the advice

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI: I've been with enough "spinners" in this hobby to know the girl in those pics is most definitely NOT 5'5" tall and 125lbs as her ad states, the girl in those pics is "very" short and petite (look at her next the bathroom light switch on the wall for scale, those are pics of someone who's likely not even 5 feet tall and "maybe" weighs 85-90lbs soaking wet based on those proportions alone), it's also a big flag when a provider "that freaking hot" has been posting ads repeatedly for "2 months" now and still has ZERO reviews anywhere-which likely means she's removing them...Tread carefully-request a verification pic for sure.
    Yeah I too was suspicious of the measurements and in general all the bs in the post.

  4. #14779
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3149010005

    The pictures look TGTBT. She says someone highjacked her account and posted shots of a black girl (not her).

    Wondering if anyone has indulged with this one?
    I've messaged with her via text a few times. She seems legit, doesn't ask for a deposit or anything like that. Only issue was her incall location. I stay away from North City and most of North County. I've worked in those area for a long time and the risk isn't worth the reward to me. Too many good providers in good / safe neighborhoods to risk it for me.

  5. #14778

    Super hot looking

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3149010005

    The pictures look TGTBT. She says someone highjacked her account and posted shots of a black girl (not her).

    Wondering if anyone has indulged with this one?

  6. #14777
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawke59  [View Original Post]
    This one has been intriguing me too, but I haven't had the time or funds to TOFTT. After seeing DVelvet's comment too, I guess I am less inclined.

    If you're able to connect, let us all know how it goes!
    Believe me, I "wish" that girl in the pics was who's going to open the door, and maybe she actually is "genuinely" attractive with similar looks, but her own body description in the ad and the "reality" of the girl's "tiny" size of those pics just ain't lining up at all...

    I'd just politely ask her for a verification pic doing something "very" specific (such as a "full" face / body pic of her standing in front of a mirror holding a napkin with the words "St Louis, Baby" and today's date written it or something like that) and if she refuses, or acts like she's somehow insulted, then "just walk away", period-I've done this MANY times over the years with new providers and it works "if" they're legit because they understand "why" you're asking.

    Stay Safe.

  7. #14776

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her ad. I tried searching on RR but it didn't pull up a Nikki. Thanks!
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ine-31473.html for a long time she had a rep for being 30-45 minutes late. I think I have waited about 5 minutes. She has gotten better. One thing to look for. Her car is "distinctive". If there is something different in the sea of Corollas and Chevys on the lot, she is there.

  8. #14775
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    At $150 you are going to be limited to AMP HJs, maybe. Tryst will let you filter for price. Try 300 or 400. Bills is bills. Look for $400 to be the low end for good looking reliable FS.

    On RubRankings:

    Eden * In St. Charles now but the 200 half hour FS is the best bang for the buck.

    Pro Lux Massage 175 Alexis and Audra both offer extras on the second visit. FS is going to get near 400.

    Lilia Do not say you heard of her from USASG.

    Diana.

    Nikki and Clayton Summer * 200 HJ Nikki allows DATY.

    Brooke.

    Scarlett sensualscarlett.com.
    Sensual Scarlett looks really good! Boy, this is a pricy hobby you guys have going here at $300 or more per turn. But I do appreciate everyone's guidance for a newbie.

  9. #14774
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one before or have any recommendations for ebony spinners?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...778/3147088809
    This one has been intriguing me too, but I haven't had the time or funds to TOFTT. After seeing DVelvet's comment too, I guess I am less inclined.

    If you're able to connect, let us all know how it goes!

  10. #14773

    Olivia love

    Anyone know what she looks like facially. Pretty? Hair color? Eye color? Missing teeth?

  11. #14772

    Learning The Signs

    Quote Originally Posted by WyzGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one before or have any recommendations for ebony spinners?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...778/3147088809
    Just an FYI: I've been with enough "spinners" in this hobby to know the girl in those pics is most definitely NOT 5'5" tall and 125lbs as her ad states, the girl in those pics is "very" short and petite (look at her next the bathroom light switch on the wall for scale, those are pics of someone who's likely not even 5 feet tall and "maybe" weighs 85-90lbs soaking wet based on those proportions alone), it's also a big flag when a provider "that freaking hot" has been posting ads repeatedly for "2 months" now and still has ZERO reviews anywhere-which likely means she's removing them...Tread carefully-request a verification pic for sure.

  12. #14771

    Diana

    I checked out the URL. Her page doesn't specify. Fees? What kind of finish is included and what else available? Would love to find a good body rub artist who does a good BBBJ finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    She would be another good option for you.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ana-32208.html

  13. #14770

    Kammi Legit?

    Has anyone seen this one before or have any recommendations for ebony spinners?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...778/3147088809

  14. #14769

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    I adked her for a facial picture. She sent me one of a child. He ad says she's 26. WTF?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6365770847/1
    Strange. I've tried to connect myself. Got a filtered pic then asked for an unfiltered. Delay delay delay. A few days of back & forth. I'm still waiting.

    Unlikely it's LE as her location has changed (county to county). Prolly just a mistake in sending photo. I've heard she's legit & decent. Don't know.

  15. #14768

    Recommendation for a newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, thanks for your help! A newbie here. Just got scammed out of some money from a fake provider which really sucks. Luckily only $40. Anyway, does anyone know in real providers you can recommend who fits this criteria?

    1. Must be within the 270 beltway, preferably in Webster Groves, Kirkwood, Creve Couer, you City, midtown etc.

    2. No AA.

    3. Reasonably priced.

    4. At least reasonably height weight proportionate.

    5. I am willing to do a deposit as long as she is real.

    6. Not a druggie.

    Any recommendations and where they advertised would be appreciated guys! Stay safe!
    Recommendations? Get a new hobby. LOL! J / k.

    I mean #2, #4, & #6 kill it right there. Then #5? Willing?! You may want to read up a bit here. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape