Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 17666
-
10-05-24 17:51 #14726Regular Member

Posts: 20The person isn't important as much as the site. It was KIK. Nothing but scammers on there. I tried to carefully screen out any fake ads but still got scammed. She said she was in St. Charles. I put down a $30 deposit via paypal (like an idiot). She then would not give me her address. She asked for another $20 so she could get condoms and anti-infection cream (what is that? I said no. We went round and round and I decided to cut my losses. I think her pictures were actually stolen from a fitness influencer in California.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
Also while on KIK I had 3 unsuccessful blackmail attempts. They were going to send my pics to my facebook friends and family. Oh really? Because I don't have Facebook so go ahead. If you have a blackmail attempt on you guys, cut contact, don't respond and move on with your life. All 3 never did anything and gave up when I stopped responding. They sound scary threatening but they don't have anything on you. DON"T USE KIK!
-
10-05-24 16:41 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 148Please share provider link
What provider scammed you? Can you share the link? We need to share the good and the bad.
Originally Posted by Clayton163
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
10-05-24 15:00 #14724Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you!
Originally Posted by Missery
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 14:37 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 479It is a website rubrankings.
Originally Posted by Runner78
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 13:21 #14722Regular Member

Posts: 20Recommendation for a newbie?
Hey guys, thanks for your help! A newbie here. Just got scammed out of some money from a fake provider which really sucks. Luckily only $40. Anyway, does anyone know in real providers you can recommend who fits this criteria?
1. Must be within the 270 beltway, preferably in Webster Groves, Kirkwood, Creve Couer, you City, midtown etc.
2. No AA.
3. Reasonably priced.
4. At least reasonably height weight proportionate.
5. I am willing to do a deposit as long as she is real.
6. Not a druggie.
Any recommendations and where they advertised would be appreciated guys! Stay safe!
-
10-05-24 12:48 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 91Magick?
Ok, seen her ad a lot. Not seeing much reviews, only a few. Anyone have experience with her? Thinking of taking the plunge, but her location is apparently in St. Ann (apparently at Congress Inn which seems real sketchy) and I don't want to make that drive for nothing or worse. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/176973993
-
10-04-24 23:44 #14720Regular Member

Posts: 7I really appreciate you reaching out with this help. What does RR mean? Thanks again!
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 15:21 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 410Toni and Jennifer are in St Charles. Both on RR. No FS.
Originally Posted by Runner78
[View Original Post]
Eden is now in St Charles she's whatever you want. Also on RR.
-
10-04-24 00:59 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 629Thanks guys!
Thanks for the intel Illini25!
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
I told HeroStud that maybe he ought to contact your (Lfsman) and Rally7. I thought one of you guys was hoping Guilia would be coming back to St Louis again. Yeah I too noticed a few weeks ago that Clare was making the rounds now as an independent. Another one of the TVG gals that I haven't seen before. Hard to believe I know! I've been scaling back a little.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
Also of note the last time I saw Sophie (Mendes) Loren she said she was returning to the peach state capital for a break. I wonder if someone has snatched her up? She can no longer be found on TER. Also Angelina Fox appears to have gone independent recently too.
-
10-03-24 23:07 #14717Regular Member

Posts: 7Old Town St. Charles help!
Hello, This South City guy is in St. Charles pretty much every day now because of my father going into assisted living in that area. Are there any recommendations anyone can provide to help me out? I am talking about that area around Lindenwood University going east to the entertainment district along the river. I sure would appreciate some help. Thank you!
-
10-03-24 20:57 #14716Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Eden
https://tryst.link/escort/edenstloriginalangel
Thank you Vent for info got fuck date for tomorrow enough $ after that to see Amy901 before I fly home. Good fucking Friday LOL this city been good.
-
10-03-24 10:25 #14715Senior Member

Posts: 57Another One
Here's another lady who checks my boxes if she's real:
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5969.htm?cat=1
She has reviews on them, but I can't see them, and her profile is inactive there. Inactive on hot dot com, too.
So, it seems like she's real, but my concern is that she's gone inactive and maybe a scammer or LE has picked up her identity.
Anyone have any input?
-
10-03-24 07:45 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 224I don't see rates ever coming down. It's inflation combined with supply and demand. Limited supply of quality providers and high demand for quality providers. Traveling girls have airfare and hotel costs to cover too. I have a provider friend and she was telling me she could get an appointment for every hour of the day, seven days a week at $500 a pop if she wanted, but only takes a couple appointments a day with guys she likes. That tells me she could easily raise her rate and still be ok. The only value unicorns might be with a new provider just starting out. I feel your pain brother, but the glory days are behind us.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 16:07 #14713Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Skylar
Pass bad feet ghost no way thanks for PM elite hos I will have fun!
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 11:39 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 285??
I tried the number listed in ad no answer then I tried the other number in a different ad no answer? Anyone know what's up?
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





