Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Ad says no bb and not Greek. But looks like other did bb. Did you get bb? Or just typical reg service with BBJ?
    When she was new to the game there were no rules except for no Greek. Everything was on the table for a 100 dollars. DATY, 69, CIM, CIP, etc. She was a hot 19 year old clueless girl about the business. But this was almost 3 years ago and times have changed. Actually they changed quickly once her popularity went up. Not sure what her menu is like nowadays because I have not seen her since then.

  2. #16974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Storm

    I hope everyone is safe!

  3. #16973

    Does she have any extras?

    Ad says no bb and not Greek. But looks like other did bb. Did you get bb? Or just typical reg service with BBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    It is her, tattoos match up. LOL.

  4. #16972

    Prayers

    For all that will be affected by this giant hurricane coming straight at us. I especially send prayers to the homeless SW's that have no place to ride this monster out. One thing they do have in their favor, is the ability to survive without the luxuries that we all take for granted. We all might get a taste of what they endure on a daily basis.

  5. #16971
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    HAHAHA yes. I went back and saw the 100 plus reviews or something. She went from 100 to 400 plus in a month or 2. She was his UTR after I busted a few loads inside of her for 100 dollars.
    I remember her, I hit her up on Seeking right before her first review in that thread. I met up with her at her some shitty incall off Idrive. I think it was 125 and she let me go bare since she was so new. She was a one and done for me.

  6. #16970
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Is that Ali? DoubleBJ's UTR?
    It is her, tattoos match up. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AliKiss01.jpg‎   AliKiss02.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 2.28.20 AM.jpg‎  

  7. #16969
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I remember her from back then when she was hanging with some of the other Kissimmee girls. It was nice to reconnect.
    She shares that number with another girl that goes by Ashley or Waterfall. Ashley has gotten a couple of bad reviews on this site so make sure you see Ali when hitting up the number.

  8. #16968
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit she's back?? I always wondered what the hell happened to her LOL. Am I the only one on here that remembers this girl? She was all the talk on here a few years ago. She started off at 100 per date and a few months later the rates went to like 500. Some monger fell in love and started paying the bills for her. Bought her a cell phone and paid the bill on that too. Then she disappeared. She was hot and tight. Like you said very mechanical and had a lot of potential. I tried anal and offered her big dollars for it but she was not wanting to try it. I might have to revisit her just for old times sake. She posted on seeking and was hosting out of some run down spot on OBT. Had another girl with her along with some dude. Harmless though.
    Yea, I remember her from back then when she was hanging with some of the other Kissimmee girls. It was nice to reconnect.

  9. #16967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Is that Ali? DoubleBJ's UTR?
    HAHAHA yes. I went back and saw the 100 plus reviews or something. She went from 100 to 400 plus in a month or 2. She was his UTR after I busted a few loads inside of her for 100 dollars.

  10. #16966
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit she's back?? I always wondered what the hell happened to her LOL. Am I the only one on here that remembers this girl? She was all the talk on here a few years ago. She started off at 100 per date and a few months later the rates went to like 500. Some monger fell in love and started paying the bills for her. Bought her a cell phone and paid the bill on that too. Then she disappeared. She was hot and tight. Like you said very mechanical and had a lot of potential. I tried anal and offered her big dollars for it but she was not wanting to try it. I might have to revisit her just for old times sake. She posted on seeking and was hosting out of some run down spot on OBT. Had another girl with her along with some dude. Harmless though.
    Is that Ali? DoubleBJ's UTR?

  11. #16965

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/573963910338

    Pictures kinda look familiar from the past. Anyone have any intel?
    Used to see her SW a few years back. A couple dreams at Zada and she's a spinner. Tried a few times since the ad went up. Comms were horrible. Good luck. SP.

  12. #16964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    She's Back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over the weekend in Kissimmee by old town. Staying in a house but cannot host so settled for a cd for a lower entry fee. Young and tight, nice set of natural B's. A bit ghetto and mechanical. BBBJ and basically just wanted to lay in my backseat without engaging while I did all the work. For the $ it was worth it if you want someone young and fresh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/642160357661
    Holy shit she's back?? I always wondered what the hell happened to her LOL. Am I the only one on here that remembers this girl? She was all the talk on here a few years ago. She started off at 100 per date and a few months later the rates went to like 500. Some monger fell in love and started paying the bills for her. Bought her a cell phone and paid the bill on that too. Then she disappeared. She was hot and tight. Like you said very mechanical and had a lot of potential. I tried anal and offered her big dollars for it but she was not wanting to try it. I might have to revisit her just for old times sake. She posted on seeking and was hosting out of some run down spot on OBT. Had another girl with her along with some dude. Harmless though.

  13. #16963

  14. #16962

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleNProfile  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year and wrote a detailed review which you can search, but to recap:

    - pics are real, she's a banging hot Latina MILF.

    - for the sticker price expect L1 only, add-ons are available but expensive.

    - her attitude is polite but all business and service is mechanical.

    YMMV of course, good luck.
    OK perfect thank you for your response.

  15. #16961

    Now that I think about it

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to find out what some of these are! LOL.

    The X factor, The face-off, The leap Frog, The reverse Cowgirl, The spread eagle, The Belly Down, The champagne room, The Notebook, The Couch Grind, Get to the G-Spot, The scoop me up, The Golden Arch, The Dragon.
    Girl sounds fun as hell, right? Got to run right over there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape