Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 1127 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16930

    Motel X

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I will share info if she is willing very beautiful Latina slim nice c+ cups. Thank you for the help.
    Hello fellow Monger! Can you provide her contact information for that hot ass on the pic.

  2. #16929

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Amber? Body looks incredible. Coming to town next week and I'd love to see her. Any intel will help please. Thank in advance and stay safe!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3151119

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/4073128111
    I saw her last year and wrote a detailed review which you can search, but to recap:

    - pics are real, she's a banging hot Latina MILF.

    - for the sticker price expect L1 only, add-ons are available but expensive.

    - her attitude is polite but all business and service is mechanical.

    YMMV of course, good luck.

  3. #16928

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    I believe the hot tub rooms are 65 for two hours but the basic rooms are only 45. Hey Shadow, your inbox is full.
    Mailbox is empty now. Thanks.

  4. #16927

    Amber to remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Granted80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Her body looks great and TGTBT tbh.
    She's actually real. I can attest to that. I think some others have reviewed in non-AMP thread. She's affiliated (maybe) with Giselle. Mid 30's MILF with enhancements.

    Pictures are not too far off.

  5. #16926
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I will share info if she is willing very beautiful Latina slim nice c+ cups. Thank you for the help.
    I believe the hot tub rooms are 65 for two hours but the basic rooms are only 45. Hey Shadow, your inbox is full.

  6. #16925

    Motel X

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsLife  [View Original Post]
    I have used motel x several times and once you get into the back parking lot its pretty discreet. You don't have to worry about your car being spotted. I usually do the 2 hours and I think I paid $65 the last time. They do have upgraded rooms that have hot tubs in them. But the basic room has mirrored ceilings, stripper pole and king size bed. It's great for the girls that don't have an incall.
    I will share info if she is willing very beautiful Latina slim nice c+ cups. Thank you for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best.jpg‎  

  7. #16924

    BBBJ, multiple times, 1 hr

    Hello gentlemen,

    I need help with something. Looking for a provider that does BBBJ for the whole hour, multiple times. Seeing if you guys know one on a site, not getting responses from any UTRs, I don't have enough posts. Latinas would be amazing, if possible. Thanks.

  8. #16923
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBJ  [View Original Post]
    First time caller here but a very longtime listener. I saw her in my dreams a longtime ago and she was very expensive and no FS.

  9. #16922

    Almond on RR

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Amber? Body looks incredible. Coming to town next week and I'd love to see her. Any intel will help please. Thank in advance and stay safe!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3151119

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/4073128111
    She also goes by almond on RR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ond-40283.html

  10. #16921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Just asking if any of you guys have had any experience at Motel X on Colonial next to I-4 thinking about taking UTR there soon, she is a newbie.

    Thanks in advance for the help.
    What exactly do you want to know? It's safe, the parking lot is in the back and hidden, ATM on site, 45 bucks for 2 hours but you can stay longer. You can pay in cash. They ask for a driver's license. The rooms are ok and they play old school porno on the tvs. Good for a pump and dump kind of girl. For a nicer place I would go with a place on dayuse.com or something.

  11. #16920

    Motel x

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Just asking if any of you guys have had any experience at Motel X on Colonial next to I-4 thinking about taking UTR there soon, she is a newbie.


    Thanks in advance for the help.
    I have used motel x several times and once you get into the back parking lot its pretty discreet. You don't have to worry about your car being spotted. I usually do the 2 hours and I think I paid $65 the last time. They do have upgraded rooms that have hot tubs in them. But the basic room has mirrored ceilings, stripper pole and king size bed. It's great for the girls that don't have an incall.

  12. #16919

    Good spot

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Just asking if any of you guys have had any experience at Motel X on Colonial next to I-4 thinking about taking UTR there soon, she is a newbie.
    Been there a few times.

    Thanks in advance for the help.
    Been there quite a few times.

    Perfect place to take a newb.

    It has a vibe that the others don't have.

    But the poles don't spin like they're supposed to.

  13. #16918

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Amber? Body looks incredible. Coming to town next week and I'd love to see her. Any intel will help please. Thank in advance and stay safe!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3151119

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/4073128111
    I was wondering the same. Her body looks great and TGTBT tbh.

  14. #16917

    Amber

    Has anyone see Amber? Body looks incredible. Coming to town next week and I'd love to see her. Any intel will help please. Thank in advance and stay safe!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3151119

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/4073128111

  15. #16916

    Motel X

    Just asking if any of you guys have had any experience at Motel X on Colonial next to I-4 thinking about taking UTR there soon, she is a newbie.

    Thanks in advance for the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape