Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2250
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Any Asian agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewPal  [View Original Post]
    Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?

    Thanks!
    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/19315

    This Asian agency. But other ones is good. They are in Private house. Young girls. Little house fee + tips everything on the table.

    Don't try hotels that's not the same.

  2. #1259

    Any recommends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Not to far, Winston salem has way better option.

    Everything on the table almost like in New York. Try to find not hotels.

    House based way better option girls young.
    Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?

    Thanks!

  3. #1258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Winston salem.

    Not to far, Winston salem has way better option.

    Everything on the table almost like in New York. Try to find not hotels.

    House based way better option girls young.

  4. #1257

    Hollyridge

    Same experience today. They told me there was new girl. Then saw the old skeleton. Walked away.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.

    So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.

    I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.

    I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.

    I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.

  5. #1256

    Hollyridge

    Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.

    So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.

    I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.

    I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.

    I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.

  6. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by KingClean95  [View Original Post]
    And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.
    WTF are you talking about?

  7. #1254

    Sweatgirlsclub

    I had good time with a few from SGC, especially lulu.

    But I am not getting any response anymore. Did you one visit the club recently?

    Tried both text and email couple of time and there is no response since last week.

  8. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.
    And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.

  9. #1252

    Yannie

    Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.


  10. #1251

  11. #1250

    Yes she is gone for now

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?
    She left last week due to her mother being ill. I think she said she will be back, but I got the sense it will be a while. She does much more than massages.

  12. #1249

    Yannie

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
    Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?

  13. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
    Yea same, I did learn on last visit I saw her that her mother became more seriously ill. Her handler mentioned to me that her last few days were coming because they planned to send yanni back home to be with her mother, but never told me exactly when her last day was going to be and then later just stopped answering my text. So she must be gone.

  14. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.
    I actually posted my first report, but it's in Nashville for Ms Lee (Agency Discussion and Reviews). Thanks for the info.

  15. #1246

    Yannie

    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape