Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 929 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 13931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12641
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been by the buck jones spa lately? Anything decent there? I'm well aware theres probably not any extras happening just looking for a set of titties to play with during the HJ. PM is fine.
    Honestly probably not going to get much titty play unless you are a regular, was a regular and built good rapport to see what was available and honestly not sure if it's worth here imo.

  2. #12640

    Recommendations

    Going to be in town next week and looking for AMP locales I can be provided with FS, BBFS and or BBBJ add on.

    DM if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  3. #12639
    Anyone been by the buck jones spa lately? Anything decent there? I'm well aware theres probably not any extras happening just looking for a set of titties to play with during the HJ. PM is fine.

  4. #12638
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    After Pure Spa was sold she mentioned something about going back to China, but I heard from a friend a year ago she went to Studio Salon. I've not seen here so I couldn't say.
    Studio kinda turned more into my go to after pure spa and I never recall seeing her there or anywhere else around. I miss them titties too so it'd be nice if she popped back up but its been a couple years now at least.

  5. #12637
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the big breast cutie from Pure Spa? I miss the breast more than the ending but that was pleasant as well. She still around anywhere?
    After Pure Spa was sold she mentioned something about going back to China, but I heard from a friend a year ago she went to Studio Salon. I've not seen here so I couldn't say.

  6. #12636

    Pure Spa Breast

    Anyone know what happened to the big breast cutie from Pure Spa? I miss the breast more than the ending but that was pleasant as well. She still around anywhere?

  7. #12635

    Green apple

    Quote Originally Posted by KingClean95  [View Original Post]
    Visited green Apple today, 2 old ladies, massage was OK, opted out for extra. 80+40 tip, not worth it.
    Visited today. Saw 2 ladies in business. Both mid 30's to 40.

    Spent an hour at 80, lady never removes her clothes but does allow rubbing.

    Turned me over and focused on happy ending. Tried for extra but she said no.

    When finished, gave a full body bath before I left. If all you desire is HJ, pricing is not bad. Nothing much to look at.

    Asked for 40 when leaving.

  8. #12634

    Green apple

    Visited green Apple today, 2 old ladies, massage was OK, opted out for extra. 80+40 tip, not worth it.

  9. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    I just did 30 minutes to feel the place out.
    Hopefully the number is still the same.

  10. #12632
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in there worth the visit?
    I just did 30 minutes to feel the place out.

  11. #12631
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    Green Apple is open again. Different staff.
    Anyone in there worth the visit?

  12. #12630
    Green Apple is open again. Different staff.

  13. #12629

    Korean Foot Spa

    Dropped in and had massage. Can confirm 100% no fun to be had here. Total draping, chick was shocked at at the mere hint of extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSparky  [View Original Post]
    Since Studio was closed I recently decided to try the Korea Foot Spa in Cary. Completely legitimate massage and the lady was very careful to make sure I stayed covered at all times. I drew the older of the two women that I saw. She gives a very good massage and even rubbed me with hot stones near the end. It had been so long since I had a real massage that my calves were in pain as she rubbed. She made sure I stayed covered on the flip and then she worked more on my head, neck and shoulders. I got my full time but absolutely no hint of extras. If you just need a good massage I definitely recommend stopping by there.

  14. #12628

    It's called Heaven Aroma Massage now

    With a new number as well.

    Been once since they renamed (see review). Nothing spectacular, but it's close, so it's easy to stop at on the way to or form work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    The constant changing of names has me searching.

    Junk Removal has supposed to reopened.

    Is it at 1051 Pemberton?

    Now called? Dreams?

  15. #12627

    Junk = ? Dreams?

    The constant changing of names has me searching.

    Junk Removal has supposed to reopened.

    Is it at 1051 Pemberton?

    Now called? Dreams?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape