Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 523 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7130

    Hoser Two

    Any chance I can get Aaron's number, I'd appreciate it. Your inbox is full.

  2. #7129

    This one real?


  3. #7128

    Heavenly Pleasures. Torrington

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    No. The phone number brings up multiple ads in different cities with different pictures though. It raises questions.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/025505072504 working link.

    Other ad with same number; both in CT so could be sharing access to STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/571131017089 Freaky Baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTM1MzI1YTEwZmI2ODdkZTZiNzM5ZTNiOTJlZWI1MDhmMjM3Njc.jpg‎  

  4. #7127

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's looking for a couple of clients, likes older men, kind, mellow guys, doesn't mind a challenge into vanilla aged whisky, but who am I to say She enjoys it too I noticed in her early 40's prime sex drive.
    Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. If Erin is still looking for a couple regulars, I think I'm a perfect fit. I'd love to pay her a visit. TIA.

  5. #7126
    I've seen her. I thoughtni reviewed her. She was well worth it. She used to charge 100 for hhr. I guess she's figured she's worth more now.

  6. #7125

    Has anyone seen her?


  7. #7124
    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    Can you send her number to me as well?
    Ended up dreaming about Erin, (or Aaron) a while ago, and forgot to post a review. Was really accommodating as far as my schedule, good comms, bit of a snag finding her place, though that was the Uber's fault. Hosts out a decent house in Bristol. Damage was $$ for an hour. Was a spinner MILF as described.

  8. #7123
    No. The phone number brings up multiple ads in different cities with different pictures though. It raises questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]

  9. #7122

    Those are old pics

    Recent reports say this person is now much bigger.

    Has been reported to be real though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    .

  10. #7121

    Smoke Show

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/751620143947

    Anyone see this one or have comms? Her and Luna never respond.
    That is Waterbury Smoke Show. Not to be confused with $200 QV Smoke Show in Waterbury. Just search this thread for "Waterbury Smoke Show" and you'll see a lot of great reviews. She's typically in Southington, Waterbury, and sometimes East Hartford or Cromwell. I've been a regular of hers for over two years, she's always provided great service, and she's hot. She doesn't do this full time either. If she knows you, she responds in a timely fashion. Contacting her for the first time can be challenging but I would keep trying because she's worth it.

    August.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241002-092500~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240725-144505~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240725-144500~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240807-222304.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240801-085956~2.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240825-101058~2.jpg‎  

  11. #7120
    Quote Originally Posted by McDennis  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with Judy in Southington after probably a year since I saw her in East Hartford. Said she almost died from kidney failure and had to relearn how to use her motor skills again. Has a gnarly scar on her throat, it has kind of slowed her down a bit. Booty is still round and gargantuan as ever. At first she complained about her jaw being broken but once she got into it that became a non factor. She's still tight as ever, and will take a load off. Said she's been back for a month bouncing between Norwalk but will be in Southington for the foreseeable future. Very busy still as she booked two dates while we took a break in between loads. Still recommend for your big booty pleasure.
    When she popped up in Norwalk a few weeks ago, I had sent her a text to try and verify it was really her. Next day I noticed her new ad had a different number so I backed off in the chance that it was an imposter or a setup. Glad to see its really her that's back.

  12. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman67  [View Original Post]
    BlueFox, yea this was a black kid probably half her age. Maybe he was just nervous as he def gave off a vibe and was just watching the door waiting for me to leave.

    Anyway it's obviously he is not a handler as some little ***** on the board here ran to her to let her know what I posted. She blew up my phone all weekend all pissed off. Just a word to the wise here that it seems that we have some rats here so be careful what you post. Whoever it was I hope you earned some points with her. LOL.

    S.
    This place isn't a hidden secret, a lot of girls have accounts and watch the forums.

  13. #7118

    Big booty Judie

    Reconnected with Judy in Southington after probably a year since I saw her in East Hartford. Said she almost died from kidney failure and had to relearn how to use her motor skills again. Has a gnarly scar on her throat, it has kind of slowed her down a bit. Booty is still round and gargantuan as ever. At first she complained about her jaw being broken but once she got into it that became a non factor. She's still tight as ever, and will take a load off. Said she's been back for a month bouncing between Norwalk but will be in Southington for the foreseeable future. Very busy still as she booked two dates while we took a break in between loads. Still recommend for your big booty pleasure.

  14. #7117

    Anyone see this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/751620143947

    Anyone see this one or have comms? Her and Luna never respond.

  15. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman67  [View Original Post]
    BlueFox, yea this was a black kid probably half her age. Maybe he was just nervous as he def gave off a vibe and was just watching the door waiting for me to leave.

    Anyway it's obviously he is not a handler as some little ***** on the board here ran to her to let her know what I posted. She blew up my phone all weekend all pissed off. Just a word to the wise here that it seems that we have some rats here so be careful what you post. Whoever it was I hope you earned some points with her. LOL.

    S.
    Hey Sharkman, Check you PM.

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape