Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 27803
-
10-08-24 15:37 #24803Senior Member

Posts: 32Which one would you choose?
MarieStClaire vs Amanda Wonders.
Which one would you recommend seeing? I don't mind a little weight, but curves are a must at least. Oh, and a booty! Thanks!
-
10-08-24 15:22 #24802Senior Member

Posts: 43Spokane Creampie
Does anyone have any good Spokane creampie recommendations?
-
10-08-24 14:39 #24801Regular Member

Posts: 6Emma Madison belongs here
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...08477.2911183/
She looks exactly like her pics.
She has a handler and doesn't speak English, but that wasn't a barrier for us.
She was very friendly, and and eager to please, nice BBBJ. I did start with DATY, but I stopped since it smelled not fresh, not fishy, but not fresh like after a shower. So I FIV her and played with her down while she BBJ. I then grind my dick over her pussy while she was laying on her back, holding her legs wide open. She was just moaning and waited for me to slide it in.
But, I did not, I unwrap the cover that was laying on the side of the bed, and used it. I don't do bare for my own reasons, but thought it will be useful information for this forum.
-
10-08-24 09:59 #24800Senior Member

Posts: 161How is she in the look department?
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 23:35 #24799Senior Member

Posts: 1153Fuck
Great report. Got the blood rushing when you mentioned, Greek.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 23:21 #24798Senior Member

Posts: 740Btdt
Saw here not long after she started posting, maybe 3-4 months ago. I reported on her a while back. She was dirt cheap when she started. I mean 1-150 for creampie. She would openly advertise it. I saw her right when someone put a big in her ear to charge a la carte and charge more for it — she told me as much directly that someone told her she needed to up her rates, a mentor of sorts. I never went back because she upped her rates on me while I was there, meaning her posts still had the old rates and I took the ferry to see her (over 2 hours) so I paid the extra 50 and never went back.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
10-07-24 17:32 #24797Senior Member

Posts: 459What is a head scratcher is to go to Portland but not Eastside. Really?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 16:50 #24796Senior Member

Posts: 57Adriana belongs here
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ction.2908956/
I didn't ask. She just hopped on. YMMV.
-
10-07-24 16:00 #24795Senior Member

Posts: 1153Greedy old bish
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-week.2910503/
She confirmed bbfscip and Greek is YMMV.
It's all extra tho.
200 qv + 100 for bbfscip, gtfoh, hard pass, I wonder who the simp is paying for that. The gps force is strong with this one.
I remember kimillacole was 300hr bbfscip MSOG, miss that bish, Greek was definitely a hard no for me tho, she funny, she agreed but back out last minute, lol
-
10-07-24 13:34 #24794Senior Member

Posts: 653How long ago was she preggers?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 13:33 #24793Senior Member

Posts: 653Did you get to bareback her?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 13:31 #24792Senior Member

Posts: 1401At 300 she was a good fuck. She gave up VIP for 300 when she was pregnant, all holes open back and forth. ATP, ATM all available. Then she wanted 400 the second time I saw her. Gave it to her and took her off the list. I see now she wants 450 for VIP, definitely not worth it.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:57 #24791Senior Member

Posts: 1153I fucked her when she was pregnant. No BBFS slamdunk, dead fish experience. One and done, next one.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 11:38 #24790Senior Member

Posts: 2926Any info on this one?
So tough to find a woman under 130 pds LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seata...l/380828781092
-
10-07-24 11:06 #24789Senior Member

Posts: 1401Agreed. She also wears a corset to keep the flab in. Does a good job acting like you're the only one and knows how to play fantasy. She looks older than she really is, not sure why or how given how well kept she is. I don't think she's into drugs and only does this occasionally. Last round I was backed up for almost a month and was able to unload in all 3 holes. She says she doesn't like it in the back door but while she's saying no and shaking her head, her hands came back and spread her ass cheeks for me. Didn't try to avoid it and once the tip was in, she pushed all the way back herself. She likes to act innocent but she's a real **** underneath. I go to her mainly because my all time favorite has retired and the other girls who would do this are unreliable as hell.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





