Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 2877
-
10-03-24 12:36 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 976Link is dead. Photo would help.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 12:22 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 2109Kate
Are we talking about the Amy Winehouse looking, curly haired, hazel eyed girl, lived in Black Rock, with initials LB? Is she still around? Very hot, but hard to control. Saw her in 2017. Wondering if this is her ad. Number may no longer be valid. Of course, she would be older now but I don't recall her ass being this big or her breasts being a size D (as per the ad).
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-bridgeport-138864
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 11:53 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 216I've seen her, She is much larger than myself, Obvious wig, manly features, and everything was an upcharge.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
Covered BJ and I was out of there.
No repeating.
-
10-03-24 10:08 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 265Is she still around? If so can you post pictures and info?
Originally Posted by Wanderer203
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 12:23 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 215Ricki
She's "okay". Sort of. Big fan of hers but things appear to be going downhill. Saw her a few weeks ago. Skills still solid (particularly oral and from behind) but her health and wellbeing is suspect. Getting even thinner and losing any muscle tone. Some signs of bruising. And her gait has become very awkward. Pleasant enough but... Bordering on a SW-like experience. Only options remain car and outcall with pickup.
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 14:13 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 142New Number
She has a new # - leave a few reviews and I'll ask if it's okay to send out.
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 06:57 #2556Regular Member

Posts: 18What happened to Ricki
I can't reach her is she ok?
-
09-22-24 13:52 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 982I'm pretty sure that's a dude.
Originally Posted by Playfull20
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 12:35 #2554Regular Member

Posts: 8Rosey
Check the posts in massage New Haven for "Rosey".
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 09:05 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 976What about the location? That is obviously a concern.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 08:53 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 878The pics are pretty accurate. Not a great face and a soft mushy body somewhat sbbw but I felt like she really tried and honestly gave a great BBBJ. I almost wondered if she's missing teeth and I got a gummer LOL. Would I go back? I almost did. So I put her in my reserve category. Not sure about FS but she knows what she's doing.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 11:17 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 976I can get over those part. Tell me more about her actual looks and workspace.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 23:18 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 654#2, Amber, was part of an assault about ten years ago. Notice the request for a deposit, too. I wonder if she does the angry BF scam. Pix are accurate. I don't remember the Bush, she was shaved when I saw her years ago. When she resurfaced last year we talked and I got a too expensive BJ. CYA Amber.
Originally Posted by FreeBooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 22:07 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 329Do NOT. She looks NOTHING like those pictures. Cutter. Emo af, not attractive at all. Like actually repulsive.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 18:14 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 976#1 there was a post or 2 made about here. Seemed ok. Been watching and thinking about contacting next week myself.
Originally Posted by FreeBooter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




