Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #268

    Emeral

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday. She has moved on to Fantasies with her usual schedule. Tues Wed Thurs days. "Too much drama with the owners," she said. I don't know if that's Lisa, Rick, or Nancy. But she is indeed gone. Guess we will rely on Crystal, Anna and Trish for the weekly BBBJ.
    Is she still at Fantasies?

  2. #267

    4 sale

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I heard that they are selling the place. That's the only cause for change I can see, don't want it to look like a brothel from the start. This info is from one of the "trusted" dancers.
    I've looked thouroughly and have found no indication of the property being up for sale. I don't know why the business would take such a hit moneywise for any reason, but I'd say property sale is not part of the equation.

    Time will tell. In the meantime, business in Booth 4 will continue as usual.

  3. #266

    Crystal Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    Good to know that Crystal is a maybe for extras. I totally forgot about that gambling crap they do. I will make a visit one of these days. I only have done FS with 2 girls there in the past. Once it seems worth it I will return. No extras = no $$. Just wondering how the hell they survive.
    I heard her tell someone that she tries to get room 4, in the corner for more privacy. 1st come 1st served when the girls get there they get to pick. She was in room two when I saw. From what I saw and heard she's all in. I even think the guy was taking a video. I could see the light on his phone. She didn't seem to care. I was going to take her back myself but it was late in the shift and there was another guy waiting. Plus she spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom after.

  4. #265

    Great Intel

    Good to know that Crystal is a maybe for extras. I totally forgot about that gambling crap they do. I will make a visit one of these days. I only have done FS with 2 girls there in the past. Once it seems worth it I will return. No extras = no $$. Just wondering how the hell they survive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fittobetied950  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak to what I saw and she rode him like he had the last one one earth and she wasn't going to miss out. On another note I was told that the real reason for the format change was one of the girls who left recently, left on bad terms and threatened to report the extras and the dice playing at the pool tables. Thus the lights turned on and the back rooms and no more left / right / center. Seems like most of he new girls are no extras. Met Melina, young, cute, heavily tatted and very nice but no extras. Kayla the same very cute but no extras. Haven't met some of the others.

  5. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was BJ only. Oh well, I've haven't been to this place in forever yet will return if and when extras return. The stable isn't looking that great IMO.
    I can only speak to what I saw and she rode him like he had the last one one earth and she wasn't going to miss out. On another note I was told that the real reason for the format change was one of the girls who left recently, left on bad terms and threatened to report the extras and the dice playing at the pool tables. Thus the lights turned on and the back rooms and no more left / right / center. Seems like most of he new girls are no extras. Met Melina, young, cute, heavily tatted and very nice but no extras. Kayla the same very cute but no extras. Haven't met some of the others.

  6. #263

    Crystal

    I thought she was BJ only. Oh well, I've haven't been to this place in forever yet will return if and when extras return. The stable isn't looking that great IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fittobetied950  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week and it seems the darling of the forum, Crystal, is completely uninhibited with the new format. She was all over some guy in full view of the whole bar. She even came out all out of breath yelling to the bartender for more tokens. Went back in and finished the job. It was like watching a stag film.

  7. #262

    Not to Worry

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    For some reason my post was censored. The new word is prostitues.
    I was there last week and it seems the darling of the forum, Crystal, is completely uninhibited with the new format. She was all over some guy in full view of the whole bar. She even came out all out of breath yelling to the bartender for more tokens. Went back in and finished the job. It was like watching a stag film.

  8. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I heard that they are selling the place. That's the only cause for change I can see, don't want it to look like a brothel from the start. This info is from one of the "trusted" dancers.
    For some reason my post was censored. The new word is prostitues.

  9. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I heard that they are selling the place. That's the only cause for change I can see, don't want it to look like a brothel from the start. This info is from one of the "trusted" dancers.
    Trusted? There is no honor among thieves or ******.

  10. #259

    Sale

    I heard that they are selling the place. That's the only cause for change I can see, don't want it to look like a brothel from the start. This info is from one of the "trusted" dancers.

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    This is a bit of a departure from their business model. Any idea what caused this?

    If this continues, I bet it will inspire a take out menu.

  11. #258
    Hopefully Cheetah's buys it.

  12. #257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I have heard the ownership is looking to see the place. NO extras other than HJ are being allowed as the lighting in the "rooms" are turned up a bit to forbid fun. Putting a hatchet in the place, girls are going to go? Most will not be able to find a decent club, certainly not most I've seen.
    If that's the case, no return for me! It wasn't good to begin with and then it seemed all the girls I had interest in left, and now this!

  13. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I have heard the ownership is looking to see the place. NO extras other than HJ are being allowed as the lighting in the "rooms" are turned up a bit to forbid fun. Putting a hatchet in the place, girls are going to go? Most will not be able to find a decent club, certainly not most I've seen.
    This is a bit of a departure from their business model. Any idea what caused this?

    If this continues, I bet it will inspire a take out menu.

  14. #255

    New Sheriff in town

    I have heard the ownership is looking to see the place. NO extras other than HJ are being allowed as the lighting in the "rooms" are turned up a bit to forbid fun. Putting a hatchet in the place, girls are going to go? Most will not be able to find a decent club, certainly not most I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Foxy gone? Hasn't been there lately.

  15. #254

    Foxy

    Foxy gone? Hasn't been there lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape