Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 493
-
10-23-24 14:23 #268Senior Member

Posts: 141Emeral
Is she still at Fantasies?
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 17:25 #267Senior Member

Posts: 834 sale
I've looked thouroughly and have found no indication of the property being up for sale. I don't know why the business would take such a hit moneywise for any reason, but I'd say property sale is not part of the equation.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
Time will tell. In the meantime, business in Booth 4 will continue as usual.
-
10-10-24 10:58 #266Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal Extras
I heard her tell someone that she tries to get room 4, in the corner for more privacy. 1st come 1st served when the girls get there they get to pick. She was in room two when I saw. From what I saw and heard she's all in. I even think the guy was taking a video. I could see the light on his phone. She didn't seem to care. I was going to take her back myself but it was late in the shift and there was another guy waiting. Plus she spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom after.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 06:55 #265Senior Member

Posts: 304Great Intel
Good to know that Crystal is a maybe for extras. I totally forgot about that gambling crap they do. I will make a visit one of these days. I only have done FS with 2 girls there in the past. Once it seems worth it I will return. No extras = no $$. Just wondering how the hell they survive.
Originally Posted by Fittobetied950
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 20:49 #264Regular Member

Posts: 15I can only speak to what I saw and she rode him like he had the last one one earth and she wasn't going to miss out. On another note I was told that the real reason for the format change was one of the girls who left recently, left on bad terms and threatened to report the extras and the dice playing at the pool tables. Thus the lights turned on and the back rooms and no more left / right / center. Seems like most of he new girls are no extras. Met Melina, young, cute, heavily tatted and very nice but no extras. Kayla the same very cute but no extras. Haven't met some of the others.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 16:21 #263Senior Member

Posts: 304Crystal
I thought she was BJ only. Oh well, I've haven't been to this place in forever yet will return if and when extras return. The stable isn't looking that great IMO.
Originally Posted by Fittobetied950
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 10:57 #262Regular Member

Posts: 15Not to Worry
I was there last week and it seems the darling of the forum, Crystal, is completely uninhibited with the new format. She was all over some guy in full view of the whole bar. She even came out all out of breath yelling to the bartender for more tokens. Went back in and finished the job. It was like watching a stag film.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 10:57 #261Senior Member

Posts: 83For some reason my post was censored. The new word is prostitues.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 10:55 #260Senior Member

Posts: 83Trusted? There is no honor among thieves or ******.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 05:39 #259Senior Member

Posts: 304Sale
I heard that they are selling the place. That's the only cause for change I can see, don't want it to look like a brothel from the start. This info is from one of the "trusted" dancers.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 01:03 #258Senior Member

Posts: 889Hopefully Cheetah's buys it.
-
10-07-24 22:16 #257Senior Member

Posts: 1230If that's the case, no return for me! It wasn't good to begin with and then it seemed all the girls I had interest in left, and now this!
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 20:19 #256Senior Member

Posts: 83This is a bit of a departure from their business model. Any idea what caused this?
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
If this continues, I bet it will inspire a take out menu.
-
10-06-24 14:17 #255Senior Member

Posts: 304New Sheriff in town
I have heard the ownership is looking to see the place. NO extras other than HJ are being allowed as the lighting in the "rooms" are turned up a bit to forbid fun. Putting a hatchet in the place, girls are going to go? Most will not be able to find a decent club, certainly not most I've seen.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 15:44 #254Senior Member

Posts: 141Foxy
Foxy gone? Hasn't been there lately.










Reply With Quote






