Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22841

    St. Louis Area Question

    Good Afternoon,

    I am going to be in the St Louis area next weekend and wondering if anyone can point to the right for anyone that offers Rimming at the AMP's? Can DM me and I can offer insight on Chicago as well. Thanks.

  2. #22840

    Massage

    So do any of the local AMPs actually give a good massage?

  3. #22839

    Eva at Happy feet Brentwood

    I called for Eva and they said she left, anyone know where she working now?? DM me, Thanks.

  4. #22838
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    It's a massage parlor thread under the St. Louis Missouri forum. I was asking for the physical location (address) which I received.
    Foot SpaAHHH.

    9919 Watson Rd, St. Louis, MO 63126.

  5. #22837

    Not exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saint louis. Right? I mean this is a missouri thread
    It's a massage parlor thread under the St. Louis Missouri forum. I was asking for the physical location (address) which I received.

  6. #22836

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    It's very hard to discern which Spa this is referring to. Is it Foot Spa-ahhh?
    I mean 75 percent of AMPs or spas in St. Louis and surrounding area has "foot spa" in its name from rub maps site.

  7. #22835

    Sensual Scarlett

    Been out of the scene for a while and due to some changes in my circumstances I am back in it. I have known Scarlett for a long time. She is one of the nicest people you will ever find. You're not just a number or transaction for her. If you have not seen her, it is 100% worth the price of admission. Definitely partake in at least an hour, a half doesn't do her justice. I know we are not all here for conversation, but I feel like she genuinely connects with each person she sees. That's refreshing, it's not just blow and go. If that's what you're looking for I would probably go somewhere else. Senior members can message me with questions, but I am sure most of what I will tell you has ben covered.

  8. #22834

    Foot spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a location for this place?
    Saint louis. Right? I mean this is a missouri thread

  9. #22833

    Foot spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LknAss  [View Original Post]
    Tried out this newly opened location to to feel it out. Masseuse was attractive and appeared to be mid 30's to 40 ish. Really good firm massage. Did not touch the goodies. Light tickle tease and DIY was encouraged. I will go back again just for the quality massage. May get better after being open for awhile once they are comfortable with you.
    Anyone have a location for this place?

  10. #22832

    Great Massage St Charles


  11. #22831

    Great Massage Warson Woods


  12. #22830
    Any info on this one in Collinsville?

    Close enough I could check her out over lunch.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ide-61644.html

  13. #22829
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Did you catch her name? Did she happen to have tattoos? My go to gal Cindy left jasmine and I was wondering if she landed there.
    It's very hard to discern which Spa this is referring to. Is it Foot Spa-ahhh?

  14. #22828
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMars  [View Original Post]
    Great experience, got a pretty looking lady, appeared mid 40's with nice man mades. I did not have much trouble influencing for HJ while I remain seated, it provided me more access to all her hidden treasures. Her top lifted up all the way to her neck and bottoms pushed down FIV. Great experience. Will repeat. Normal 70+60.
    Did you catch her name? Did she happen to have tattoos? My go to gal Cindy left jasmine and I was wondering if she landed there.

  15. #22827

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Monica is back from vacation. Full body massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html
    I went to Spring Spa last month but Monica was not there. I got 4 hands there yesterday with Lulu and a masked lady that said she was Monica. So I will try her solo on my next visit.

    I must say that the massage quality was very high so I know they take massage seriously. While you can get a nice liberal massage here, it cannot be compared to Centerville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape