Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 24700
-
10-06-24 13:06 #22840Senior Member

Posts: 64Massage
So do any of the local AMPs actually give a good massage?
-
10-06-24 11:47 #22839Senior Member

Posts: 195Eva at Happy feet Brentwood
I called for Eva and they said she left, anyone know where she working now?? DM me, Thanks.
-
10-04-24 20:05 #22838Senior Member

Posts: 479Foot SpaAHHH.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
9919 Watson Rd, St. Louis, MO 63126.
-
10-04-24 10:42 #22837Senior Member

Posts: 3103Not exactly
It's a massage parlor thread under the St. Louis Missouri forum. I was asking for the physical location (address) which I received.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 06:00 #22836Senior Member

Posts: 3103Exactly
I mean 75 percent of AMPs or spas in St. Louis and surrounding area has "foot spa" in its name from rub maps site.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 18:35 #22835Senior Member

Posts: 36Sensual Scarlett
Been out of the scene for a while and due to some changes in my circumstances I am back in it. I have known Scarlett for a long time. She is one of the nicest people you will ever find. You're not just a number or transaction for her. If you have not seen her, it is 100% worth the price of admission. Definitely partake in at least an hour, a half doesn't do her justice. I know we are not all here for conversation, but I feel like she genuinely connects with each person she sees. That's refreshing, it's not just blow and go. If that's what you're looking for I would probably go somewhere else. Senior members can message me with questions, but I am sure most of what I will tell you has ben covered.
-
10-03-24 18:19 #22834Senior Member

Posts: 1058Foot spa
Saint louis. Right? I mean this is a missouri thread
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 09:10 #22833Senior Member

Posts: 3103Foot spa
Anyone have a location for this place?
Originally Posted by LknAss
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 06:23 #22832Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage St Charles
DM for details.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
-
10-03-24 06:21 #22831Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage Warson Woods
PM for Details.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
-
10-02-24 16:04 #22830Senior Member

Posts: 112Any info on this one in Collinsville?
Close enough I could check her out over lunch.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ide-61644.html
-
10-02-24 12:36 #22829Senior Member

Posts: 168It's very hard to discern which Spa this is referring to. Is it Foot Spa-ahhh?
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 12:07 #22828Senior Member

Posts: 203Did you catch her name? Did she happen to have tattoos? My go to gal Cindy left jasmine and I was wondering if she landed there.
Originally Posted by GoMars
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 11:41 #22827Senior Member

Posts: 129Monica
I went to Spring Spa last month but Monica was not there. I got 4 hands there yesterday with Lulu and a masked lady that said she was Monica. So I will try her solo on my next visit.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
I must say that the massage quality was very high so I know they take massage seriously. While you can get a nice liberal massage here, it cannot be compared to Centerville.
-
10-02-24 11:15 #22826Senior Member

Posts: 321Star Spa (Fenton)
Anyone TOFTT yet? Keep seeing them posting along w / others which makes me wonder. Just don't want a HJ or straight massage which is why I don't want to waste my $$ until I can verify it's a "for sure" thing.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




