Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1742
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #872

    Add on to Billiam99's list

    I just went back on to SA yesterday and have an add on to Billiam99's list. On the plus side, she was very communicative and seemed eager to set up a PPM. Now for the down side: She wants 500 and would not negotiate. I declined her offer and she immediately moved her profile to Palm Beach, FL. She also sent me a phone number with a New York City area code. I did a google image search and didn't get any results. She looks good in her photos but I'd be very careful with her if you contact her. Several red flags.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1bed7f2781c6

  2. #871

    Couple more reports before the weekend starts.

    Getting this report out there before the weekend so you guys can have some fun!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-3bfa464c318c

    This first one asked for snap / text almost immediately. 400 ppm. I told her I need to book a hotel room and she said she "doesn't do hotels normally".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ba7d2033e1aa

    Wanted to meet asap. Maybe a pro? 550 ppm for 1 hr and 900 ppm for 2 hr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-c2f1c643432a

    Said she prefers ppm but wouldn't respond to my offer of 300. Says everything covered and need a recent std test. Asked if it was just sex that I wanted no communication, no dates, and when I responded with those not being out of the question, but sex being the main thing for the ppm she went silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-94e578d301c8

    Nice girl quoted 200 ppm "depending on what we do" so YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-664f2c826b7e

    Sent her number immediately. Ok with 300 ppm. Will try to ask for more details, but other ladies taking my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-0b60da5d31a2

    Nice girl. Ok with 300 ppm. Not a fan of kissing. You can ask her what you want and see if she's ok with it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-e2c6b0dbc285

    Says she receives $500 and up for meets. Wanted to schedule something immediately. Profile says 2 children so I don't think I will be paying that price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c43032aa4166

    This last one is probably the one I'm going to see soon. 400 ppm ok with most things except anal and getting spit on. Can host and lives near where I work so this might be my go to if all goes well.

    Have a good weekend everybody and remember to always ask for a videocall before meeting these ladies! If you see any of these ladies please post and tell us how it went!

  3. #870

    Seeking- not worth it

    For me Seeking was just a waste of time and money, at least for what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for a pro. I wanted a younger woman, who needed a little help, and maybe had a thing for older guys. I got a one month membership last month. It seems like it was either a bunch of bots pretending to be real or a bunch of pros pretending to be non-pro's. I saw some profiles change their location quite a bit, so I suspected they were fake. Conversations would start and then they would stop responding.

    I don't think it's worth it, but that's just been my experience. I guess it depends what you're looking for. Maybe other guys have had better luck?

  4. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I've been off SA for a while but I might go back on after seeing this. This is really good intel. We need more posts like this.
    This thread used to have plenty of posts like that which helped get me started and not ripped off. Just returning the favor for any others!

  5. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes but it's definitely more slow burn and you have to be patient. If you don't want to waste credits, don't jump on messaging girls left and right.

    Here's what I do (points system).

    Favorite her.

    If she viewed you (0 pts).

    If she favorites you back (+1 point).

    If she messages you, ignore, do not unlock (0 pts).

    If she messages you (boosted) move on unless you like her. (-1 point).

    If she requests your secret content (+1 point).

    Now wait a few days at least up to 1 week.

    Unfavorite her then favorite her, then view her profile again.

    If she's still active and viewed your profile again (+1 point).

    Go back and look for her message, unlock if she's got 3 points otherwise move on.

    Of course the above is just my own personal method, feel free to do whatever. Good luck!
    I can appreciate the entire psychology of this method. But man that sounds exhausting, is it?

  6. #867

    SB tips

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteMarine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success with secret benefits? Seems I might have joined the wrong one.
    Yes but it's definitely more slow burn and you have to be patient. If you don't want to waste credits, don't jump on messaging girls left and right.

    Here's what I do (points system).

    Favorite her.

    If she viewed you (0 pts).

    If she favorites you back (+1 point).

    If she messages you, ignore, do not unlock (0 pts).

    If she messages you (boosted) move on unless you like her. (-1 point).

    If she requests your secret content (+1 point).

    Now wait a few days at least up to 1 week.

    Unfavorite her then favorite her, then view her profile again.

    If she's still active and viewed your profile again (+1 point).

    Go back and look for her message, unlock if she's got 3 points otherwise move on.

    Of course the above is just my own personal method, feel free to do whatever. Good luck!

  7. #866

    Secret Benefits?

    Anyone have any success with secret benefits? Seems I might have joined the wrong one.

  8. #865

    Good intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-19af2d3ff224

    Can't tell if this one is real. Said 500 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-ede1b5379e05

    This one went to text pretty quick and quoted 500 ppm covered only, maybe a pro? Insta and photo verified so seems real at least.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-9ac67385f5a3

    I may see this one sooner rather than later as she's fine with 300 ppm, seems down for whatever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-73880e98f755

    Saw this one a few days ago. IMO better looking in person, tight body and all around cool person. Will definitely be a regular. Talked down to 300 ppm BBBJ CFS as she was looking to meet asap.
    I've been off SA for a while but I might go back on after seeing this. This is really good intel. We need more posts like this.

  9. #864

    Short report on Seeking ladies I've contacted

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-19af2d3ff224

    Can't tell if this one is real. Said 500 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-ede1b5379e05

    This one went to text pretty quick and quoted 500 ppm covered only, maybe a pro? Insta and photo verified so seems real at least.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-9ac67385f5a3

    I may see this one sooner rather than later as she's fine with 300 ppm, seems down for whatever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-73880e98f755

    Saw this one a few days ago. IMO better looking in person, tight body and all around cool person. Will definitely be a regular. Talked down to 300 ppm BBBJ CFS as she was looking to meet asap.

  10. #863

    Funny story at the Quality Inn Motel

    Stayed at a motel last night with a SB and didn't know they had a policy of $150 cash deposit at the motel for anyone that is local. Almost called it off but I needed a night away from home anyway so went through with it.

    On my way to check out the next day I saw a guy arguing with the staff saying he was treated rudely the night before, and the employee said "you asked if you could rent a room for an hour, you're lucky we didn't call the cops. ".

    Lesson to be learned I guess is don't be so obvious lmao.

  11. #862

    Do overs

    I've been on and off SA for close to 10 years now. When I connect with someone I like and the sex is good, I generally stick with them for as long as they are down. Once in a while you lose touch with someone like that for one reason or another. One of my favorite things is when they reappear out of the blue months or even a year or two later. I like to hear the story about why they broke contact (whether I believe a word of it or not) and I like get reacquainted sex- it's kind of like make up sex. I have that to look forward to tonight. One of my favorites-attractive, affectionate, affordable and down for anything-popped back up on the radar today. She had texted me Merry Christmas and then radio silence. Can't wait to hear her tale and then let her make it up to me!

  12. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Lots of older women on seeking.
    The oldest I have seen was 39, which is a little more than 20 years younger than me. The upside was that she was very much into the sex, some of the yonger ones are not. If they aren't, I'm one and done with them. I prefer around 22-25.

  13. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarousRogue  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been trying to give S0 phi3 L3 wis xo a grand to come over and dance. I have money and she's worth it, I'm not unattractive either. Has anyone met her, because it's been super frustrating for the last two months trying to make this shit work. She looks perfect. Like I'm betting that pussy iS gorgeous and her butthole is the same color of her skin. Perfect 10 in my book.

    Anyone have any interaction with her? Super frustrating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-42de0566fcfb
    Yes. I met her for drinks and ppm last week! I stayed the night with her but, I didn't have any fresh clothes to go home in the next morning. So, she let me have all of her man's clothes from the closet in one of her photos!

  14. #859

    Has anyone had luck with this flaky girl?

    Hey guys, I've been trying to give S0 phi3 L3 wis xo a grand to come over and dance. I have money and she's worth it, I'm not unattractive either. Has anyone met her, because it's been super frustrating for the last two months trying to make this shit work. She looks perfect. Like I'm betting that pussy iS gorgeous and her butthole is the same color of her skin. Perfect 10 in my book.

    Anyone have any interaction with her? Super frustrating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-42de0566fcfb

  15. #858

    Trading info

    Quote Originally Posted by NegroCaliente  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.
    I don't see why not, what do you have to offer in return?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape