Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 339 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4430

    Les Beautiful Latina

    I saw Les when I was passing through LA, she was not the easiest to get a hold of but I knew if I didn't beat the breaks off that young Latina pussy I'd regret it. After a few tries I was finally able to set up a time and I drove like a starving maniac to her hotel off Prairie in Inglewood. I texted her as soon as I arrived but she took ten minutes to send the room number, I was happy to wait based off what I saw in the ad. When I finally made it into her room I was ecstatic to see that she was the real deal: a young, gorgeous, and petite Latina with a fantastic bubble ass. We got down to business and I had her grind on my dick like all the slutty little ladies do at the club. This got me rock solid and I laid on the bed and got a very decent CBJ, mind you I'm not really of fan of blowjobs but hers wasn't half bad. After that I told her to get on top so she could ride me into the sunset. The view was amazing, she's a very pretty little Latina. I then had her switch to reverse cowgirl and the view was even better, that ass is something I won't soon forget. I had her in a few other positions like missionary, doggystyle, and pronebone. Once I busted in the bag we had a bit of small talk, she's a very private girl and didn't really want to divulge a lot of info, but once I made her feel comfortable she told me a little more about her life. I wish I could have seen her a few more times and gotten her to open up a bit more, maybe next time I'm in town. The only negative I had with her was a bit of a smell when I bent her over for doggystyle, it happens sometimes.

    When I saw her the qv was 100 and hh 140, but it seems the price of entry has gone up. I'd still happily see her, however.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...460/8589889694
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7193.jpg‎  

  2. #4429

    LadyStar2017 Back & eagar to connect

    LadyStar2017.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LadyStar2017

    There hasn't been any current info on this Top Tier provider but I'm happy to say that she is available again but on an UTR basis. Meaning, she didn't have any objections when I asked if I could provide this info regarding her availability here, but you won't see any current postings from her on any platforms including HX. At least for the time being.

    I didn't get around to posting a review on my first visit so, this is a combined review of two dates. Both were 2 hour visits which were about two weeks apart.

    I had been attempting to connect with LS on and off for a while without success but I knew that all the time, effort and patience would pay off in spades if I ever got a chance to spend some time with her. A couple of weeks ago, I received a pleasant surprise when I saw a reply from her in my HX mailbox. We set up an Outcall appointment for the next evening at The Line Hotel which was 4 minutes from her place. I picked her up and took her back home myself since it was so close. My second visit was an Incall and was even better than the first. Heads Up: Her incall is very "busy" but not in the least dirty. She just has a lot of stuff. In spite of that it is clean and comfortable. I'm certain my future follow up visits will continue to get better every time.

    L – 8 Her HX pics are dated. She's put some meat on those bones to the tune of about 10–15 lbs. Still very attractive and petite, she's just more like the horny MILF Next Door now.

    A - 10 YMMV but on both occasions I felt so comfortable and relaxed with her from beginning to end. It was as if we had been friends with benefits for years. For those of you whom are interested, she is Party Friendly in a very chilled, laid back environment.

    S - 8. 5 I take a little responsibility for this because I was so excited that I was finally going to see her that my Time Management skills weren't on point. In spite of that she insisted that our time would be memorable and did what was necessary to ensure that they were indeed. I'm very much looking forward to an overnight session and taking an epic Greek vacation with her soon.

    E - 9 On the surface, it doesn't seem like anything special. But considering all the GPS that's almost everywhere now a days and everything you get for your troubles from an all-around top tier pro made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

    Are– 10 I already have and look forward to do so again very soon.

    A small helpful hint: Apparently what finally caught her attention was the concise, straight to the point PM that I sent on HX. I suggest you not worry like I did about providing a date and time for an appointment knowing there's a good chance that when she finally reads the PM the time and date will have passed. Do it regardless and simply put that open to discussing alternatives that would work for both of you.

    Here is a copy of her initial reply to my HX PM:

    Damn my schedule! I hope I haven't missed the last chivalrous man on this site.

    Here are my details -.

    Hope to fuck you soon.

    LS.

    Reviews:

    TER I'd # 348267.

    Adultlook I'd # 3019375.

    Erotic Monkey.

    And I'm not sure where else.

    5'4, 125 lbs.

    I enjoy it all. Fantasy, role play, worship, and classic GFE.

    Text 818-308–4873.

    Lead with your handle; call if I don't reply to a text, and then text again.

    I've become a deviant and horny as fuck all the time.

    Compensation. Not negotiable.

    1/2 hr: $250.

    1 hr: $300;.

    90 min. $400.

    2 hr $500.

    Overnight $1000.

    I love all things kinky and most fetishes. I'm always down. AND THIS DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE TRADITIONAL.

    I do GFE like a pro. (wait, what?

    Special requests tip:

    $100 for fetishes that go beyond some role-play.

    $100 for Greek.

    I am for real. Eat your Wheaties and hydrate.

    With my slowest kisses.

    LS.

    P.S. I don't like texting. The best way to schedule with me is to propose a time and day. Texting: "wyd?" won't get us anywhere.

    ** I am a switch *.

    DOMs, I'm not your fuck toy until I've been compensated.

    SUBs, Address me as Mistress.

  3. #4428

    Natalie Lima

    Has anybody seen her? A bunch of TER and PD reviews but surprisingly nothing here when you search.

  4. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnyayy  [View Original Post]
    Well we know face sitting is on the menu lmao. Is she GFE? BBBJ?
    My experiences: CFS, DATY, and faceriding.

    My most recent visit, we went straight to pound town.

    I wanted to see lots of booty jiggles from my pounding in doggie, and I did. I was a happy camper.

    As always, YMMV.

  5. #4426
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    I visited this cute chubby colombian girl named Nikol the other day after school.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5622377669

    Paid 150 for the hhr, well worth it.

    Really nice girl, she got a huge soft booty so you won't be left with a sore pelvis after pounding, lots of cushion for the pushin as they say.

    This my 2nd time visiting her, I was in the mood to visit a big girl again.

    The first time I visited her, she legit almost suffocated me when she was riding my face, but I had a great time still.

    She has reggaeton playing in the background during the session, so you'll have an authentic latina experience.

    We both spoke in Spanish, not sure how good her English is.
    Well we know face sitting is on the menu lmao. Is she GFE? BBBJ?

  6. #4425

    I like big butts and I cannot lie

    I visited this cute chubby colombian girl named Nikol the other day after school.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5622377669

    Paid 150 for the hhr, well worth it.

    Really nice girl, she got a huge soft booty so you won't be left with a sore pelvis after pounding, lots of cushion for the pushin as they say.

    This my 2nd time visiting her, I was in the mood to visit a big girl again.

    The first time I visited her, she legit almost suffocated me when she was riding my face, but I had a great time still.

    She has reggaeton playing in the background during the session, so you'll have an authentic latina experience.

    We both spoke in Spanish, not sure how good her English is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 80634d7a93d52b8f47141d178d7fbe5d_f.jpg‎   f5bc0d92ac647065ad094c0fafd91906_f.jpg‎   47255baae4c79a4dfd0fbb65628fa15d_f.jpg‎   b9e3333548af35f3fc82c50643f7417e_f.jpg‎  

  7. #4424
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Discount

    I saw this one earlier in the summer.

    I cannot believe I paid 500.

    You have to go to small towns in Ohio to see a gut like hers.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Ginagirlfriend

  8. #4423
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Stalingrad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, Im ex army and I cant hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didnt hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.
    I posted on her earlier. She is about as Russian as a bucket of KFC. I think she uses that as a gimmick.

    This girl is actually real lift super hot. Perfect little body, stretch marks on the top of the titties, bony ankles, prognathus collar bone the works.

    I paid her 200 and got a handjob.

    She has this table and is in a building in Beverly hills that is appropriate for none of this shit.

    She is not very affectionate and a bit weird. Kind of like that dude who fucked his nanny and beat up his girlfriend in Cannes -.

    I have not gone back in while, but I do not understand, did you get an HE for 160 - that is fucken 2004 pricing.

    If anyone knows if she sucks cock or gets nude and shows her growler let me know.

  9. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    She has been in NorCal - https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7471049.htm

    There is an entire thread about her in the SouthBay forum.
    Yup. Saw her in SJ. She'll tour LA as Apple again before going back to SJ the beginning of November as Anna again she's looking for all her regulars to hopefully reconnect.

  10. #4421

    Does she legit?

    Any one meet this lady? Does she legit?

    https://theeroticreviewes.com/

  11. #4420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Apple, formerly of Eco from Torrence. That Apple. Posting here since she'll be hosting out of WLA starting 10/16. May want to rebook. We all know how popular she was.

    https://bookergray.com/la/AppleViet/?sca=WLA
    She has been in NorCal - https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7471049.htm

    There is an entire thread about her in the SouthBay forum.

  12. #4419

    Face

    Since her face is blurred, I can't tell how she looks. How would you rate her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, Im ex army and I cant hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didnt hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.

  13. #4418

    AppleViet

    Apple, formerly of Eco from Torrence. That Apple. Posting here since she'll be hosting out of WLA starting 10/16. May want to rebook. We all know how popular she was.

    https://bookergray.com/la/AppleViet/?sca=WLA

  14. #4417

    Anoushka

    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, I’m ex army and I can’t hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didn’t hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.

  15. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So, you walked out cause she "bigger" in person and ghetto?
    Her face looked nothing like in the pics way uglier, lot more tattoos all over her chest and body which I'm not attracted to. I'm okay with some tats but if a girl is totally covered in them, it's a turnoff for me. Also her ass was totally flat and once again not like the girl in the pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape