Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 5067
-
10-04-24 20:32 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 115Yup. Saw her in SJ. She'll tour LA as Apple again before going back to SJ the beginning of November as Anna again she's looking for all her regulars to hopefully reconnect.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 17:29 #4421Regular Member

Posts: 10Does she legit?
Any one meet this lady? Does she legit?
https://theeroticreviewes.com/
-
10-04-24 15:32 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 635Apple
She has been in NorCal - https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7471049.htm
Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy
[View Original Post]
There is an entire thread about her in the SouthBay forum.
-
10-04-24 14:11 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 209Face
Since her face is blurred, I can't tell how she looks. How would you rate her face?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 18:44 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 115AppleViet
Apple, formerly of Eco from Torrence. That Apple. Posting here since she'll be hosting out of WLA starting 10/16. May want to rebook. We all know how popular she was.
https://bookergray.com/la/AppleViet/?sca=WLA
-
10-03-24 16:17 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 860Anoushka
Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, I’m ex army and I can’t hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didn’t hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.
-
10-03-24 12:41 #4416Regular Member

Posts: 71Her face looked nothing like in the pics way uglier, lot more tattoos all over her chest and body which I'm not attracted to. I'm okay with some tats but if a girl is totally covered in them, it's a turnoff for me. Also her ass was totally flat and once again not like the girl in the pictures.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 01:51 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 7266So, you walked out cause she "bigger" in person and ghetto?
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 01:21 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 215PD reviews are so unreliable
Sorry man, I hate how they can delete honest bad reviews and keep the simp. Ones. Thanks for the heads up on the uglies.
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 20:31 #4413Regular Member

Posts: 71Walking out on a girl
For the first time in 4 years of doing this, I walked out on a girl after meeting her at her incall. Looked absolutely nothing like the pics, and not in salvageable way. Insane amount of tattoos, face and body looked nothing like the pics. She claimed she edits out some of her tats in the ad for privacy reasons, and yet she shows her face? LOL. I guess it's not an issue if it's someone else's face in the ad.
I've had a few instances in the past where I wanted to walk out but I didn't cause it felt F'd up to do so. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to leave if the girl is not as advertised.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SapphireLuna143
-
09-24-24 17:22 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 422"woman" LOL I bet he played outside linebacker at UCLA.
Originally Posted by PogeyBait
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 13:29 #4411Regular Member

Posts: 1[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
-
09-24-24 01:43 #4410Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes, It seems so she's hard to contact sometimes, I believe she's a dancer as well.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
Have you had any luck?
I'd like to give her another run.
-
09-23-24 16:36 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 305That woman has broader shoulders than half the dudes I know. That's crazy.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 01:06 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 422Looks like a trannie.
Originally Posted by KentClarke
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




