Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 338 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    She has been in NorCal - https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7471049.htm

    There is an entire thread about her in the SouthBay forum.
    Yup. Saw her in SJ. She'll tour LA as Apple again before going back to SJ the beginning of November as Anna again she's looking for all her regulars to hopefully reconnect.

  2. #4421

    Does she legit?

    Any one meet this lady? Does she legit?

    https://theeroticreviewes.com/

  3. #4420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Apple, formerly of Eco from Torrence. That Apple. Posting here since she'll be hosting out of WLA starting 10/16. May want to rebook. We all know how popular she was.

    https://bookergray.com/la/AppleViet/?sca=WLA
    She has been in NorCal - https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7471049.htm

    There is an entire thread about her in the SouthBay forum.

  4. #4419

    Face

    Since her face is blurred, I can't tell how she looks. How would you rate her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, Im ex army and I cant hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didnt hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.

  5. #4418

    AppleViet

    Apple, formerly of Eco from Torrence. That Apple. Posting here since she'll be hosting out of WLA starting 10/16. May want to rebook. We all know how popular she was.

    https://bookergray.com/la/AppleViet/?sca=WLA

  6. #4417

    Anoushka

    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, I’m ex army and I can’t hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didn’t hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.

  7. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So, you walked out cause she "bigger" in person and ghetto?
    Her face looked nothing like in the pics way uglier, lot more tattoos all over her chest and body which I'm not attracted to. I'm okay with some tats but if a girl is totally covered in them, it's a turnoff for me. Also her ass was totally flat and once again not like the girl in the pictures.

  8. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeytho19  [View Original Post]
    For the first time in 4 years of doing this, I walked out on a girl after meeting her at her incall. Looked absolutely nothing like the pics, and not in salvageable way. Insane amount of tattoos, face and body looked nothing like the pics. She claimed she edits out some of her tats in the ad for privacy reasons, and yet she shows her face? LOL. I guess it's not an issue if it's someone else's face in the ad.

    I've had a few instances in the past where I wanted to walk out but I didn't cause it felt F'd up to do so. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to leave if the girl is not as advertised.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SapphireLuna143
    So, you walked out cause she "bigger" in person and ghetto?

  9. #4414

    PD reviews are so unreliable

    Sorry man, I hate how they can delete honest bad reviews and keep the simp. Ones. Thanks for the heads up on the uglies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeytho19  [View Original Post]
    For the first time in 4 years of doing this, I walked out on a girl after meeting her at her incall. Looked absolutely nothing like the pics, and not in salvageable way. Insane amount of tattoos, face and body looked nothing like the pics. She claimed she edits out some of her tats in the ad for privacy reasons, and yet she shows her face? LOL. I guess it's not an issue if it's someone else's face in the ad.

    I've had a few instances in the past where I wanted to walk out but I didn't cause it felt F'd up to do so. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to leave if the girl is not as advertised.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SapphireLuna143

  10. #4413

    Walking out on a girl

    For the first time in 4 years of doing this, I walked out on a girl after meeting her at her incall. Looked absolutely nothing like the pics, and not in salvageable way. Insane amount of tattoos, face and body looked nothing like the pics. She claimed she edits out some of her tats in the ad for privacy reasons, and yet she shows her face? LOL. I guess it's not an issue if it's someone else's face in the ad.

    I've had a few instances in the past where I wanted to walk out but I didn't cause it felt F'd up to do so. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to leave if the girl is not as advertised.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SapphireLuna143

  11. #4412
    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    That woman has broader shoulders than half the dudes I know. That's crazy.
    "woman" LOL I bet he played outside linebacker at UCLA.

  12. #4411
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

  13. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    She looks perfect on Tryst, but her phone # pulls up another provider (though could be the same one -- but no mention of "Chloe" I definitely would like to checkout 'Chloe' but want to avoid a bait and switch. Is the 424-427-0 XXX number legit for Chloe?
    Yes, It seems so she's hard to contact sometimes, I believe she's a dancer as well.

    Have you had any luck?

    I'd like to give her another run.

  14. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a trannie.
    That woman has broader shoulders than half the dudes I know. That's crazy.

  15. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClarke  [View Original Post]
    Because I could not take advantage of this rare and extremely beneficial opportunity, I've decided to share it with everyone here and in some of the other appropriate Forums (I. E. OC, HX BB etc).

    Kat is Back bitches and for the next few hours will be going by the name "Monty Hall" Host of Game Show "Let's Make a Deal". She is parked outside of the Sunshine Motel in Long Beach 3810 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90807 (562) 462-4095 Harry is the Motel Manager and has graciously offered to provide a room at $100 Cash or $100+Tax & fees with cc.

    If you were to secure a room for 1 or 2 nights for Kat to stay in, she will not only take that as a partial trade but will show you her gratitude during her visit with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...oed_nympho_Kat

    I wouldn't waste my time trying to reach her on the phone number listed in her PD ad. I've been successful dialing (56 x) x87-887 x (x's guess one correctly & guess them all)).

    I wouldn't hesitate because not only may Harry the Motel Mgr. No longer have vacancies, one minute Kat is here, the next she is Gone!
    Looks like a trannie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape