Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 37322
-
10-06-24 14:03 #33047Senior Member

Posts: 41Staxx
Saw her maybe a month ago and her ass was looking nice and plump.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 11:03 #33046Senior Member

Posts: 371Don't forget about the one that looks like Hank Hill. I just scrolled through stg (yikes) really scraping the bottom of the barrel today.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 09:52 #33045Senior Member

Posts: 784Amputee
I had to check that box. I held each nub in my hands while fucking her. Reminded me of holding a stick shift. Hard for her to move around, so she hopped around the bed to different positions. Pull out and came all over the nubs. Need a midget next.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 08:04 #33044Senior Member

Posts: 742Maddie
She's not my type. But who is the thick chick with big Teddies in the ad?
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 03:10 #33043Senior Member

Posts: 767Staxx
I haven't visited staxx in a very long time. What is she looking like these days?
-
10-05-24 23:06 #33042Senior Member

Posts: 220I agree. That's one nasty ass looking "woman". Her and the legless lady. But I know a few of y’all are hitting them both.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 22:31 #33041Senior Member

Posts: 252I'll pass
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...s/098667084135
Anything that's going to have me shitting in my pants. I'm good.
-
10-05-24 16:41 #33040Senior Member

Posts: 230UTR Chelsea
Chelsea is looking for some new regulars. If your interested just hmu.
-
10-05-24 14:16 #33039Senior Member

Posts: 784Maddie
Maddie is raising prices, so I'm going to focus on more reasonable girls. We all know the routine. She'll get few more dates from the post, drug use with increase and quality will decline. The mongers will dry up and she'll be back.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 00:31 #33038Senior Member

Posts: 1772It was only a matter of time. Can confirm that is one of her numbers.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 00:09 #33037Senior Member

Posts: 88Deliah / Lea
There were some reports in this forum about her and I stopped visiting. Tried again last week since it is dry out there and she was available when I needed. The service was good as usual for the $ . When I was going to her room, saw another good looking girl going out with some dudes and she was talking to her on her way out. She told that it is her friend and I asked if she does doubles. She told will check with her and let me know the time and rates. I am yet to get the details but will check with her again next time.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 17:34 #33036Senior Member

Posts: 486Maddie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/176993450
Looks like she finally posting.
-
10-04-24 17:08 #33035Senior Member

Posts: 264MoonGirls = AsianGFE
Photos #4 and #5 of Yurina / Momo are the best of all they've posted and, if accurate, may be what gets me through their door. My collection:
https://asiangfeclub.com/
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/
https://asianhotgirls.com/
https://jpladyshow.com/
http://asiangirlshow.com/
https://asianelf.com
https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/
https://risingsun8.com
https://joyfulbay.com/y/
https://firefoxclub.com/
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 12:02 #33034Senior Member

Posts: 101That's at baybekimchi on Twitter. I wish she was selling pussy though.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 11:41 #33033Senior Member

Posts: 96Thai BBW
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/501481264543
Deposit scammer.









Reply With Quote





