Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 37329
-
10-05-24 14:16 #33039Senior Member

Posts: 784Maddie
Maddie is raising prices, so I'm going to focus on more reasonable girls. We all know the routine. She'll get few more dates from the post, drug use with increase and quality will decline. The mongers will dry up and she'll be back.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 00:31 #33038Senior Member

Posts: 1772It was only a matter of time. Can confirm that is one of her numbers.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 00:09 #33037Senior Member

Posts: 88Deliah / Lea
There were some reports in this forum about her and I stopped visiting. Tried again last week since it is dry out there and she was available when I needed. The service was good as usual for the $ . When I was going to her room, saw another good looking girl going out with some dudes and she was talking to her on her way out. She told that it is her friend and I asked if she does doubles. She told will check with her and let me know the time and rates. I am yet to get the details but will check with her again next time.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 17:34 #33036Senior Member

Posts: 486Maddie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/176993450
Looks like she finally posting.
-
10-04-24 17:08 #33035Senior Member

Posts: 264MoonGirls = AsianGFE
Photos #4 and #5 of Yurina / Momo are the best of all they've posted and, if accurate, may be what gets me through their door. My collection:
https://asiangfeclub.com/
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/
https://asianhotgirls.com/
https://jpladyshow.com/
http://asiangirlshow.com/
https://asianelf.com
https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/
https://risingsun8.com
https://joyfulbay.com/y/
https://firefoxclub.com/
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 12:02 #33034Senior Member

Posts: 101That's at baybekimchi on Twitter. I wish she was selling pussy though.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 11:41 #33033Senior Member

Posts: 96Thai BBW
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/501481264543
Deposit scammer.
-
10-04-24 11:35 #33032Senior Member

Posts: 71Moon
I think the new pics are Momo from this Nova site: https://asianhotgirls.com/.
Originally Posted by BeerusBoobus
[View Original Post]
Last I saw from TER was that Bali was in Nova. I am out of town right now but will check in when I get back.
-
10-04-24 09:16 #33031Senior Member

Posts: 133Wasn't aware
Didn't know she was on stg I rarely check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 07:42 #33030Regular Member

Posts: 22Website has been updated with new pics for Yurina and Bali is still there. Are you sure Bali has gone?
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 06:21 #33029Senior Member

Posts: 337Puerto Rican. Bri
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/72cZT https://ibb.co/bvBvq7G Let's see what happens.
Originally Posted by TheBest123
[View Original Post]
Creo que nada es imposible cuando quieres realizar un sueño. Hay gente que dirá que no puedes hacerlo , que no tienes lo que se necesita, pero si está en su corazón y usted asi siento, no puede haber cosa lo impida. -Thalia.
-
10-03-24 23:24 #33028Senior Member

Posts: 148LOL, Congratulations you just got ripped off by Marley.
Originally Posted by LtPantyRaider
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 18:35 #33027Regular Member

Posts: 9Bliss
Very shady acting and was a rip off. Claimed to only do massage when her add says GFE. Took 80 from me and rub my back for 5 min and said she was done. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/750552831100.
-
10-03-24 18:28 #33026Senior Member

Posts: 96She was posting on STG the other day.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/exotic/were-you-a-saint-this-morning-/722578364639
-
10-03-24 16:40 #33025Senior Member

Posts: 138I concur
I saw her yesterday and definitely a good value. She's in my permanent rotation. But who is this Maddie? Inquiring minds want go know. LOL.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




