Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 975 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 14613
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11148

  2. #11147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    That ***** Milton

    Be safe fellas. If you are in an evacuation zone don't play around with that and get to safety. I had to rebuild after Ian and I may have to do it again but I'm alive to do so. Good luck brothers and after this is over let's chop it up about our hobby some more.

  3. #11146

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo  [View Original Post]
    Need the digits look for a cheap hook up.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/105089756901

    60 qv.

  4. #11145
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree, if you need a quick pop she takes 60 for qv so she is a budget option LOL.
    Need the digits look for a cheap hook up.

  5. #11144

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Kinda like saying her pussy tasted great but it smelled like a dead fish.

  6. #11143

    Umm. Can we have a little more definitive info. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Bad like rotten? Or crooked?

    There's a difference, I think IMHO.

  7. #11142

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
    Teeth are probably messed up from drugs. I'm guessing meth I don't know I don't do drugs, but that seems to be what everybody points you when someone has bad teeth, but she always brushes uses mouthwash so her breath is always smelling good. I don't know why any of us kiss these girls that just had a cock in their mouth five minutes before we rolled up there. Lmao.

  8. #11141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    Bad teeth LOL.
    The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?

  9. #11140

    Bad teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    However, how jacked is she LOL.
    Bad teeth LOL.

  10. #11139

    Ok, I answered my own question,

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    What are "jacked" teeth, pray tell.

    Anyone?
    However, how jacked is she LOL.

  11. #11138

    All right, I'll ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Wait.

    Am I the only one that, uh.
    What are "jacked" teeth, pray tell.

    Anyone?

  12. #11137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times

    good kisser

    the girl is her teeth are jacked
    Wait.

    Am I the only one that, uh.

  13. #11136

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide BBBJ?
    Very good one too! Also catches.

  14. #11135
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm going for that one.
    Let me know how it goes!

  15. #11134

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times no drama no wait nice tight slim body full GFE tight kitty LOL, good kisser only bad thing I have to say about the girl is her teeth are jacked but other then that everything is on point.
    Does she provide BBBJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape