Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 974 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 14603
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times

    good kisser

    the girl is her teeth are jacked
    Wait.

    Am I the only one that, uh.

  2. #11137

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide BBBJ?
    Very good one too! Also catches.

  3. #11136
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm going for that one.
    Let me know how it goes!

  4. #11135

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times no drama no wait nice tight slim body full GFE tight kitty LOL, good kisser only bad thing I have to say about the girl is her teeth are jacked but other then that everything is on point.
    Does she provide BBBJ?

  5. #11134

    Krissy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times no drama no wait nice tight slim body full GFE tight kitty LOL, good kisser only bad thing I have to say about the girl is her teeth are jacked but other then that everything is on point.

  6. #11133

    Any info

    Anyone TOFTT on this one?

    Been debating but can't tell. Ad's been up for a few days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/098602771633

  7. #11132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325
    Sumosearch left such a huge whole in this game. I never realized how much that site was needed to sift through bullshit.

  8. #11131

    Going back for another

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/176791910

    My search here has been met with pleasure and some disappointment. Above is Gabriella, I appreciate the lead I found from another monger here. I've got about 3 regulars here to fulfill my kink and fetishes. This one has a body that's amazing, her coms also excellent. I'm guessing she's local and is only available on selected days and times. Her donations are reasonable and spot on. A plus is she speaks English well enough to communicate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/176920674

    This second one has been a fun ride, good service provider, my only knocks are to much perfume, lingering on me to take home, and she doesn't allow DATY, almost a deal breaker for me. Her English is non existent but she does know how to compliment my endowment in Spanish, I say I bet you tell all the guys that?

    Happy hunting, I appreciate the tips and referrals. The kinkier the better.

  9. #11130
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm going for that one.

  10. #11129

    Has anyone seen this one?


  11. #11128
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsALot  [View Original Post]
    Was really good on communication and scheduling. 120 HH so why not. Seems my type in photos, gorgeous in person. Clock watcher, was rushing to end line. Whole time felt an inconvenience to her. Would not recommend her at all. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/415328292650.
    You're lucky you didn't get ripped off by that one. She has a long history of scamming.

  12. #11127

    Ramsey

    Good morning from Boston.

    I'll be back down for a short visit in November. Ramsey way was always on my to do list as well as a couple others off 41. Melanie was at Ramsey way, although I think she went by " Danni" there. She's Columbia's long curly dark hair probably late 30's incredibly sweet, face and body a 10 out of 10. I think she's part of Kenwood and perhaps Evans as well. I was hoping someone knew if she is still around or her crew?? I haven't been down since March and lost track. Any help is appreciated!

  13. #11126

    Not worth it

    Was really good on communication and scheduling. 120 HH so why not. Seems my type in photos, gorgeous in person. Clock watcher, was rushing to end line. Whole time felt an inconvenience to her. Would not recommend her at all. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/415328292650.

  14. #11125

    Kathy at the belltower / Tamara's girls?

    Hi Shadow. Good to hear your visit was good. Where are they licated nowadays and how much was the damage? Kathy and her friends are with Tamara's girls, right?

    PM.

  15. #11124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Met Kathy a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic. A breath of fresh air over here. European girls just hit different. During our session she aimed to please. I definitely recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...j/480052716577
    What was the bill?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape