Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 338 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4423
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Stalingrad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, Im ex army and I cant hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didnt hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.
    I posted on her earlier. She is about as Russian as a bucket of KFC. I think she uses that as a gimmick.

    This girl is actually real lift super hot. Perfect little body, stretch marks on the top of the titties, bony ankles, prognathus collar bone the works.

    I paid her 200 and got a handjob.

    She has this table and is in a building in Beverly hills that is appropriate for none of this shit.

    She is not very affectionate and a bit weird. Kind of like that dude who fucked his nanny and beat up his girlfriend in Cannes -.

    I have not gone back in while, but I do not understand, did you get an HE for 160 - that is fucken 2004 pricing.

    If anyone knows if she sucks cock or gets nude and shows her growler let me know.

  2. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    She has been in NorCal - https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7471049.htm

    There is an entire thread about her in the SouthBay forum.
    Yup. Saw her in SJ. She'll tour LA as Apple again before going back to SJ the beginning of November as Anna again she's looking for all her regulars to hopefully reconnect.

  3. #4421

    Does she legit?

    Any one meet this lady? Does she legit?

    https://theeroticreviewes.com/

  4. #4420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Apple, formerly of Eco from Torrence. That Apple. Posting here since she'll be hosting out of WLA starting 10/16. May want to rebook. We all know how popular she was.

    https://bookergray.com/la/AppleViet/?sca=WLA
    She has been in NorCal - https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7471049.htm

    There is an entire thread about her in the SouthBay forum.

  5. #4419

    Face

    Since her face is blurred, I can't tell how she looks. How would you rate her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, Im ex army and I cant hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didnt hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.

  6. #4418

    AppleViet

    Apple, formerly of Eco from Torrence. That Apple. Posting here since she'll be hosting out of WLA starting 10/16. May want to rebook. We all know how popular she was.

    https://bookergray.com/la/AppleViet/?sca=WLA

  7. #4417

    Anoushka

    Saw this lovely on rubrankings and she has an amazing body and is overall a nice girl. Cheap massage 100 but expects a tip. I gave her 40, she gave clues she offers more. But whispers when she says it, I’m ex army and I can’t hear well so I just said ok and smiled even though I didn’t hear her. she seems new to this. I didn't bring extra so I didn't ask for anything. Extra, for 160 I got a massage, touched her everywhere and HE. Incredible body! If you see her be careful where parking she's in a small BH neighborhood with mostly permit parking. I will see her again to see what her extras are. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html.

  8. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So, you walked out cause she "bigger" in person and ghetto?
    Her face looked nothing like in the pics way uglier, lot more tattoos all over her chest and body which I'm not attracted to. I'm okay with some tats but if a girl is totally covered in them, it's a turnoff for me. Also her ass was totally flat and once again not like the girl in the pictures.

  9. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeytho19  [View Original Post]
    For the first time in 4 years of doing this, I walked out on a girl after meeting her at her incall. Looked absolutely nothing like the pics, and not in salvageable way. Insane amount of tattoos, face and body looked nothing like the pics. She claimed she edits out some of her tats in the ad for privacy reasons, and yet she shows her face? LOL. I guess it's not an issue if it's someone else's face in the ad.

    I've had a few instances in the past where I wanted to walk out but I didn't cause it felt F'd up to do so. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to leave if the girl is not as advertised.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SapphireLuna143
    So, you walked out cause she "bigger" in person and ghetto?

  10. #4414

    PD reviews are so unreliable

    Sorry man, I hate how they can delete honest bad reviews and keep the simp. Ones. Thanks for the heads up on the uglies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeytho19  [View Original Post]
    For the first time in 4 years of doing this, I walked out on a girl after meeting her at her incall. Looked absolutely nothing like the pics, and not in salvageable way. Insane amount of tattoos, face and body looked nothing like the pics. She claimed she edits out some of her tats in the ad for privacy reasons, and yet she shows her face? LOL. I guess it's not an issue if it's someone else's face in the ad.

    I've had a few instances in the past where I wanted to walk out but I didn't cause it felt F'd up to do so. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to leave if the girl is not as advertised.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SapphireLuna143

  11. #4413

    Walking out on a girl

    For the first time in 4 years of doing this, I walked out on a girl after meeting her at her incall. Looked absolutely nothing like the pics, and not in salvageable way. Insane amount of tattoos, face and body looked nothing like the pics. She claimed she edits out some of her tats in the ad for privacy reasons, and yet she shows her face? LOL. I guess it's not an issue if it's someone else's face in the ad.

    I've had a few instances in the past where I wanted to walk out but I didn't cause it felt F'd up to do so. Moral of the story is, don't be afraid to leave if the girl is not as advertised.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SapphireLuna143

  12. #4412
    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    That woman has broader shoulders than half the dudes I know. That's crazy.
    "woman" LOL I bet he played outside linebacker at UCLA.

  13. #4411
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

  14. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    She looks perfect on Tryst, but her phone # pulls up another provider (though could be the same one -- but no mention of "Chloe" I definitely would like to checkout 'Chloe' but want to avoid a bait and switch. Is the 424-427-0 XXX number legit for Chloe?
    Yes, It seems so she's hard to contact sometimes, I believe she's a dancer as well.

    Have you had any luck?

    I'd like to give her another run.

  15. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a trannie.
    That woman has broader shoulders than half the dudes I know. That's crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape