Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 37324
-
10-05-24 00:09 #33034Senior Member

Posts: 88Deliah / Lea
There were some reports in this forum about her and I stopped visiting. Tried again last week since it is dry out there and she was available when I needed. The service was good as usual for the $ . When I was going to her room, saw another good looking girl going out with some dudes and she was talking to her on her way out. She told that it is her friend and I asked if she does doubles. She told will check with her and let me know the time and rates. I am yet to get the details but will check with her again next time.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 17:34 #33033Senior Member

Posts: 486Maddie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/176993450
Looks like she finally posting.
-
10-04-24 17:08 #33032Senior Member

Posts: 264MoonGirls = AsianGFE
Photos #4 and #5 of Yurina / Momo are the best of all they've posted and, if accurate, may be what gets me through their door. My collection:
https://asiangfeclub.com/
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/
https://asianhotgirls.com/
https://jpladyshow.com/
http://asiangirlshow.com/
https://asianelf.com
https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/
https://risingsun8.com
https://joyfulbay.com/y/
https://firefoxclub.com/
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 12:02 #33031Senior Member

Posts: 101That's at baybekimchi on Twitter. I wish she was selling pussy though.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 11:41 #33030Senior Member

Posts: 96Thai BBW
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/501481264543
Deposit scammer.
-
10-04-24 11:35 #33029Senior Member

Posts: 71Moon
I think the new pics are Momo from this Nova site: https://asianhotgirls.com/.
Originally Posted by BeerusBoobus
[View Original Post]
Last I saw from TER was that Bali was in Nova. I am out of town right now but will check in when I get back.
-
10-04-24 09:16 #33028Senior Member

Posts: 133Wasn't aware
Didn't know she was on stg I rarely check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 07:42 #33027Regular Member

Posts: 22Website has been updated with new pics for Yurina and Bali is still there. Are you sure Bali has gone?
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 06:21 #33026Senior Member

Posts: 337Puerto Rican. Bri
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/72cZT https://ibb.co/bvBvq7G Let's see what happens.
Originally Posted by TheBest123
[View Original Post]
Creo que nada es imposible cuando quieres realizar un sueño. Hay gente que dirá que no puedes hacerlo , que no tienes lo que se necesita, pero si está en su corazón y usted asi siento, no puede haber cosa lo impida. -Thalia.
-
10-03-24 23:24 #33025Senior Member

Posts: 148LOL, Congratulations you just got ripped off by Marley.
Originally Posted by LtPantyRaider
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 18:35 #33024Regular Member

Posts: 9Bliss
Very shady acting and was a rip off. Claimed to only do massage when her add says GFE. Took 80 from me and rub my back for 5 min and said she was done. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/750552831100.
-
10-03-24 18:28 #33023Senior Member

Posts: 96She was posting on STG the other day.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/exotic/were-you-a-saint-this-morning-/722578364639
-
10-03-24 16:40 #33022Senior Member

Posts: 138I concur
I saw her yesterday and definitely a good value. She's in my permanent rotation. But who is this Maddie? Inquiring minds want go know. LOL.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 12:21 #33021Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw her last time she was here. Was smaller tham she appears to be now amd half the price. Nice time but nothing special.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 11:36 #33020Senior Member

Posts: 133Ivy
Thanks to SouthMan62 for Ivy's contact info. She's a sweet girl fun to talk to and very much GFE. She wants you to have a good time and I definitely did. Have already seen her a second time and will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
I do not have permission to give out her number.








Reply With Quote




