Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33046
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...s/098667084135

    Anything that's going to have me shitting in my pants. I'm good.
    I agree. That's one nasty ass looking "woman". Her and the legless lady. But I know a few of y’all are hitting them both.

  2. #33045

    I'll pass

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...s/098667084135

    Anything that's going to have me shitting in my pants. I'm good.

  3. #33044

    UTR Chelsea

    Chelsea is looking for some new regulars. If your interested just hmu.

  4. #33043

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    It was only a matter of time. Can confirm that is one of her numbers.
    Maddie is raising prices, so I'm going to focus on more reasonable girls. We all know the routine. She'll get few more dates from the post, drug use with increase and quality will decline. The mongers will dry up and she'll be back.

  5. #33042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    It was only a matter of time. Can confirm that is one of her numbers.

  6. #33041

    Deliah / Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't found any limits with this one. I've been around the world in all the holes. She does rush on qv, so it's worth paying for hhr and make her work for it. She does have a slight gag reflex with I enjoy testing over and over. Love those giant tits flopping all over in every position. I've been rotating between Maddie and her and they both keep me coming back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/680508452474
    There were some reports in this forum about her and I stopped visiting. Tried again last week since it is dry out there and she was available when I needed. The service was good as usual for the $ . When I was going to her room, saw another good looking girl going out with some dudes and she was talking to her on her way out. She told that it is her friend and I asked if she does doubles. She told will check with her and let me know the time and rates. I am yet to get the details but will check with her again next time.

  7. #33040

    Maddie


  8. #33039

    MoonGirls = AsianGFE

    Photos #4 and #5 of Yurina / Momo are the best of all they've posted and, if accurate, may be what gets me through their door. My collection:

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/

    https://asianhotgirls.com/

    https://jpladyshow.com/

    http://asiangirlshow.com/

    https://asianelf.com

    https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/

    https://risingsun8.com

    https://joyfulbay.com/y/

    https://firefoxclub.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    I think the new pics are Momo from this Nova site: https://asianhotgirls.com/.
    Last I saw from TER was that Bali was in Nova. I am out of town right now but will check in when I get back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YurinaMomoA.jpg‎   YurinaMomoB.jpg‎  

  9. #33038
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    That's at baybekimchi on Twitter. I wish she was selling pussy though.

  10. #33037

  11. #33036

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerusBoobus  [View Original Post]
    Website has been updated with new pics for Yurina and Bali is still there. Are you sure Bali has gone?
    I think the new pics are Momo from this Nova site: https://asianhotgirls.com/.

    Last I saw from TER was that Bali was in Nova. I am out of town right now but will check in when I get back.

  12. #33035

    Wasn't aware

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    She was posting on STG the other day.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/exotic/were-you-a-saint-this-morning-/722578364639
    Didn't know she was on stg I rarely check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

  13. #33034
    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any updates on the moon girl service. Website works, but it is not up to date as one girl is gone. Tried texting this past weekend and no responses. Any idea if they closed shop or taking a break like they did with Asiangfe?
    Website has been updated with new pics for Yurina and Bali is still there. Are you sure Bali has gone?

  14. #33033

    Puerto Rican. Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Bri
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBest123  [View Original Post]
    IG
    https://archive.ph/72cZT https://ibb.co/bvBvq7G Let's see what happens.

    Creo que nada es imposible cuando quieres realizar un sueño. Hay gente que dirá que no puedes hacerlo , que no tienes lo que se necesita, pero si está en su corazón y usted asi siento, no puede haber cosa lo impida. -Thalia.

  15. #33032
    Quote Originally Posted by LtPantyRaider  [View Original Post]
    Very shady acting and was a rip off. Claimed to only do massage when her add says GFE. Took 80 from me and rub my back for 5 min and said she was done. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/750552831100.
    LOL, Congratulations you just got ripped off by Marley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape