Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 14613
-
10-08-24 05:55 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone Partake? - Nykee
-
10-07-24 12:50 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 326That ***** Milton
Be safe fellas. If you are in an evacuation zone don't play around with that and get to safety. I had to rebuild after Ian and I may have to do it again but I'm alive to do so. Good luck brothers and after this is over let's chop it up about our hobby some more.
-
10-06-24 09:44 #11146Banned Member

Posts: 43Here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/105089756901
Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo
[View Original Post]
60 qv.
-
10-05-24 21:04 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 46Need the digits look for a cheap hook up.
Originally Posted by PoonLover91
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 18:42 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 538Yep
Kinda like saying her pussy tasted great but it smelled like a dead fish.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 17:37 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 137Umm. Can we have a little more definitive info. ?
Bad like rotten? Or crooked?
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
There's a difference, I think IMHO.
-
10-05-24 16:21 #11142Banned Member

Posts: 43Answer
Teeth are probably messed up from drugs. I'm guessing meth I don't know I don't do drugs, but that seems to be what everybody points you when someone has bad teeth, but she always brushes uses mouthwash so her breath is always smelling good. I don't know why any of us kiss these girls that just had a cock in their mouth five minutes before we rolled up there. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 15:07 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 326The question is that if her teeth are "severely jacked" then why are you kissing her?
Originally Posted by PoonLover91
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 16:52 #11140Banned Member

Posts: 43Bad teeth
Bad teeth LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 16:41 #11139Senior Member

Posts: 137Ok, I answered my own question,
However, how jacked is she LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 16:40 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 137All right, I'll ask.
What are "jacked" teeth, pray tell.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
Anyone?
-
10-04-24 15:47 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 326Wait.
Originally Posted by PoonLover91
[View Original Post]
Am I the only one that, uh.
-
10-04-24 13:17 #11136Banned Member

Posts: 43Yes!
Very good one too! Also catches.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 08:08 #11135Regular Member

Posts: 22Let me know how it goes!
Originally Posted by Cruiser410
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 22:58 #11134Regular Member

Posts: 18Krissy
Does she provide BBBJ?
Originally Posted by PoonLover91
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




