Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 37329
-
10-03-24 12:21 #33024Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw her last time she was here. Was smaller tham she appears to be now amd half the price. Nice time but nothing special.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 11:36 #33023Senior Member

Posts: 133Ivy
Thanks to SouthMan62 for Ivy's contact info. She's a sweet girl fun to talk to and very much GFE. She wants you to have a good time and I definitely did. Have already seen her a second time and will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
I do not have permission to give out her number.
-
10-03-24 07:23 #33022Senior Member

Posts: 1772I don't know big girl but Maddie is a real one. She is surprisingly cool and it's shitty to say but if I could find the father and boyfriends who fucked her over, I'd buy them a beer. She is STILL unsure of her hotness and finds endless delight in letting old dudes like me fuck her and tell her she's pretty. I'm happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 16:13 #33021Senior Member

Posts: 27Does the Girl who is still here use another num / accept walk ins? If so do you mind sharing details?
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 16:00 #33020Senior Member

Posts: 264Maddie Sightings?
I've still had no luck with Maddie as my attempts are all drive-bys behind Colony on Midlothian as I think she was the unusually attractive spinner I spotted back there a couple weeks ago. Anybody have a number for her that works and / or any photos of her. Doesn't have to be sexual, just her walking down the street or sitting on the steps behind Colony. Also, shouldn't she really be mentioned in the SW section as I've yet to find any escort postings for her like the one included below for the 'giant flopping boobs'.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 14:21 #33019Senior Member

Posts: 71Moon girl
Anyone have any updates on the moon girl service. Website works, but it is not up to date as one girl is gone. Tried texting this past weekend and no responses. Any idea if they closed shop or taking a break like they did with Asiangfe?
-
10-02-24 13:12 #33018Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone?
Has anyone ever met with this young lady? I been trying but to no luck, I actually follow the person in the pictures on IG but idk if someone is using her photos to scam.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/176898658
-
10-02-24 11:59 #33017Senior Member

Posts: 784Good value and fun time
I haven't found any limits with this one. I've been around the world in all the holes. She does rush on qv, so it's worth paying for hhr and make her work for it. She does have a slight gag reflex with I enjoy testing over and over. Love those giant tits flopping all over in every position. I've been rotating between Maddie and her and they both keep me coming back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/680508452474
-
10-02-24 11:20 #33016Senior Member

Posts: 316Fat Asian
If that Fat Asian (not necessarily this one) blows my mind with suck and fuck, shows up on time and 300 is for the full hour I will gladly pay the 3 bills. I just paid 450 for Bridget Sailor and it was 150 overpriced for an avg body white girl with no sexy fire or anything but a pretty face.
Originally Posted by LordQ
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 07:19 #33015Senior Member

Posts: 101I'm not paying 300 but I'm not going to lie I love them built like that.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 23:05 #33014Senior Member

Posts: 577Fat asian
Paying 3 bills for a fat asian is crazy, LOL.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 13:06 #33013Senior Member

Posts: 487I agree
I got to film, all good, I probably overpaid.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 11:41 #33012Senior Member

Posts: 241Not looking for a fight, or the two of us going back and forth, but you gave a donation of 1. 2 for throat, and she's beat up, the most I pay is a 100 which isn't very often, normally my going rate is 4 Jacksons.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 08:07 #33011Senior Member

Posts: 337Emily Lu
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
https://ibb.co/VYX73Lm https://ibb.co/2q5KfLK
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/GsEaf
https://archive.vn/lxe42 Asian woman pretty pricey at 300 hhr
Gāo yan-zhi měi shǎo de fēngmǎn fēichang yňurén di
-
10-01-24 06:44 #33010Senior Member

Posts: 142Tip for RVA--Henny in Holly Hills
Henny is STL based and the real deal. Looks just like her pics. Full GFE, everything covered. Believe base rate is 3. 2. 3. 6 for GFE. Check the STL boards for details.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...082/3149367394








Reply With Quote





