Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this old bird is a Pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-1bda27392755

    I'll throw up a few of the pictures she has posted:
    This is Jen. I went on a few dates with her a few years ago. She is very nice, but was going through a LOT of stuff with an abusive ex and living arrangements. Last I saw her, she was in a nice location. If her life drama has lessened, definitely worth your time. She was a lot of fun behind closed doors.

  2. #5758
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This girl hit me up recently and in need of cash.

    She loves to take a good pounding from the back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-af1a16c10136
    Looks like she has not been active on the site for over a month.

  3. #5757

    Pro?

    Anyone know if this old bird is a Pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-1bda27392755

    I'll throw up a few of the pictures she has posted:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9643.jpg‎   IMG_9642.jpg‎   IMG_9641.jpg‎   IMG_9640.jpg‎  
    Last edited by GlenBenton; 10-04-24 at 16:00. Reason: Adding picture

  4. #5756

    A Great Time -With A Good Laugh

    I was lucky enough to find some time to see my UTR very recently. Not only did we have an awesome time the sack I had to have a laugh or three at some of the stories she told me. Guys:

    1. Treat all the women with respect just cause they're working doesn't mean you can use rough verbiage.

    2. These women don't want relationships. In real life relationship start only after you know someone.

    3. Poetry usually only works on a woman if you write it yourself, they have some history with you, or they're still in high school!

    4. They definitely don't want to hear about your negative financial situation. Why did you call them if you can't afford them. Sob stories don't get you laid! Te t after the welfare check comes in.

    5. Cash, the one thing you need and the one word you need to know when speaking with any women from seeking arrangements! Occasionally you could find the woman that will give you a blowjob in the parking lot, BUT that may happen after you buy her lunch. LOL!

    Poo.

  5. #5755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Foreign_Lady

    This girl hit me up recently and in need of cash.

    She loves to take a good pounding from the back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-af1a16c10136

  6. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartTom  [View Original Post]
    She looked like a scam to me, blank profile, erratic replies, wants to use telegram.
    She / he blocked me and now sending me messages thru phone Haha!

  7. #5753
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Fake profile bud, use photo search.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...EsxbWzbJg8ou1w
    Thanks Man! No wonder she said "yes' to everything and had too many grammatical errors. Appreciate it!

  8. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Fake profile bud, use photo search.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...EsxbWzbJg8ou1w

  9. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She looked like a scam to me, blank profile, erratic replies, wants to use telegram.

  10. #5750

  11. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Don't even bother with this one. I actually TOFTT and should've known better. This girl only does "meet and greets" and never follows thru. COMMS are good for the meet and greets and after that, she ghosts once she gets her money. Her coffee meets are $100-$200. Don't even bother. She'll say everything and agree to everything you ask for but always says, never on the first day hun. "Next time, next time" Save your hard earned cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d53a5d54f487
    She tried to do the same with me but rules are rules.

  12. #5748
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
    Unreal, sorry someone did that. Well said. I always enjoy your reviews.

  13. #5747
    I was able to meet her for free. She's real for sure but demands way too much and she doesn't commit to anything even in person. She uses language like, "we'll have fun. You'll have a good time. Let's find out. We'll go with the flow". Hustler for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Same here, I have been talking to this one and everything was going great until she said for m&g she wants money and wouldn't budge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-f58f7b9db271
    .

  14. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    A rule that should never be broken for sure.

    Girls have asked me to meet to "feel one another out" and, for one or two, I've obliged. Always free. I did have one of them ask me for a "tip" when I was about to leave.

    I asked "why"?


    Never pay these bitches
    Same here, I have been talking to this one and everything was going great until she said for m&g she wants money and wouldn't budge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-f58f7b9db271

  15. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
    Unfortunately, there isn't really a great way to vet members other than looking at their previous posts and being able to verify their reports with what you have personally experienced. Theres too many bad actors on the forum who are here just to troll, roleplay, or promote / defend their favorite providers.

    Theres people on here with 20 posts who I've traded info with because I can tell that they are the real deal and theres people here with 500+ posts who I wouldn't give a Deb review to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape