Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5744

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    In my many years of mongering and sugaring, I've NEVER ever once paid for a M&G.

    My time is just as valuable as theirs, if not much more.
    A rule that should never be broken for sure.

    Girls have asked me to meet to "feel one another out" and, for one or two, I've obliged. Always free. I did have one of them ask me for a "tip" when I was about to leave.

    I asked "why"?

    Her response was comical. "if you like what you see". I literally laughed and told her that's not how I work. End of story.

    Fucked her a week or two after for 250 and she picked up the room.

    Never pay these bitches if your dick stays dry.

  2. #5743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Don't even bother with this one. I actually TOFTT and should've known better. This girl only does "meet and greets" and never follows thru. COMMS are good for the meet and greets and after that, she ghosts once she gets her money. Her coffee meets are $100-$200. Don't even bother. She'll say everything and agree to everything you ask for but always says, never on the first day hun. "Next time, next time" Save your hard earned cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d53a5d54f487
    In my many years of mongering and sugaring, I've NEVER ever once paid for a M&G.

    My time is just as valuable as theirs, if not much more.

  3. #5742

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Don't even bother with this one. I actually TOFTT and should've known better. This girl only does "meet and greets" and never follows thru. COMMS are good for the meet and greets and after that, she ghosts once she gets her money. Her coffee meets are $100-$200. Don't even bother. She'll say everything and agree to everything you ask for but always says, never on the first day hun. "Next time, next time" Save your hard earned cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d53a5d54f487
    Definitely had my eye on her. Sorry, she wasted your time and money.

    And girls wonder why paid m&g are a red flag for me.

  4. #5741

    Hannah. Doing everyone a solid. Don't even bother.

    Don't even bother with this one. I actually TOFTT and should've known better. This girl only does "meet and greets" and never follows thru. COMMS are good for the meet and greets and after that, she ghosts once she gets her money. Her coffee meets are $100-$200. Don't even bother. She'll say everything and agree to everything you ask for but always says, never on the first day hun. "Next time, next time" Save your hard earned cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d53a5d54f487

  5. #5740

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
    Similar storyline with one of my SA girls; as noted a few posts back regarding Erimari.

    There are obviously some dipshits lurking here.

    Sad but, unfortunately true.

  6. #5739

    Fity

    I'll probably get a few evil eyes for this, but I don't get why a gift of 300 makes you not a hoe and an offer of 50 makes you a hoe. I understand that she has class and a certain expectation. But to the guy who stupidly offered 50 despite Poo's guidance, she could have just said no thanks and moved on instead of making a stink about it (if that's what she did). That's just one monger's opinion. I do respect Poo's contributions and feel bad about the ding to his reputation with this UTR (if that's what happened). Oh, and it wasn't me. I never even messaged Poo. I rarely ever ask for scraps. I have too many of my own TOFTT babes. But I have accepted leads from some of you in the past, and thanks for those. Hopefully we can move on. Many more fish in the sea (even though Jade apparently moved to NYC). Peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.

  7. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

  8. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
    I have said before and I will say again, guys if you have gems keep it to yourself, you did the work to find that gem so don't let someone else fuck it up for you.

  9. #5736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people......
    Seen this far to often.

    Keep your finds to yourself. There are always some idiots out there.

  10. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
    Woof- that is poor form. Sorry that happened.

  11. #5734

    Sucks Big Time

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
    Sorry some asshole messed things up. You are one of the most reliable and well-respected members. That makes it doubly shitty that he was a douche. Hopefully the others will do her right and help restore her view of you. And considering what some of the scary slangs on STG are asking for shitty service with bad attitudes, 300 is a steal.

  12. #5733

    Lesson Learned

    I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.

    P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.

  13. #5732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Meriden hotels / motels

    Hey guys,

    Any good hotels / motels in Meriden that is clean and safe?

    But importantly allow morning / noon check in, and takes cash?

  14. #5731

    My Current UTR

    Who I found on SA is looking to expand her circle so to speak. She asked if I had any friends that would be interested. Friends, no, interested yes! She has given me permission to pass her number along, so before I do a few things must be said. The first is she is very sweet and accommodating, definitely drug and disease free. White, about 30 years old 5'5 tall, a bit chunky but very fun in the sack. She has D cups and a very cute pink puss. She isn't afraid of cum or multiple rounds. The second is she isn't an escort so if you treat her as if she were she will dump you. This is more of a girl I picked up in a bar type thing that your helping out with rent money. Don't ask me what she wants, ask her I am not a pimp.

    Finally the third and most important. If I do not know you or you do not have a long standing track record of decent reports please do not ask. My only exception to that rule would be if you have an UTR you would like to give me info on, and I confirm it first, then I would reciprocate, and I don't meany anything I can find myself on STG or CL!

    Poo.

  15. #5730

    Gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    This one is fairly new to the game and has only been on Seeking since September. Single mom who has a high sex drive. Got to see her today while her daughter was at high school.

    She's fairly naive on how the whole process works. Bought some content from her and instantly became interested. Original asking ppm was 500-600, but I was able to talk her down to 200 ppm on a day where she had a huge desire to see just about anyone who answered her text. Great GFE, terrific bubbly ass. A little bit of a belly, but her sizable breast and bubbly ass makes up for it. Higher pitch voice which sounds very alluring as she talks dirty to you. A lot of dirty talk and DFK. She is BBFSCIP and lets you record the session if you choose to.

    Only caveat I had with her is that MSOG is questionable. She gets tired after two rounds and I had to really convince her to go for a third round. DATY tasted great, but she has very big lips and a lot of area to explore. Host out of her own house in a cozy apartment complex with 200+ units.

    Worth the ppm if you can negotiate it down.

    I enjoyed my time with her, will repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f395076b1c64
    Has this one been off the site for a while now? Used to be a mainstay, haven't seen her on in weeks and weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape