Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #671

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Did not pay extra for anything with her, she is a pleasant woman. I have enough money to do what I please with it. I rather have a good cuddle then deal with a skank from Skip the games or some shit like that. I know most of the time it will lead to something nice. I usually have a 2 appt maximum, but you know when you know more will eventually be available.
    Can you clear your inbox I had a question?

  2. #670

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    Bro if it took you 4 'dates' you shouldn't had to also pay for it.

    If it takes that long, you could probably get better and faster.

    Some guys get strung along and feel special about it.

    But I agree, don't report them just because you didn't get any.
    Did not pay extra for anything with her, she is a pleasant woman. I have enough money to do what I please with it. I rather have a good cuddle then deal with a skank from Skip the games or some shit like that. I know most of the time it will lead to something nice. I usually have a 2 appt maximum, but you know when you know more will eventually be available.

  3. #669

    XoxoAmi

    Any idea about below one??

    Looks awesome, planning to meet soon. Any info is greatly appreciated!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/xoxoAmi

  4. #668

    Pinkieve

    I know she's in Fayetteville but just incase you were considering her.

    This one is a time waster, and blocks you if you have to reschedule. Very much GPS.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkieve

  5. #667

    Did you pay for the extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    She got banned because a few lumps off here were upset she didn't give them some Pussy, it took 4 times for me to get intimate with her. Now she is on another site and doesn't trust anyone who posts here.
    Bro if it took you 4 'dates' you shouldn't had to also pay for it.

    If it takes that long, you could probably get better and faster.

    Some guys get strung along and feel special about it.

    But I agree, don't report them just because you didn't get any.

  6. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    She got banned because a few lumps off here were upset she didn't give them some Pussy, it took 4 times for me to get intimate with her. Now she is on another site and doesn't trust anyone who posts here.
    Found it. Thanks, brother.

    -Drag.

  7. #665

    Wet

    All I'll say is. She's a squirter.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mama cuddle bug?

  8. #664

    CozyBunny

    Saw CozyBunny yesterday. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CozyBunny#pictures. She's a big girl but looks just like her pictures. Easy booking, no nonsense with the location. Very touchy feely and a decent conversation. She let me feel her up under her clothes but no reciprocation. Still, she was smooth and slick and I'm going to have to try again. $$ for 1. 5 hr.

  9. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenHundred  [View Original Post]
    Damn you didn't have the chance to get in contact with her.
    I didn't have the chance to*.

  10. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Apparently someone told on her, she is friends with a few others on there. But several of those cuddlers had the same number.
    Damn you didn't have the chance to get in contact with her.

  11. #661

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    New. Very eager to schedule. Doesn't host.

    I might take the plunge.
    Apparently someone told on her, she is friends with a few others on there. But several of those cuddlers had the same number.

  12. #660

    Cc

    Looking for recommendations for extras PM me if you like thanks.

  13. #659

    Mamacuddlebug

    Has anyone seen mama cuddle bug?

  14. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    She got banned because a few lumps off here were upset she didn't give them some Pussy, it took 4 times for me to get intimate with her. Now she is on another site and doesn't trust anyone who posts here.
    I hate the mongers who expect the girls to give it up on the first session. Even if you are paying for 3 hours unless she's really feeling you are tipsy it's probably not going to happen. I always go into first session with low expectations regardless of other's previous success.

  15. #657

    Angelicprincess

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenHundred  [View Original Post]
    Dang that sucks, they were all active in Charlotte, some have been banned it looks like.
    Has anyone had a session with angelicprincess? Were any extras on the table?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape