Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #797

    Wreckingballbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Between 2 and 3 mario coins.
    Yes, GFE, no nonsense. 3 Benjis last time my plumber saw her.

  2. #796
    Between 2 and 3 mario coins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find her prices on the UTR thread, anyone know?

  3. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's hippie chick from Sebastian. Lots of reports on her in utr.
    Couldn't find her prices on the UTR thread, anyone know?

  4. #794

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
    Yep that's hippie chick from Sebastian. Lots of reports on her in utr.

  5. #793

    Hippie Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
    That looks like the Hippie Chick that was on the UTR a little while back, just south of Brevard. Assuming the Pic is the girl behind the keyboard.

  6. #792

    Has anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240827-235119~2.jpg‎  

  7. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, was hoping if anyone could vouch for Seeking and if the subscription is worth the price?
    My experiance, don't waste your money. Can find better on adultfriendfinder or fling but all three have the same problem. Lots of scammers to wade through to find real women.

  8. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I find it comes in waves. I've had periods of time with great success, and then other with very little. I'm currently seeing a hot 21 yr old that I meet on SA, but it's been a while since I've seen others.
    I have to agree with this. I have currently suspended my subscription. I have met a couple good ones over the years, but it tends to be a lot of work to sort through them all. A while back they changed the name from Seeking Arrangements to just Seeking in an attempt to move the site away from sugar daddy status, and it has not been the same since.

  9. #789

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, was hoping if anyone could vouch for Seeking and if the subscription is worth the price?
    I find it comes in waves. I've had periods of time with great success, and then other with very little. I'm currently seeing a hot 21 yr old that I meet on SA, but it's been a while since I've seen others.

  10. #788

    Same question if is it worthy the SA / SB subscription

    Actually it is very good and recurrent question. I have been wondering the same. Honestly I have been a little stingy and not looking to learn much about it. I been tented to try a gift card from Lowes (like a Visa or Mastercard) to avoid any recurrent and suspicious charges on the personal credit card, so I can finally get to chat to the ladies but in all honesty, the sole idea that many many of them are scams, it really tires me off. Those with the best pictures are kinda the most likely to be a scam. I would say try and report. I am looking to do that on my end but I also know that a lot of time has to be invested to be on the chat. Also some rules have to be followed to not be banned. That is all I can say but I have no experience and I heard from other fellow members that there is fish to catch in there and many of them report some good stories that extent even to get some fun for free. It looks like all is there and it only depend on how much time and coins are we willing to invest.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, was hoping if anyone could vouch for Seeking and if the subscription is worth the price?

  11. #787

    Is Seeking worth the subscription?

    Hello Gents, was hoping if anyone could vouch for Seeking and if the subscription is worth the price?

  12. #786
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  13. #785

    Amor

    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyYourThirst  [View Original Post]
    Hello, gents! Any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-e6ec455eb9b3

    Scheduled a meet for later today.
    I saw her a few times a last year the pictures are of her. She is tall and her build is like the pictures. She is a sweet woman. Had a good time no problems.

  14. #784

    AdriannaAmor

    Hello, gents! Any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-e6ec455eb9b3

    Scheduled a meet for later today.

  15. #783

    Thanks

    Thanks for the feedback guys. I have had some amazing incredible sb's in the past but just not seeing it lately. I go with 20 mile radius and no fatties so it's not always easy. But. It only takes one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you. I get on and off from time to time and for me this stint has proven to me to be very active. And, yes there are those that try to lure you in but I have found more than a handful this time that are willing to get together. My only problem is that a small fraction can actually host which is a big drawback for me because that drives the ppm up if I have to pay for a hotel room. Of the 4 or 5 that I've been talking to right now 3 of which can host and of the three I've seen 2, one of them twice. So yes I agree it's been more active than usual with some ladies actually willing to meet up, even with an old guy like me! I find if I compose more detailed messages and don't beat around the Bush, no pun intended, I get more replies. However, ya got to be able to write in complete sentences LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape