LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazz
    Stopped by Camelot last night and saw Sasha. She hasnt been working for awhile. She used to work at Casino. She was in the room. Anyone knows if she plays?
    If this is the same sasha from new casino then no, don't waste your $$ on her, IMHO. no play.

  2. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Needs
    I went in to check it out, too, but it was too late to try things out (almost 1:00 AM). But what struck me most was the relatively "clean" environment of the bar after renovations. And the brightness of the lighting reminded me of Vegas II across the street from it. I twice asked on this board if anyone got any action there, and no one responded. It seems like there isn't any to be had, and so far, no one has posted about any solid mongering at You & I either. I'm kicking myself for not going before LH closed down, but when I finally got the gumption, it was posted that Kyong, who I saw regularly, was long gone anyway.

    As a side note, I've been to Plumeria twice recently, after the postings asking for confirmations on sightings, but I saw neither Choi nor Kyong. But maybe it was my timing, as I went very late each time.

    Primal Needs
    I had some play at club You & I Got as far to the back room. Soon as I started some hostess walks in. and one of the girls slipped Saying don't get mad at the hostess, MS sent her in to do that, She doesn't want anyone in there, thats the reason why they took out the karaoke out of the room. But a good time to go is around 5pm to 8 pm. After that everyone is pretty much drunk just sitting at one table eating.

  3. #1303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Sasha @ Camelot

    Stopped by Camelot last night and saw Sasha. She hasnt been working for awhile. She used to work at Casino. She was in the room. Anyone knows if she plays?

  4. #1302

    choi

    When I saw Choi there, it was early in the afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Needs
    I went in to check it out, too, but it was too late to try things out (almost 1:00 AM). But what struck me most was the relatively "clean" environment of the bar after renovations. And the brightness of the lighting reminded me of Vegas II across the street from it. I twice asked on this board if anyone got any action there, and no one responded. It seems like there isn't any to be had, and so far, no one has posted about any solid mongering at You & I either. I'm kicking myself for not going before LH closed down, but when I finally got the gumption, it was posted that Kyong, who I saw regularly, was long gone anyway.

    As a side note, I've been to Plumeria twice recently, after the postings asking for confirmations on sightings, but I saw neither Choi nor Kyong. But maybe it was my timing, as I went very late each time.

    Primal Needs

  5. #1301

    J @ Blue Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode
    Reading past RECENT reports, decided to check out Blue Sea, since havent been there in forever.

    No sign of that "big boobed" bartender in sight.

    Fuckin bartender was a MAN. Ugly, to boot.

    Usual suspects there. Jessica, Kim, etc, etc.

    Christy was nice to play with.

    The younger chinese(?) girl was nice, seemed like TOO much work to get in her panties, IMHO..

    Hinode
    My friend told me that he went to Blue Sea last week around 10 or 11pm and got immediately hit on by J. In booth she rubbed the johnson and aired out a nice pair of titties for play and sucking. He asked about upstairs room and she took him to a booth in the upper floor but not into the karaoke room for BBBJ, FIV, boob sucking, reverse CG, Asian CG, and finish with CHJ. $$ including 3 drinks and tip to MS.

    Earlier I saw haole at Smile Spa. See forum report. Outstanding.

  6. #1300

    Pieces

    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Butterfly
    Went to pisces last night and the girls were talking about being raided on Thursday. Anyone know why? Undercover came in with ski mask. 3 girls were handcuffed and arrested. Probably for "touchy, touchy" from the girls. Sounds like the samething that happened @ Hollywood recently.
    It was either that or immigration violations. A friend of mine was next door at All Night and he said that uniformed officers (w/o masks) were guarding the entrances to Pieces with the 3 masked dudes inside. They let all of the patrons leave before handcuffing and arresting. The folks at All Night suspect that it was a set up/observation over a couple of months.

    Stay safe fellow mongers!
    PoiDog

  7. #1299

    I know what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Werd0001
    A friend of mine Also TOFTT at Club You & I, and also failed. Speaking to other hostess like candy from eclipse. Saying that MS doesn't approve of that kind of play in the karaoke room. Guess she's worried about raids since the club is fairly new. But I'm boycotting it for a while untill someone else in here gets lucky.
    I went in to check it out, too, but it was too late to try things out (almost 1:00 AM). But what struck me most was the relatively "clean" environment of the bar after renovations. And the brightness of the lighting reminded me of Vegas II across the street from it. I twice asked on this board if anyone got any action there, and no one responded. It seems like there isn't any to be had, and so far, no one has posted about any solid mongering at You & I either. I'm kicking myself for not going before LH closed down, but when I finally got the gumption, it was posted that Kyong, who I saw regularly, was long gone anyway.

    As a side note, I've been to Plumeria twice recently, after the postings asking for confirmations on sightings, but I saw neither Choi nor Kyong. But maybe it was my timing, as I went very late each time.

    Primal Needs

  8. #1298

    raid at pisces

    Went to pisces last night and the girls were talking about being raided on Thursday. Anyone know why? Undercover came in with ski mask. 3 girls were handcuffed and arrested. Probably for "touchy, touchy" from the girls. Sounds like the samething that happened @ Hollywood recently.

  9. #1297

    Evergreen bartendress

    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Butterfly
    Where? What bar you're talking about?
    see post #1280

  10. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Butterfly
    Where? What bar you're talking about?
    He's talking about the new bartender at Evergreen.

  11. #1295

    Evergreen

    So she is the one with the nice firm body and dresses very good?

    Yujin? Did she used to work someplace else?

  12. #1294
    A friend of mine Also TOFTT at Club You & I, and also failed. Speaking to other hostess like candy from eclipse. Saying that MS doesn't approve of that kind of play in the karaoke room. Guess she's worried about raids since the club is fairly new. But I'm boycotting it for a while untill someone else in here gets lucky.

  13. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Butterfly
    Where? What bar you're talking about?
    Bartender at Evergreen.

  14. #1292

    where?

    Where? What bar you're talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko Hunta
    You are talking about Yujin!

  15. #1291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1489
    Quote Originally Posted by Dao De Mu

    Where's Blue Sea at, heard of it, but don't recall seeing it anywhere?
    Blue Sea Lounge is located in Kaimuki at 1135 11th Avenue (makai of Waialae Avenue).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape